Girls, Is it tough task to wear and remove Makeup everytime?

Or is it something you get used to gradually?Girls, Is it tough task to wear and remove Makeup everytime?

12

Most Helpful Girls

• I never wear make up because my mom didn't wear it while I was growing up, therefore she didn't have make up around the house. I tried wearing some last year, but it felt awful (almost like I was wearing paint on my face). My friend even did it for me because I knew I would be terrible at it. I wouldn't wear certain makeup products like foundation or eye shadow, but mascara and lipstick is fine. Even then I wear it rarely. But the times I did wear a full face make up, it was more of a hassle to put on and take off. Not tough at all, just frustrating sometimes.

• You definitely get used to it. The hardest part is always saying goodbye to a well done face at the end of the night when it’s time to finally wash it away. But things like remembering not to rub your eye or touch your face comes in time. After awhile you get the hang of it. You notice what works well for a natural face everyday look. Normally consists of 7 products for me at least, B. B. cream as foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, mascara, bronzer, highlighter, and lipgloss. That’s literally my 15 minute go to routine every morning. It’ll be different and longer on a night out of course, but for the most part shouldn’t be difficult at all. Practice makes perfect. And you will get the hang of it in no time.