Do guys like the no bra look?

Not me in the pictureDo guys like the no bra look?

1564

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes I like the way it looks but that’s because you can tell she isn’t wearing a bra. The idea that she doesn’t have it on and that the breasts and nipples are more pronounced through the shirt is attractive. So as long as you’re comfortable with being more on display and more people looking/checking you out, then it’s ok.

• Once worked in an office full of women, from all age groups, who preferred not to wear bras at work because they just felt more comfortable that way. I don't see the big deal with it. I don't like or not like it. It just is. I mean, everyone has nipples.

Most Helpful Girls

• Ya know it’s really a different story around 40 or so or after children lol! I could still rock it since I am neither of those but for ME I jiggle too much for comfort and my nips are pokey so it makes me feel self conscious. The panties part is no problem tho, side note.