When was the last time you felt like you are not that good-looking?

Well, talking about myself, I know that I'm the hottest person alive because my neighbour just put my clothes on fire. So after a couple of minutes, either I'm not gonna be hot or alive. Oh sorry for so much batshit but I can't help😂

1811

Most Helpful Girls

• My boyfriend and I look at instagram models together sometimes and one night he was obsessing over this particular model, saying how hot hot she was. Not gonna lie it made me a little insecure but I got over since we do it together lol.

Most Helpful Guys

• Daily. But then I'll cross paths with other people during the day and that reminds me that in reality, the standard is much lower than what I wake up with in my head in the morning.