Why does everyone think Ariana Grande is exquisitely gorgeous when she is barely 5 feet tall?

Is it because she has a nice face?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• You can be gorgeous at 5 feet tall. Height is mostly irrelevant.

1|1
    0|0
  • She's cute and has a nice singing voice. She's personally not my type so much but I can see the whole appeal there. I have a friend who owns a bar who idolizes her and always play her music videos.

As for being 5-feet tall, I thought most guys like the shorter ones. I thought I was the oddball who likes the taller ones.

https://youtu.be/g5qU7p7yOY8

0|0
    0|0
    • She's like a very cute Italian girl with a very nice voice as I see it. I'm kinda surprised if people don't see the appeal there. Even though it's not my favorite thing personally, I can see why she's popular with lots of guys.

• She's also super popular here in Japan and can speak some Japanese (not so well but some). And here she's not so short. Average here is like 5'2 for a girl and 115lbs. So she's kind of "normal" in Japan.

Most Helpful Girls

• She has a surgically fixed face...

Her face was pretty much average at best before nose, mouth AND lip surgeries..

After these surgeries her face became somewhat childlike, small and cute... and after losing a lot of weight her frame became smaller which then makes her look more cute... but it’s all money for surgeries... without it she would just be another nice voice in the crowd of fame.

She needs to thank her surgeons for 89% of her fame.., without good looks you don’t get sooo far. People like to see nice faces and fit bodies.

0|0
    0|0
    • And he height thing is ridiculous. Besides, when it comes to height, it only makes a difference in attractiveness if you’re a man, not a woman.

It’s all the surgeries.
      Even with her voice, she wouldn’t be this famous if she had staked natural. Cause she was not so pretty.

• Ariana Grande is an attractive young woman in her own right.
    Anything else we put on her and label get with is societal stereotypes.
    It's a known fact that a lot of people are endeared to short people simply because they are small. Where she is so small and petite it exudes the maternal/paternal instinct. They also style her such a way that cute but not too innocent, that way she appeals to a larger audience.
    This is life. She's not grotesque so anyone hearing you question get beauty will label you as jealous.
    That again is life, the bottom line is "each to their own!"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• She's good looking.

Unlike women, men don't think that being short makes you ugly.
    Most men like short girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's cute but not gorgeous or sexually attractive I'd say

0|1
    0|0
  • But she was cute when she played Cat.

I don't think people are claiming she is gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love short girls! and she has a nice face. i am also 6'5"

1|1
    0|0
  • Because she has a nice petite body and a nice face and she's petite. That's what most people want girls to be like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice face plus I think she is nicely in proportion as well

0|0
    0|0
  • What's an Ariana Grande? Is that like a Starbucks drink?

0|0
    0|0
  • since when does beauty have anything to do with height? are you saying that girls under 5ft10 are unattractive?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think she's gorgeous at all but her being five foot tall isn't an unattractive thing, shirt girls are very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • she's literally the most unattractive girl that has ever been conceived from a mothers womb

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• Lol am I the only one that just doesn't find her that attractive?

0|0
    0|0
  • She is beautiful in her own way, even if she is "Short" - her face is pretty and she has a genuinely cute attitude, height shouldn't influence anything

0|2
    0|0
  • Her height and features are unique as well as her voice. Short doesn't mean ugly or unattractive just like tall doesn't mean attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you see pics of her without makeup you will see she is not that great. Neither is Katy Perry and who knows who else. Their makeup artists should get paid very well for the charade.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being short is great most guys prefer short girls so that's attractive. But tall and avarage height is also great

0|1
    0|0
  • She is very cute and she has a beautiful face. And what’s wrong with being 5 ft I’m barely 5 ft too lol

0|0
    0|0
  • cause she's generally cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Her body bro!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes