Girls, Is it tough task to wear and remove Makeup everytime?

Or is it something you get used to gradually?Girls, Is it tough task to wear and remove Makeup everytime?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I never wear make up because my mom didn't wear it while I was growing up, therefore she didn't have make up around the house. I tried wearing some last year, but it felt awful (almost like I was wearing paint on my face). My friend even did it for me because I knew I would be terrible at it. I wouldn't wear certain makeup products like foundation or eye shadow, but mascara and lipstick is fine. Even then I wear it rarely. But the times I did wear a full face make up, it was more of a hassle to put on and take off. Not tough at all, just frustrating sometimes.

1|1
    0|0
  • You definitely get used to it. The hardest part is always saying goodbye to a well done face at the end of the night when it’s time to finally wash it away. But things like remembering not to rub your eye or touch your face comes in time. After awhile you get the hang of it. You notice what works well for a natural face everyday look. Normally consists of 7 products for me at least, B. B. cream as foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, mascara, bronzer, highlighter, and lipgloss. That’s literally my 15 minute go to routine every morning. It’ll be different and longer on a night out of course, but for the most part shouldn’t be difficult at all. Practice makes perfect. And you will get the hang of it in no time.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• You get accustomed to it. If you have a passion for doing it then it's not an issue, but if you're putting it on for someone else it can be a hassle. Taking it off is easy if you've got quality makeup remover.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t find it tough at all. I’m just sometimes too lazy to remove the make up at the end of the day, but that’s it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really since I love makeup. It’s pretty easy to take off with makeup wipes.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not tough but I find it annoying washing my face with cleanser and removing it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eye makeup is hardest to remove if you do it in a rough manner it will leave wrinkles

0|1
    0|0
  • From my experience I can say that wearing makeup is like diffusing a bomb to me

1|1
    0|0
  • It used to be a little tough for me when I was younger, but now it's fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I HATEEEE IT WITH A PASSION

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know as I've never worn make up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea
    Especially removing eye makeup
    That's why I never wear it

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes