Do you blow-dry or do you let it dry naturally?

Do you use a hairdryer to dry your hair or do you like to let it dry naturally? If you blow-dry it, how often? And what are your reasons for doing so?

I like to let my hair dry naturally, it goes curly and I love how it looks.
  • Natural
  • Blowdry

1312

Most Helpful Guys

• I blow dry. I have a very attractive hair stylist. One time she accidentally dumped the cover as she removed it onto my lap and my silver hair got all over my black pants. I pointed down and asked, "What are we going to do about that?" She said, "Oh, I'm going to blow you." My eyes lit up, I got a big grin, looked her in the eye and said, "REALLY?" She turned red and said, "I mean with the hair blower."

• It depends.

I always let it air dry for the most part, before I'd use a hairdryer, but I don't use it all the time, only sometimes.

I use a microfibre towel and let it dry as much as possible, then I'd sometimes use a hairdryer, because sometimes it does feel a little stick when still a little bit wet.

Most Helpful Girls

• Dry naturally. My hair is too long, it would take forever to blowdry.

• Natural, im too lazy for a blowdrier, plus i was my hair at night and either way it looks the same by the time i wake up in the morning