Guys, what do you think about girls with tattoos?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Fucken sexy. However there are a few tattoo locations that I personally do not find to be attractive due to their nature of being considered to be “masculine” tattoo locations

(Chest, collarbone, neck) any tattoos in those areas is an INSTANT turn off

1|1
    0|0
  • For some reason I love to watch those tattoo shows like Ink Master because I love the artwork, but I would never get a tattoo myself.
    I also love women's bodies as they are, they're really beautiful already in my opinion.
    Tattoos are not a deal breaker though by any means.
    Just if I could wash it off of her I probably would. LoL!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 65

• I don't think you can improve on gods work.

Some tattoos are ok. Too many and I think they are trying too hard to be different or interesting. And some of the ones that just get totally covered have self esteem issues. Not all of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's really hot. Ironically, I don't have any because I don't feel that I could commit to a design for ever. But I think they look great on other people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say if it's not a super crazy amount (like everywhere), then they're pretty cool. I like the alternative look to them. It's an interesting aesthetic on someone. As long as it's not anywhere on the face, though. Strictly around anywhere besides that, mostly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time I don't care for them very much, but there are some exceptions:
    https://vocaroo.com/i/s1aGb08CuJGM

0|0
    0|0
  • I have tattoos and would hope that any woman that has an interest in me would accept them. I find tattoos attractive and there are a lot of tattoos on people that have a deeper meaning than just what the tattoo is.

1|0
    0|0
  • It takes a special girl to pull them off if I’m being honest. Being decently covered myself, I’ve seen a lot of chicks in tattoo shops. Any girl can pull off the small ones. But any medium/larger tattoos is very hard to pull off. But do what will make you happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Not good, girls themselve are attractive why to make that more and ruin it

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't we already cover this? Anyone who she's not cute... something wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl , sometimes they are hot and sometimes they are not , but if a girl is completly covered in them it's kind of a turn off considering i dont want to bang an art gallery lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what they are and where. Obscenities are unattractive on anyone in my opinion. But I like tattoos on girls makes it easier to start a conversation

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they have meaning to the girl and are good quality they can be very sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend has 9 so I have to say I like them but I do really :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I hate it. It's just not pretty for me, but I know there's a lot of guys who love it 😀

0|0
    0|0
  • If there's a reason for them or they are beautiful and not too big, fine go ahead! But otherwise usually not. There can always be exceptions

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it’s not trashy or scattered random crap. I think it’s hot as f*€£.

0|0
    0|0
    • What would be trashy to you?

• To me personally, if you have to cover specific tattoos up to go to church on Sunday. Or maybe something that you won’t show your mother. I don’t mind at all, full sleeves or legs. I’m not a big fan of tattoos on her face but a couple small ones would still be fine. I think on her whole side, nearly arm pit to waistline is sexy as hell. Side of and just under the breasts are hot because unless you go topless everywhere. Those are for me.

• I like women without tattoo, because body women will be clear to see what the beauty she is.

This is my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it. The more she has, the less attractive she is to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos can be very attractive. Sometimes they can also be unattractive, in the case of a tramp stamp...

0|0
    0|0
  • Throws up a yellow flag to check to see if they have baggage. But it shows they are willing to commit to something.

0|0
    0|0
  • On or two is fine with me but to many is just not in my liking

0|0
    0|0
  • Good tatoos and well selected in place -> beauty
    Bad tatoos and/or bad selected place-> kinky

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the tattoo. As long as it isn't a tramp stamp it should be fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan, but if she has a great personality I can let it slide

0|1
    0|0
  • Tattoos are fine unless they're basic shit like dreamcatchers and anchors.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's hot but not all females can pull them off

0|0
    0|0
  • They're good but only if they have meaning because it also a way of describing self

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they're not in the face I fucking love'm.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has less then 3, and they're small; I love tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is up to the individual if they want one.
    But personally I don't get it, outside of military soldiers or sailors in the navy getting them. Who have to deal with death on a day to day and needs some form of marking to show it is that person, having a tatoo would help identification if soldier or sailor had died.
    Sure they look amazing while young or when you first get them. But in the latter years, those tattoos begin to be distorted and stretched as that person ages. So they then would have to be removed and that is a pain in and of itself. Or just forced to live with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks hot on women

My girlfriend is cover with tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes