If you see a 10/10 girl what are the 5 curious questions about her you want to find out?

or 9/10
I believe 10/10 doesn't exist. 😥

017

Most Helpful Guys

• What her interests are, her eye color. If she enjoys being outside and being apart of the community. If she needs a partner in crime. If she has time to get a drink. If she has any dogs or what her favorite animal is. I'd also ask her favorite colors and if she believes in God.

• Those are more than 5 questions 😃

• I like to get to know someone. Also fergot you said five. I honestly could have kept on going :)

• Yes. If I like someone I will have 1000 questions for asking them.

• I don't really have particular interest in 9/10 to be honest, not any more than like 6/10 (going by 5 as like Japanese average: slim and in decent shape but maybe not the prettiest face).

The closest I ever dated to 9/10 was maybe 8.5/10. She was a professional swimsuit model though. But she became very human over the course of dating, sleeping together. It wasn't like her body was made of magic. It was flesh and bone like all the rest, and while she was a sweet and fun-loving person and not conceited in the way one might expect of a model, she wasn't the most interesting girlfriend I ever had, and actually sex with her wasn't that amazing (little bit of a star fish).

Meanwhile I dated maybe a 6.5/10 one time (on first impression) and she became like an 11/10. I found her body so attractive, and the chemistry and connection so strong in and out of the bedroom. So now I don't find like a 9/10 much more interesting than like a 6/10.

Maybe I'd talk to her and might be interested in being friends or dating if I was single but not any more than any girl I found reasonably attractive.

• None of this has to do with "inner beauty" or any of that shit. I mean just "beauty". A 9/10 might be eye candy but it's not like her skin is much smoother, or that she smells any nicer, or has a nice voice to listen to, or a body that feels nicer to hold, or any of that than one which might be rated lower. So even from the standpoint of sheer beauty, I don't necessarily find a 9/10 more attractive than 6.5/10, and those numbers could shift over the course of dating and sleeping together a lot.

• So I'm like "whatever". What questions does she have for me? :-D I'd treat her like any other pretty girl, perhaps with some slight interest and curiosity about her name and where's she from, but again I doubt with any particular enthusiasm.