Going on a date and it's actually freezing outside! Does this outfit work for my date?

Going on a date and it's actually freezing outside! Does this outfit work for my date?

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I read you got 8°C, freezing would be 0°C and below. In my youth I went to school with a t-shirt at 8°

With that outfit and you thinking it's cold outside, I would recommend you to wear at least thin gloves. If your body is good insulated, but your hands are exposed, they will get really cold and stiff.

0|0
    0|0
    • I could wear some thin leather gloves... I didn't think it was that necessary but 2 people did recommend them so maybe I will bring them just in case

• Great, especially the leggings. I'm not a big fan of the shoes but that's just me.

1|0
    0|0
    • yep going to replace them with normal black leather boots, thanks!

Most Helpful Girls

• Maybe go for some boots with heels, and a little red always looks nice too in the winter I think, especially on a date. But yes it looks nice.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks! Yes I've got a few comments on the boots so I will be changing those out. I have some plane boots that look like this: Going on a date and it's actually freezing outside! Does this outfit work for my date?

Would that work? I am planning on wearing leggings and a long sleeve tee under all this to keep warm and I don't think that would add any visible bulk... but do you think I look "too" warmly dressed for a date?

• Show All
    • I don’t think that’s too overdressed given the temperature, no.

• Ok great! Thank you!

• Paint your nails and ditch the LV scarf. You look perfect anyway. Just my opinion. Also I think you should put your hair in a ponytail. Bring extra more attention to your beautiful face. Do it ! Hahahah. But good luck 🍀

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 51

• Looks nice and it seems you are set for the elements, I hope you have nice deep pockets on your winter jacket since the only thing apparently missing is nice hand gloves which will also add a nice touch to your overall personal fashion statement.
    I like your boots, they look cute and nice and also your smile looks nice haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your definition of freezing. I like in Sweden and -4 or -5 °C is not very cold for me.
    Freezing for me is -20°C

0|1
    0|0
  • When it's freezing outside - your safety comes first. Looks come second.

Looks fine - go have fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you need to change a single thing about what you're wearing. That smile would be enough for me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks nice, on a personal level though I always wanna punch people in the arms when they wear those puffy jackets.

0|0
    0|0
    • why? They are really the only warm coat out there!

• Just a childish instinct, punch em or whack lightly with a whiffle ball bat. I'm not saying beat em up, like when you see bubble wrap you just wanna pop it. :)

• He is a fool. if he does not enjoy nice looking lady like you

0|0
    0|0
  • The shoes are overkill, but otherwise it looks good

0|1
    0|0
  • Upper body great. Lower body no no no.
    Change those leggings to jean like leggings and those shoes are a no no anything else but those.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah it looks great... if you feel comfortable in it then that is all that matters

0|0
    0|0
  • looks So fluffy and comfortable ^^

Guys aren't So hung up on outfits as long as you're presentable you're all good (you are)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea it's cool and i guess your date will warm you up 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure - as long as it keeps you warm. You may want to add some gloves or mittens to that wardrobe, so your fingers and hands don't freeze.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it mostly the leather leggings

Love leather on women

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I'm not a fan of those pants, but I don't think the outfit is bad. I like the scarf.

0|0
    0|0
  • The dress looks nice but those shoes doesn't go well with it

0|1
    0|0
  • you look beautifull and I personally love that soft fur collar so you would have my full attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • It works. Hey if your date doesn't go well then don't mind messaging me😉🤣

0|0
    0|0
    • You're from India, so I don't think my outfit would be appropriate there lol

• Show All
    • lol, I really don't know what my outfit has to do with messaging you... if I wore that outfit where you lived wouldn't I get a bit hot?

• I was thinking about me coming there😏

• looks good to me, but that footwear looks really huge.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah I'm changing them out

• Yea that works, do those leggings really keep you warm?

0|0
    0|0
    • yes, but I also hide leggings underneath :P

• Show All
    • lol... I've never heard that comment before regarding my affinity for layering lol

• Oh yeah, howd your date go btw?

• It's cold so you are wearing something warm. It's great

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• Yes sure! Have fun

1|0
    0|0
  • No! Leather is a poor insulator. The rest looks ok though.

1|1
    0|0
    • lol, I'm planning on leggings under my pants... think that is too warm?

• That looks nice and cute, I’ll be glad to have such a date like you ☺️

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you!! You don't think it looks "too warm"?

• Totally smart, elegant and so suitable for the weather.
    I do hope your date goes as well as you are hoping for. x

1|0
    0|0
  • yah !!! its super cute!

1|1
    0|0
    • thanks! I guess you can't wear outfits like that in Australia!!!

• oh no it gets cold in the winter lel

• Try a different pair of boots

Love the leggings

1|1
    0|0
    • yep as someone posted below, I'll switch them out. Thanks! Do you think it's "too warm" of a look?

• Show All
    • I do have knee-high leather boots, but even over leather leggings? That's like 2 layers of leather and a layer of leggings... :P

• More leather the better

• Yes looks nice

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks! You don't think it looks too warm for this time of year?

• I love it!

1|1
    0|0
  • So cute!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice 👌🏻

1|1
    0|0
  • Nice! Have fun!!

1|0
    0|0