Do guys like the no bra look?

Not me in the pictureDo guys like the no bra look?

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Once worked in an office full of women, from all age groups, who preferred not to wear bras at work because they just felt more comfortable that way. I don't see the big deal with it. I don't like or not like it. It just is. I mean, everyone has nipples.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like the way it looks but that’s because you can tell she isn’t wearing a bra. The idea that she doesn’t have it on and that the breasts and nipples are more pronounced through the shirt is attractive. So as long as you’re comfortable with being more on display and more people looking/checking you out, then it’s ok.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Ya know it’s really a different story around 40 or so or after children lol! I could still rock it since I am neither of those but for ME I jiggle too much for comfort and my nips are pokey so it makes me feel self conscious. The panties part is no problem tho, side note.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 62

• Big boobs that swing around or fall to the side look kind of sloppy and not really as attractive as the girls in a bra that holds them in and points them out. On lots of women it reminds me of those National Geographic African photos of saggy tits. But of course if you have perfect tits who would not like the seen. But it is kind of slutty by western standards.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bra, no bra, I really don't care. In my country old ladies walk around topless; I've seen hundreds of granny boobs. I just look away.
    Do guys like the no bra look?

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah!! Works for me!! ESPECIALLY if she's got big tits and they defy gravity!! What we like even BETTER is the no-shirt look!! even better is if you let us use our hands as your bra!!

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm use to bras so if i stare its just because i don't see it often. I don't know if it's not a norm i my brain is tell my eyes to stare. When i first saw a gay couple same thing happened, when i saw a clown something happened. My point is I'm okay with it if you like it, its your body not mine. I just want apologize in advance for staring and extra three seconds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never really cared that much. Might see the outline of a nipple and be like "Why does it seem erect? Does the fabric arouse her, is the fabric that thin or is it something else?"
    I don't really care though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly haven't seen to many girls out and about with out one off so i could not judge something like this but i think if your tits are past you waist its time to call it quits.

0|0
    0|0
  • With the danger of sounding like a pervert, yes I kind of do but not becouse I am one, especially when a girl walks on the street with no bra it is really funny how they bounce :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it is sexy.
    I don't like the look of my girlfriend going on bra in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is the way it should be. That is just a marketing gimmick to sell products people don't even need

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m into booth. Either braless or with bra. If she comfortable that’s about it. Unless she teasing me ;) one of my ex did that. So to each there own.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• I go bra less. I love sweet potato tits. Like the ones pictured. If you don’t like attention I’d suggest wearing a bra. Had a sales rep almost lose his train of thought looking once🙄

0|1
    0|0
  • No my boyfriend doesn't. He says wear the bra , it looks sexy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't go braless. Ever. Maybe I could with my perky B cups if I wore nipple covers. But still, that's just nasty.

0|0
    0|0
  • not for me because am so flat chest but am really accustomed to wearing a bra in the street though

0|0
    0|0
  • why does she look fake as hell

0|0
    0|1
  • Hahahah sure they do

0|0
    0|0
  • I do that at home

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my bra on

0|0
    0|0
  • Those lips though. 😍😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Even if they do i will always wear a bra.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes