Does it piss any other men off that women's clothes are so cheap?

Like there's big ass stores where women can go nuts with $100 a month.

Add it up:
Chicks can get a shirt for $4 bucks
Jeans for $8 and some shoes for $12

You just picked up an above average looking outfit for $24!

Like wtf. mens clothes are expensive and severely lack style.
  • Yes
  • No
Where does Europe import clothes from? Every big designer is European. Clothes in Europe should be cheap as dirt.

89

Most Helpful Girls

• What stores are you talking about? I went shopping the other day for jeans and found them all to be $30+. Took me four stores to find freaking boots that were under $50.

• I shop at rainbow, D's D's and other cheap stores... Welcome to poverty

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me, clothes in Europe are expensive too.

The reason male clothes are more expensive is that men spend less money on clothes, so the one-time engineering costs must be included in the price. If men bought more clothes, there would be larger quantities, and their cost would go down drastically.

That being said, I absolutely agree that clothes for men, more precisely clothes that look good on men, are ridiculously expensive as compared to their female counterparts. Well, that is, unless you are a metrosexual fruitcake who buys the slim jeans and fake Chinese leather jackets from the corner store, that fall apart after half a year of use.