Would you go under a make-over if you had the chance?

Would you go under a make-over if you had the chance?
  • No, I like myself how it is.
    Vote A
  • Yes, it would be fun and I need a change anyway!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I already went through a full makeover on my 18th birthday, looks and personality wise 😄

Glad I changed and I’d do it again if needed.

0|0
    0|0
    • But for the moment I’m perfectly happy with myself, no need to change anything

• You can’t change your personality just like that. Maybe you just got better at acting like it

• Nope, you certainly can. I felt uneasy and shy even arround my parents a few years back. now I’m confident and outgoing.

You just need to get out of your comfort zone and really be willing to change

• I'd probably try it, though there's probably a lot of things I wouldn't want to change e. g. I've got long hair and I wouldn't want to cut it off.

I've change a lot about myself in the last few years anyway.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I'd think it would be kinda fun, especially clothing wise because I have very particular taste and i've never really worn stuff that other people suggest. I don't think you could really do much else stuff to me besides cut (or dye my hair) which I'm not a fan off.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• It depends. If I can get an idea of how I'll look after a make-over and I like it, then I'll go for it. Otherwise I don't really see anything wrong with my face. I'm not good looking or anything but I don't dislike my face at all. 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • About 10 years ago (yes my profile age is wrong) my friends nominated me to go on a television show here in Australia called Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Basically a whole team of gay guys come to your house and give your whole life, face, hair, wardrobe, home decor etc a complete makeover. The television network actually called me and left messages on my voicemail but I never called back because I was too shy to go on national television on a show like that. So I actually passed up on the chance to have a free makeover.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already am just with out the make up i guess but I'm working on my body and facial structure by doing exercise and cutting fat

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a clothing analysis once- do I get a half point for that? (I'm a summer.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my face, I'd just want a bigger build, and something to work with for sports, and just in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever. As long as it doesn't involve unnecessary plastic surgery or fake stuff like that, why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not my thing unless I need a face mask for some kind of event

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not. I have no sense of fashion and too shy to change by myself.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think I need one now. It's like I am not able to get the girls I want just because of shallow shit

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think there is much a make over artist could do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 29

• If I have a glo-up like Mia Thermopolis, then hell yeah I'd take a makeover.

lol Honestly though I do think it would be fun and, as much as I hate change, I could use a change.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted no. I don't want to look good by other people's standards - I want to look good by my own standard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think it'd be fun and I'm curious what my change would be and how I'd look

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. I'm fine with the way I look. I could use a shopping spree to buy clothes though but not a beauty make over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does a wardrobe makeover count? I’m not great with fashion/style. I just wear what I think looks nice but I’d rather have some help!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure! There aren't really any negatives to it. If I like it, then great. If I don't, then I'll just go back to how I was before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it would be sm fun to change up my look specially since I get bored of it so easily

0|0
    0|0
  • I've looked for someone to do that for me for some time, it I was offered a change I'd accept it, it might be fun

0|0
    0|0
  • shoresies i kinda look like the girl on the left tbh lel

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly the nerdy looks better to me. Well I guess because the hair is cute the way it was. If they kept her hair the same I would like the after.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes