So what do you think about this bikini Style?

So what do you think about this bikini Style?

2|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Iโ€™d be too scared to wear this. Think of the possibilities that could happen.

1) stretching trying to figure it out to put it on *nip slip*

2) bending down to carry things to the beach *nip slip*

3) saying hi to strangers ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ *nip slip* ๐Ÿ˜ถ

4) swimming ๐ŸŠโ€โ™€๏ธ *nip slip*

๐Ÿ˜‘... all so I could look/feel sexy going to the beach ๐Ÿ–
    Iโ€™ll stick with this ๐Ÿ‘™๐Ÿ™ƒ thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 43

• Unless you have super tiny nipples, this is guaranteed to be a wardrobe malfunction.

3|2
    0|0
  • It looks really inconvenient. You could never be comfortable on the beach in a costume like that xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally not my style- seriously, can you even swim in that thing without something falling out of place?

But if the right women can pull it off, it'd look sexy I guess. Seems more like a lingerie than bikini to me

1|0
    0|0
  • What i think is that is not a bikini lol

More like ribbons around the nipples that barely cover the boobs and give it no support whatsoever.

Would be a bouncing fest and nip slipping parade at the beach.

Quite unpractical. Not to mention tacky and trashy...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't feel very secure in that... Especially with my breast size, the pups would pop out definitely. Traditional bikini all the way!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it I would only wear it at home though cuz I'm not trying to go to a public pool and get kids boners

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm just wondering when a nipple slip is going to happen cause it's bound to happen with that bikini

1|1
    0|0
  • why bother to wear anything, might as join us in our nudist club

0|0
    0|0
  • Itโ€™s creative. Just as much fabric as the normal kind anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • There's fashion and then there is plain trash... This is just awful.

1|0
    2|0
  • too revealing and not practical worrying how my boos would fall out any second

0|0
    0|0
  • Well for me it looks very uncomfortable because you never know if you get that nipslip when you run/walk with that lmao, but go for it if you like that kind of bathingsuit. ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • To me the design doesn't look good also it is very very revealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much showing. If she wear at her home then okay but out in public especially if kids see it then it's very inappropriate.

0|0
    2|0
  • That girl looks hot in it. But I don't think I'd wear something that revealing

0|0
    0|0
  • won't look good on everyone.. Maybe someone who has a body like Katy perry or Jennifer Lawrence

0|0
    0|0
  • Tacky as hell. Please don't invite me if I see a question I want to answer I will.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is so freakin cute!

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya it looks nice

1|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty cute on her, but I wouldn't wear it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes