What celebrities style do you like the most?

What celebrities style do you like the most and think is the best and if you do even draw inspiration from? For me I'm going with Chris brown i live his, Its really wild and crazy but can be simple and laid back while still being very fashionable. I feel like Chris is very versatile with his wardrobe and style and i love to take inspiration from him but not to much so. I also try to take inspiration from other places and artists to create my own style and to help build up my own wardrobe. But about everyone else let me know down below what celebrity you think has the best style and who you get your inspiration from if any?What celebrities style do you like the most?What celebrities style do you like the most?What celebrities style do you like the most?What celebrities style do you like the most?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Call me crzy but TLC😍😍 its out of date tho but I've always liked the 90s look loll

0|1
    0|0
    • You didn't answer the question lol😂 and besides who cares get inspiration from any area i feel like if put together with the right stuff you can make almost anything stylish

• Show All
    • Ohhh okay well i guess none. I dont pay kuch attention to celebrities.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if I get so much inspiration from celebrities, but I like Jude Law's style.

What celebrities style do you like the most?What celebrities style do you like the most?

He has a kind of charm about him that is a bit mischievous but also seems pretty sophisticated. And most of all I think it works well at any age.

0|0
    0|0
    • He has a manner about him which is seductive as well. I think he can easily seduce women almost as a sort of joke and amuse himself that way while getting a woman really hot over him. He has that sort of vibe and gaze about him that I think would work on a lot of women.

• Show All
    • I think there's a versatility to his character as well. He can play sort of anti-hero or anti-villain or outright villain or even outright hero because that boyishness to him can translate to either mischief or pure-hearted innocence. He can kind of pull off a wide range depending on the circumstance.

• Cheers. It's a weird line of thinking and I'm not talking fashion sense or style so much as like demeanor. But the most charming I ever felt to people, not just women, was when I felt like a Jude Law character (probably a pale imitation) -- but it's like he gave me some of that "Jude Law energy" to toy with people. And toying with people is considered somewhat of a quality of a manipulator but it could also be used purely in a harmless sort of charming context, and I think it's also the quality of a charmer.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Zayn Malik
    Gigi hadid
    alessia cara
    Charlie puth
    shawn Mendes

0|1
    0|0
  • #3 is hot!!! 😄

1|1
    0|0
    • So what celeb do you get your inspiration from or think has the best style?

• Haha none! My style is all my own.
      If I HAD to chose I'd say like Audrey Hepburn or Grace Kelly.
      But I take the classics and add my own twist

• Super cool

• Rihanna or Zendaya

0|1
    0|0
  • Chris is so fine 😍😍😍😍🤤🤤

1|1
    0|1
    • Lol why did some dude give you a dislike its your opinion and his style is cool

• Dita Von Teese

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Bob Marley had the best, most mellow and gracious style.

1|1
    0|0
  • None of the above. All dressed like bums. One has a hat on indoors. Not cool. AND it's backwards.

0|0
    0|1
    • If you weren't blind or maybe and idiot you'd sew its all one person and second no one asked for your opinion on how he's dressed i swear people are dumb these days

• Then why did you ask for an opinion?

• You gave me an opinion on something no one asked you about what am i supposed to do with that

• None. Be your own person and create your own style and story to inspire others.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just like very casual style

0|1
    0|0
  • Frank Sinatra or Tony Bennett

0|2
    0|0
  • James Charles

0|1
    1|0
  • none