How come this guy still does not think I am hot after I wore sexy clothing in front of him?

He is not gay. I am 100 percent sure.
By the way I am not fat

118

Most Helpful Guys

• Chances are his a complete idiot and has watched to much anime or porn.. Or he is simply very inexperienced and does not understand the situation he is in

• Still think his a complete idiot... to not noticed the girl in front of him. He must be one of those internet online gaming addicts

• You can't be hot to every guy, all the time - Every guy has different tastes, he may like someone else - If you are sure he has no romantic interest in you, you are as well moving your romantic attention elsewhere other wise it is beating a dead horse.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe you're just not his type. there are people who say Scarlett Johanson isn't hot. and try not to look too desperate, buys can sniff it. the fact that you wore sexy clothing for him makes me think you are trying to hard. it's one of the most unattractive things a girl can do