What’s something that makes you beautiful? What are some beautiful qualities?

How do you define beauty in your words? What is beautiful in your life?

2018

Most Helpful Guys

• Beautiful is a verb. It will grow into a wonderful relationship that will grow in to family. Beauty is in the eyes of the behoove. Outside beauty will fade. Inside beauty will not fade but grow stronger. Great question RoseOO

• I didn’t anyone would comment bc people usually ignore my questions on this site but yea thanks

• I don't know that's a question that the people around me should answer , Kindness - honesty - smartness - wiseness - loyalty , Some thing that look good from inside as outside , I don't know it yet

Most Helpful Girls

• I think beauty is found, not on the surface, but in what's beneath
    As long someone has a good heart with good intentions then that's true beauty

As of what I think is a beautiful trait about me, is that one of my checks are pink tinted while the other is not, it's weird, but I've learnd to accept it, even though I used to hate it ^^

• I like the first part you shared I definitely agree

• I'm glad you do! A lot of people these days can't Foresee what true beauty is, thinking it's about The fashion or appearance in general
      So seeing you agree on what I Said makes me Have more hope in humanity ^•^

• 1) Your appearance and personality
    2) Appearance wise: Clear skin, healthy thick hair, white eyes, red lips, thick eyebrows + good hygiene in my opinion
    Personality wise: A kind nature, sympathetic, loves to share, doesn’t chat shit or start shit, is a peace-maker, diplomatic, charismatic and enthusiastic.
    3) If I was to define beauty, I’d say it’s something that draws you in, in a positive way. Like how attractive people are nice to look at and kind people are nice to be around.
    4) My photos, I take really pretty photos!

Feel free to set them as your wallpaper 🤣