Guys, what do you think about girls with tattoos?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• For some reason I love to watch those tattoo shows like Ink Master because I love the artwork, but I would never get a tattoo myself.
    I also love women's bodies as they are, they're really beautiful already in my opinion.
    Tattoos are not a deal breaker though by any means.
    Just if I could wash it off of her I probably would. LoL!

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucken sexy. However there are a few tattoo locations that I personally do not find to be attractive due to their nature of being considered to be “masculine” tattoo locations

(Chest, collarbone, neck) any tattoos in those areas is an INSTANT turn off

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 64

• I don't think you can improve on gods work.

Some tattoos are ok. Too many and I think they are trying too hard to be different or interesting. And some of the ones that just get totally covered have self esteem issues. Not all of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's really hot. Ironically, I don't have any because I don't feel that I could commit to a design for ever. But I think they look great on other people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time I don't care for them very much, but there are some exceptions:
    https://vocaroo.com/i/s1aGb08CuJGM

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say if it's not a super crazy amount (like everywhere), then they're pretty cool. I like the alternative look to them. It's an interesting aesthetic on someone. As long as it's not anywhere on the face, though. Strictly around anywhere besides that, mostly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have tattoos and would hope that any woman that has an interest in me would accept them. I find tattoos attractive and there are a lot of tattoos on people that have a deeper meaning than just what the tattoo is.

1|0
    0|0
  • It takes a special girl to pull them off if I’m being honest. Being decently covered myself, I’ve seen a lot of chicks in tattoo shops. Any girl can pull off the small ones. But any medium/larger tattoos is very hard to pull off. But do what will make you happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl , sometimes they are hot and sometimes they are not , but if a girl is completly covered in them it's kind of a turn off considering i dont want to bang an art gallery lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't we already cover this? Anyone who she's not cute... something wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what they are and where. Obscenities are unattractive on anyone in my opinion. But I like tattoos on girls makes it easier to start a conversation

0|0
    0|0
  • Not good, girls themselve are attractive why to make that more and ruin it

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes