What is the standard of beauty for women in your country and what do you prefer?

I am from India and women here are supposed to be tall (atleast 5"5), lightskinned (but not very white... Ik kinda racist) and slim (with big boobs and a nice butt) to be considered good looking. Also curly hair is looked down upon so permanent straightening is a big deal here. Light eyes and hair are considered exotic and amazingly beautiful and women with these traits are worshipped. A flat stomach or perfectly toned body aren't given much importance though (not as much as the West). Also having a pretty big nose (but straight) and big eyes are considered beautiful. Women are also supposed to have lonf flowing hair. Dimples were considered evil in the olden days cause it meant the woman is controlling but its becoming a beauty trend and even praised (this thing I heard from my grandma)
Eg. (I think both these women are beautiful BTW) the top picture is an ideal indian woman and the bottom one is considered from below average to ugly. What kind of look do you prefer on a woman?

2630

Most Helpful Guys

• In my country the beauty standard for women are being slim, tan, have straight hair, dark big eyelashes, full lips, having medium/big boobs and wearing fashionable Western clothing. For men the beauty standard are being tall, fit, tan, having a strong jawline and being fashionable. Both women and men wears skinny denim jeans a lot.

I likes dark features best like black or dark brown hair, brown eyes and a tan or brownish skin. I also thinks being slim or fit looks good at people.

Picture 1 & 2: Scandinavian ideals. Picture 3 & 4: What I finds beautiful.
    What is the standard of beauty for women in your country and what do you prefer?What is the standard of beauty for women in your country and what do you prefer?What is the standard of beauty for women in your country and what do you prefer?What is the standard of beauty for women in your country and what do you prefer?

• Girl... you need to meet more Indians πŸ˜‚
    And Vanessa Hudgens is average to ugly? Seriously?πŸ˜‚
    Curly hair is looked down upon and women are supposed to have long flowing hair? From my personal preference - I do like long hair, but not necessarily straight. And from my personal experience - people tend to like girls with shorter hair more (am in college with one girl with short shoulder length hair and the whole class of 60 wants to get her πŸ˜†)

So yeah.. maybe you should meet more people before making those assumptions

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm from Bangladesh so the standards are pretty similar to that in your country, like hello neighbor! Anyway for women it would be:
    - Fair
    - Height ranging from 5'0" to 5'6", taller than that is way too tall.
    - Long and thick hair.
    - Big eyes and moderately thick eyebrows.
    - Slim nose with a nose bridge not too high.
    - soft thin lips.
    - no one here likes extremely fat or extremely thin but people generally don't mind the vast in-between. People definitely love curves.

No one necessarily worships light eyes and hair though. In fact many people don't like light eyes and hair, and prefer that even fair girls have dark hair and dark eyes.

• Yep you put it in words.

• Indian here. Your observation is wrong. Most of the guys I know would go for the second girl. Also your views are completely North Indian. Go check in South India, how many brown chicks are making guys drool. These standards that you mentioned are mostly based on Bollywood, which is shit itself. Kareena ( woman from 1st pic ) is not even that desirable.

• @rocks128 Thanks. But not all the North Indians are like that, hope u meet the good ones @yourfutureex Joke's on you dumbass, I'm a North Indian living in South since past 5 years. I said her standards are North Indian, how the hell did it translate to being jealous of North Indians? I speak fluent Kannada and I've been thriving in South. You on the other hand are like a frog in the well who wouldn't survive anywhere out of his comfort zone. Because of guys like u, Northies get a bad name in South. Go back to whatever Engineering college hole u came out of with your narrow minded views !

• Ok. Well I am going to delete everything anyways. Too much drama πŸ™

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚