Would you rather date/marry a 4'11.5 female or a 6'0 female?

• 4'11.5
  • 6'0
  • Other
    Vote C

232

Most Helpful Guys

• 4'11.5.

I'm like 5 ft 2 and would prefer to date someone the same height as myself or at least close to it and the option I chose is much closer to my height.

• I know it sounds strange coming from a man... but... size does not matter to me. (GOD that sounds weird!!)
    I would date or marry a woman short or tall because to me, I look to the inside of her character and who she really is. The outside is simply what my eye sees. What I go by is what my heart sees and my soul feels. I know that sounds sappy and stupid - but that is how I feel.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 4,10 it doesn't stop guys showing an intrest in me. Guys for the most part are forgiving when In comes to height short or tall as long as you are a healthy weight and not obese.