What’s something that makes you beautiful? What are some beautiful qualities?

How do you define beauty in your words? What is beautiful in your life?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't know that's a question that the people around me should answer , Kindness - honesty - smartness - wiseness - loyalty , Some thing that look good from inside as outside , I don't know it yet

0|1
    0|0
  • Beautiful is a verb. It will grow into a wonderful relationship that will grow in to family. Beauty is in the eyes of the behoove. Outside beauty will fade. Inside beauty will not fade but grow stronger. Great question RoseOO

1|0
    0|0
    • I didn’t anyone would comment bc people usually ignore my questions on this site but yea thanks

Most Helpful Girls

• 1) Your appearance and personality
    2) Appearance wise: Clear skin, healthy thick hair, white eyes, red lips, thick eyebrows + good hygiene in my opinion
    Personality wise: A kind nature, sympathetic, loves to share, doesn’t chat shit or start shit, is a peace-maker, diplomatic, charismatic and enthusiastic.
    3) If I was to define beauty, I’d say it’s something that draws you in, in a positive way. Like how attractive people are nice to look at and kind people are nice to be around.
    4) My photos, I take really pretty photos!

Feel free to set them as your wallpaper 🤣

1|0
    0|0
  • I think beauty is found, not on the surface, but in what's beneath
    As long someone has a good heart with good intentions then that's true beauty

As of what I think is a beautiful trait about me, is that one of my checks are pink tinted while the other is not, it's weird, but I've learnd to accept it, even though I used to hate it ^^

1|0
    0|0
    • I like the first part you shared I definitely agree

• I'm glad you do! A lot of people these days can't Foresee what true beauty is, thinking it's about The fashion or appearance in general
      So seeing you agree on what I Said makes me Have more hope in humanity ^•^

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I agree with others. I believe that a person is not based off of looks but actions

1|0
    0|0
  • It's all about the inside of a person looks don't matter

1|0
    0|0
  • What makes me beautiful: A big blanket that covers my face. And my body.
    How do I define beauty: The complementer set of myself.

Just kidding by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone can be beautiful and hot for their youth, but overtime it will decay, and true beauty is the one inside.

1|0
    1|0
  • I have very good Helping Nature.. Some beautiful qualities are respecting elders, Loving yourself... Beauty is having positive mindset...

1|0
    0|0
  • Like the picture in the question a smile, a warmth makes you beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but you can be beautiful n many different ways, self confidence is a must

0|0
    0|0
  • My smile, um, my honesty (except when I am brutally honest).

0|0
    0|0
  • Some intelligent conversation is like the most attractive quality a girl can have

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather not comment on my own beauty since self beauty is not something I can interpret

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• I think for everyone it's something different.
    A unique characteristic is always beautiful though

0|0
    0|0
  • When it comes to physical appearance, I feel like taking care of my skin and hair, and drinking plenty of water and getting good sleep, these make me feel more naturally beautiful.

When it comes to inner beauty, I don't feel very good nowadays about it tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I give people chances to explain themselves. I am (for the most part ) forgiving, I am physically strong, I am loyal and love deeply. ( A little too deeply)
    I am honest even if I f*ck up badly.
    I am empathetic, quite smart. Not afraid to stand up for those who need it.

Also not afraid to get hurt to save others I love. (I took a knife to the chest in high school saving my friend.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful qualities to me are empathy, compassion, honesty, witty.
    All my friends and family are beautiful in my life.
    I think my kindness makes me beautiful 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Based of what I’ve been told is beautiful on me:
    (Physically) my long dark hair, my hazel eyes, my “bell” shaped lips, my smile “that lights up a room”, my calming voice, my shaped brows, my bum, my calves, my hands, my straight button nose, my shoulders, my arms and smelling yummy like oranges and vanilla.
    (Personality/skill) im complimented for being a sweetheart and a “unicorn”, people love how organized I am, my minimalistic style, my paintings or drawings, impressed that I can use my left and right hand (I worked super hard to learn how to use my left), people tell me that they love how driven and passionate I am, I’m always told that I’m appreciated for my raw/pure honesty.

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly, if these weren’t valued consistently by people I’d have no idea because I didn’t agree with everyone for the longest time about these. I didn’t see how my voice, etc was beautiful. It definitely took time and it definitely feels weird saying what other people have said about me... I hope this helped provide you decent examples.

• If your soul is beautiful then you are beautiful.

Appearance has nothing to do with it except yeah you can feel more attracted to them but if their soul is ugly it doesn’t benefit them in any way.

0|0
    0|0
  • One's character. Humbleness. Patience. Understanding. Thoughfulness. Honesty. Giving. Loving.

0|1
    0|0
  • Someone who's caring and with a beautiful character.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is unlimited, whatever or whoever (with kindness) makes your heart jiggle, is beautiful;).

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes