Do you blow-dry or do you let it dry naturally?

Do you use a hairdryer to dry your hair or do you like to let it dry naturally? If you blow-dry it, how often? And what are your reasons for doing so?

I like to let my hair dry naturally, it goes curly and I love how it looks.
Do you blow-dry or do you let it dry naturally?
  • Natural
    Vote A
  • Blowdry
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I blow dry. I have a very attractive hair stylist. One time she accidentally dumped the cover as she removed it onto my lap and my silver hair got all over my black pants. I pointed down and asked, "What are we going to do about that?" She said, "Oh, I'm going to blow you." My eyes lit up, I got a big grin, looked her in the eye and said, "REALLY?" She turned red and said, "I mean with the hair blower."

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends.

I always let it air dry for the most part, before I'd use a hairdryer, but I don't use it all the time, only sometimes.

I use a microfibre towel and let it dry as much as possible, then I'd sometimes use a hairdryer, because sometimes it does feel a little stick when still a little bit wet.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Dry naturally. My hair is too long, it would take forever to blowdry.

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural, im too lazy for a blowdrier, plus i was my hair at night and either way it looks the same by the time i wake up in the morning

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Tend to blow-dry it as I don't like to walk around with long wet hair

1|0
    0|0
  • I had thick curly hair when I had it and it had a mind of its own so I just let it dry naturally

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually naturally. I only blow dry when I want to style my hair or when I'm heading to bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Let it dry naturally, because blow drying would be a waste of time

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural, my hair gets wild after its blowdried.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be at it for hours with a blow dryer...

1|0
    0|0
  • I leave it

1|0
    0|0
  • Air dry the curls

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural Dry

1|0
    0|0
  • i blow dry my pubes :3

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Naturally or else I'd be damaging and get split ends

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends. If I want to wear my hair down then I'll blow dry it but other than I just let it air dry

1|0
    0|0
  • My blow dryer is two decades old, so I just dry it naturally. And I don't know what blow dryer to buy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blow-dry, and usually straighten too. Otherwise my hair gets all... "floofy"

1|0
    0|0
  • I never use heat on it really only some times I want my to be healthy and long so natural all the way

1|0
    0|0
  • Noone knows having hair static after blowdry better than me..

1|0
    0|0
  • I have to do it naturally no beat. My hair was badly broken from bleach so I’m healing it

1|0
    0|0
  • natural bc blowdrying just frizzes it up too much and heat also kills ur hair so nop

1|0
    0|0
  • Blow dry is a waste of time. Mine would take forever

1|0
    0|0
  • I let it air dry but when i shower in the evening my mom forces me to blow dry it before sleeping

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes