How much money do you spend on clothes every year?

3159

Most Helpful Guys

• I don’t sit and calculate these stuffs tbh🤣
    But if I assume that I buy 3 jeans every year, 3 lowers/joggers , 10 tshirts including half and full sleeved, 2 sweatshirts and 2 jackets. Taking each article costing around 2k, it goes upto 40k. Geez!😂 Let’s round it off to ₹30k🤣

• Not much. You'd have to look at some 3-4 years of my shopping to add up to just 6K-7K (rupees). I'm not gareeb in case you're wondering, I just don't spend much on clothes. Most of the time my money goes into movies, music equipments and videogames. 😄

Most Helpful Girls

• Gosh, no idea. But I don't think it'd be more than $600

• No idea, are we talking about shoes too?
    For this year it's definitely already over 500€, but I also had to buy new clothes for the office soo.. and I'm still on a shopping trip cause I need winter clothes for the office... yeah