Does it piss any other men off that women's clothes are so cheap?

Like there's big ass stores where women can go nuts with $100 a month.

Add it up:
Chicks can get a shirt for $4 bucks
Jeans for $8 and some shoes for $12

You just picked up an above average looking outfit for $24!

Like wtf. mens clothes are expensive and severely lack style.
Does it piss any other men off that women's clothes are so cheap?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Where does Europe import clothes from? Every big designer is European. Clothes in Europe should be cheap as dirt.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• What stores are you talking about? I went shopping the other day for jeans and found them all to be $30+. Took me four stores to find freaking boots that were under $50.

0|1
    0|0
  • I shop at rainbow, D's D's and other cheap stores... Welcome to poverty

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me, clothes in Europe are expensive too.

The reason male clothes are more expensive is that men spend less money on clothes, so the one-time engineering costs must be included in the price. If men bought more clothes, there would be larger quantities, and their cost would go down drastically.

That being said, I absolutely agree that clothes for men, more precisely clothes that look good on men, are ridiculously expensive as compared to their female counterparts. Well, that is, unless you are a metrosexual fruitcake who buys the slim jeans and fake Chinese leather jackets from the corner store, that fall apart after half a year of use.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• We might get cheap clothes but you guys get cheaper haircuts. 😒

0|1
    0|0
    • I refuse to let another man cut my hair for $20. I can do that shit myself. I haven't been to the barber in years.

• Depends on the store - clothes can be extremely cheap some places, but have you seen the women's clothing in stores love Kohls? My wallet cries after that. And Kohls isn't even that expensive compared to other places.

0|1
    0|0
  • Normally, women's jeans are more than $20, shirts can be over $30, not including having to purchase bras as well. We tend to spend less money because we shop more often in clearance.

0|1
    0|0
  • First of all women's clothes aren't that cheap, I've never seen prices like that on clothing before. Secondly it's because women shop more, women shop at least twice the amount men shop. And because not many men shop as much, the clothes become pricer so stores can still make the benefit. Third, I'd like to add, most men just buy clothes while most women, also buy make up/beauty products and that shit can get expensive. Fourth, there's also the fact that men's products like razors, shampoo and that stuff are cheaper than women's. I'd say it all evens out if not, it'd be women who are actually paying more not only for clothes but for other products.

Also to add to my point of how women shop more, every school dance, all the girls show up with different dresses and the boys more or less wear the same tux. You can see far more female shoppers when shopping for clothes too

0|1
    0|0
  • Which fucking store is this?

1|0
    0|0
    • ghetto stores like the Rainbow. You have to go to the ghetto

• Show All
    • Chinatown. I assume it's the ghetto, as I've literally seen someone openly do heroin in broad daylight.

• LMAO cut it out

• Women clothes are mad expensive, especially bras.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Where TF you finding women's jeans for $8? You sure they aren't jean-patterned leggings?

I'm with you on men's style lacking... style.

0|1
    0|0
    • Maybe it's just ghetto areas. Rainbow and Burlington

• Show All
    • that's different. living expenses is offset by your above average salary.

• Dude... I just posted an opinion here with a link, I'll give it to you too.
      www2. hm. com/en_us/productpage.0399256018. html
      There you go. Women's skinny jeans for 10 dollars.

• I actually have an excellent sense of style... but I don't care enough to express it or act on it or spend money... so unless I have an actual event, it's t-shirt, sweatpants, and slippers for me!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know about difference in quality or range etc but a guy can pick up loads of cheap stuff in department stores just like women can.

0|1
    0|0
  • CHEAP? ARE YOU NUTS? The lowest prices I've seen was around £20 for something meh. Shoes are normally £100 or more

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It doesn't effect what I buy.

0|1
    0|0
  • It makes sense.

0|1
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|1
  • YES I DIDN'T NOTICE THIS UNTIL LATER
    that mens clothe are more expensive

i understand we are bigger so it take more to make the clothes but still ugh

0|1
    0|0
    • I thought it was because women shop more so companies get low price points for women's clothes and buy women's clothes in bulk. Mens stores go bankrupt because men don't buy clothes. we keep the same underwear for 10 years if we can.

• true lol

Recommended myTakes