Going on a date and it's actually freezing outside! Does this outfit work for my date?

1353

Most Helpful Guys

• I read you got 8°C, freezing would be 0°C and below. In my youth I went to school with a t-shirt at 8°

With that outfit and you thinking it's cold outside, I would recommend you to wear at least thin gloves. If your body is good insulated, but your hands are exposed, they will get really cold and stiff.

• I could wear some thin leather gloves... I didn't think it was that necessary but 2 people did recommend them so maybe I will bring them just in case

• Great, especially the leggings. I'm not a big fan of the shoes but that's just me.

• yep going to replace them with normal black leather boots, thanks!

Most Helpful Girls

• Maybe go for some boots with heels, and a little red always looks nice too in the winter I think, especially on a date. But yes it looks nice.

• Thanks! Yes I've got a few comments on the boots so I will be changing those out. I have some plane boots that look like this: Going on a date and it's actually freezing outside! Does this outfit work for my date?

Would that work? I am planning on wearing leggings and a long sleeve tee under all this to keep warm and I don't think that would add any visible bulk... but do you think I look "too" warmly dressed for a date?

• I don’t think that’s too overdressed given the temperature, no.

• Ok great! Thank you!

• Paint your nails and ditch the LV scarf. You look perfect anyway. Just my opinion. Also I think you should put your hair in a ponytail. Bring extra more attention to your beautiful face. Do it ! Hahahah. But good luck 🍀