• Which one is more attractive?Hailey baldwin
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Selena****

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I thinks Hailey Baldwin fits the attractive category more than Selena Gomez because she looks older and more mature. She looks like an adult in her 20s. Gomez could still pass as a 16 or 17 years old like Ariana Grande.

Both Grande and Gomez have nice facial features, but they just looks younger than their real age.

2|1
    0|0
  • LOL I think Justin was thinking about which one is more of a woman, in that, more naughty I suppose. Or more adventurous about sex perhaps. I always feel Selena is very attractive, but she's also not sexually attractive to me that much. Sometimes, but she seems more of a big girl than a sensuous woman... I don't know, maybe it's her baby face ;)

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Baldwin chick could honestly pass for a dude who transitioned into a girl... she looks like my guy cousin in a feminine way... weird.

She’s not ugly but definitely looks like a man who turned into an. Woman., an ok looking one.

Gomez is very pretty sometimes but she always looks bloated which can be a good sign as she gets older she will always look extremely young.. I have this problem... bloated face and people think I’m 16ish when I’m in my 30’s... not fat at all just feel I have this bloated look like Selena.. which I hate but it turns out to be beneficial.

So I vote for Selena... more feminin. Even if looks bloated lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that's a rather unflattering picture of Selena. She's better looking than Hailey in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I go for Helena gomez, she reminds me of Selena gomez

2|0
    0|0
  • Neither of these women would do anything for me as i know about them and i dislike them. As for attractiveness i'd go for Selena, even though i wouldn't touch her with a barge pole.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not the most comprehensive answer but I like Hailey Baldwin's look - It seems a bit different

1|0
    0|0
  • What the hell? Selena Gomez. I don’t like her music but she’s really hot!

1|0
    0|0
  • The first one as she looks very feminine while second is masculine

1|0
    0|0
  • Selena. She is cute, plus, she can sing. Hailey seems a bit two-faced.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're hotter than both

1|0
    0|0
  • Selena...

1|0
    0|0
  • Gomez face is cute that's why I chose her..

1|0
    0|0
  • Ears, eyes, eyebrows and jawline.
    Selena Gomez.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• uhhhh SELENA GOMEZ OBVIOUSLY!! she's super cute, and looks way more youthful, inspite being 4 years older than baldwin (who's probably already Bald lmao)

1|0
    0|0
  • Selena because I like her cute baby face. She looks younger and glowing

1|0
    0|0
  • She looks cuter, I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're both pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Selena😍😍