Why does everyone think Ariana Grande is exquisitely gorgeous when she is barely 5 feet tall?

Is it because she has a nice face?

1014

Most Helpful Guys

• You can be gorgeous at 5 feet tall. Height is mostly irrelevant.

• She's cute and has a nice singing voice. She's personally not my type so much but I can see the whole appeal there. I have a friend who owns a bar who idolizes her and always play her music videos.

As for being 5-feet tall, I thought most guys like the shorter ones. I thought I was the oddball who likes the taller ones.

https://youtu.be/g5qU7p7yOY8

• She's like a very cute Italian girl with a very nice voice as I see it. I'm kinda surprised if people don't see the appeal there. Even though it's not my favorite thing personally, I can see why she's popular with lots of guys.

• She's also super popular here in Japan and can speak some Japanese (not so well but some). And here she's not so short. Average here is like 5'2 for a girl and 115lbs. So she's kind of "normal" in Japan.

Most Helpful Girls

• She has a surgically fixed face...

Her face was pretty much average at best before nose, mouth AND lip surgeries..

After these surgeries her face became somewhat childlike, small and cute... and after losing a lot of weight her frame became smaller which then makes her look more cute... but it’s all money for surgeries... without it she would just be another nice voice in the crowd of fame.

She needs to thank her surgeons for 89% of her fame.., without good looks you don’t get sooo far. People like to see nice faces and fit bodies.

• And he height thing is ridiculous. Besides, when it comes to height, it only makes a difference in attractiveness if you’re a man, not a woman.

It’s all the surgeries.
      Even with her voice, she wouldn’t be this famous if she had staked natural. Cause she was not so pretty.

• Ariana Grande is an attractive young woman in her own right.
    Anything else we put on her and label get with is societal stereotypes.
    It's a known fact that a lot of people are endeared to short people simply because they are small. Where she is so small and petite it exudes the maternal/paternal instinct. They also style her such a way that cute but not too innocent, that way she appeals to a larger audience.
    This is life. She's not grotesque so anyone hearing you question get beauty will label you as jealous.
    That again is life, the bottom line is "each to their own!"