Would you rather date/marry a 4'11.5 female or a 6'0 female?

• 4'11.5
    Vote A
  • 6'0
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• 4'11.5.

I'm like 5 ft 2 and would prefer to date someone the same height as myself or at least close to it and the option I chose is much closer to my height.

0|1
    0|0
  • I know it sounds strange coming from a man... but... size does not matter to me. (GOD that sounds weird!!)
    I would date or marry a woman short or tall because to me, I look to the inside of her character and who she really is. The outside is simply what my eye sees. What I go by is what my heart sees and my soul feels. I know that sounds sappy and stupid - but that is how I feel.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 4,10 it doesn't stop guys showing an intrest in me. Guys for the most part are forgiving when In comes to height short or tall as long as you are a healthy weight and not obese.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Between the two options I’d prefer a 6’-0” girl. But that is because I am 6’-2” tall. I have dated a girl that was 5’-2” and it was difficult pairing up like holding hands and kissing with her being a foot shorter. But height is one of the lesser qualities I worry about as far as being attracted to someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, it's no secret here that I love tall women, but it's not a dating criterion. If the 4'11 woman is more compatible with me, I'd rather have her as a girlfriend.

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted other.

I would rather date a woman I'm attracted to, and height doesn't play into that at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was married to a 6 foot woman and I've dated women under 5 feet. Height is irrelevant to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter. If she is sweet and attractive, I'd be happy with either. My current lady is 5'3"

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to feel like I was the one who got raped, so I would want a 6 feet woman to fuck me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either one can look like and act like an angel or a troll.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height doesn't matter to me. Smaller is desirable if I HAD TO BE PICKY but I honestly don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally i found i m attracted to the short girls because of their cuteness nd willing to hv a girlfriend shorter then me.. bcz easy to carry😘

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather marry 6'0 female later in the future because that height is attractive as hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• I think taller girls are cuter.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes