Would you go under a make-over if you had the chance?

• No, I like myself how it is.
  • Yes, it would be fun and I need a change anyway!

3134

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd probably try it, though there's probably a lot of things I wouldn't want to change e. g. I've got long hair and I wouldn't want to cut it off.

I've change a lot about myself in the last few years anyway.

• I already went through a full makeover on my 18th birthday, looks and personality wise 😄

Glad I changed and I’d do it again if needed.

• But for the moment I’m perfectly happy with myself, no need to change anything

• You can’t change your personality just like that. Maybe you just got better at acting like it

• Nope, you certainly can. I felt uneasy and shy even arround my parents a few years back. now I’m confident and outgoing.

You just need to get out of your comfort zone and really be willing to change

Most Helpful Girls

• I'd think it would be kinda fun, especially clothing wise because I have very particular taste and i've never really worn stuff that other people suggest. I don't think you could really do much else stuff to me besides cut (or dye my hair) which I'm not a fan off.