How much money do you spend on clothes every year?

How much money do you spend on clothes every year?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I don’t sit and calculate these stuffs tbh🤣
    But if I assume that I buy 3 jeans every year, 3 lowers/joggers , 10 tshirts including half and full sleeved, 2 sweatshirts and 2 jackets. Taking each article costing around 2k, it goes upto 40k. Geez!😂 Let’s round it off to ₹30k🤣

2|0
    0|0
  • Not much. You'd have to look at some 3-4 years of my shopping to add up to just 6K-7K (rupees). I'm not gareeb in case you're wondering, I just don't spend much on clothes. Most of the time my money goes into movies, music equipments and videogames. 😄

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Gosh, no idea. But I don't think it'd be more than $600

1|0
    0|0
  • No idea, are we talking about shoes too?
    For this year it's definitely already over 500€, but I also had to buy new clothes for the office soo.. and I'm still on a shopping trip cause I need winter clothes for the office... yeah

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 57

• Maybe around $20 USD but I only shop for clothes every few years so that's an average. I might spend $60 in one year and not buy clothes for the next two, e. g. This is my favorite shirt. I got it for ~$5 USD and have been wearing it for 3 years. I love cheap t-shirts for $5 or less, including ones from thrift store.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yay! Alina's back!

I have no idea. I don't buy clothing that often

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes maybe 100 or less. I'll go periods of time not buying new clothes besides underwear and socks. Maybe a new pair of shorts or pants.

So a little under 100$ on average.

When I was younger I bought clothes all the time, tried to expand my style. But I don't do that anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that much, maybe a few hundred dollars. I've already got clothes. Plus, I put a lot more into making my body great than I do into clothes that will make me look better.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you average it out, about $600 per year including suits that I buy every few years. Without suits, maybe $350.

1|0
    0|0
    • A girl I dated for a long time would typically spend $400 per month, every month, on underwear. Her total monthly shopping would often run $6,000 to as high as $12,000 a month. I have no idea what she has to show for it.

• the rich, spend more than the poor, and average. the average buy what they NEED. the rich buy what they WANT

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I don't spend any. My mom will buy me maybe two shirts and pants and that replaces what should be thrown out eventually 😂

1|0
    1|0
  • Not much, income is low here and everything is too expensive because of tax and customs.
    I guess about 800$ a year
    Although I spend most of my income lol, don't ask me I don't know where it goes

0|0
    0|0
  • 60 euro's = 68.79 USD a every two years on clothes. I'm not much of a buyer. As most things fit me for years and still look nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go long stretches where I buy nothing, then I have a massive shopping spree to replace all the old stuff. Usually the spree is $750-$1,000.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 29

• I spent up too 2k every month, that's the limit that my dad made

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much it’s svary, i think i have a problem.😭😅 but those spending less than 100 how long do you keep your clothes, how much do you have?

1|0
    0|0
  • I legit haven’t bought clothes for myself this year BUT my friends and family bought me a lot of random gifts of clothes so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much honestly like from 20$-50$, my size almost never cchanges so I keep wearing clothes from past years XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Dear God I'd probably die of a heart attack if I knew how much i spent on clothes

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. 200$ ? Or less. I dont buy that much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ummm... A LOT 😂
    I do make a lot of my own clothes and that can be really expensive at times.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have an idea what I spend in a year. If I want or need something I just buy it.

2|0
    0|0
  • My fiancé will tell you that it's far too much! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Only 4K at the moment, I'd like to increase it much more & I'll do once I start earning

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes