Why do billionaires have simple dress sense?

Bill Gates and the likes are so geeky and dress shallow, and it common among billionaire. Don't they fancy latest expensive clothes and shoes or latest fashions or what

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Imagine that you have enough money to fund a small country; why would you waste time thinking about what you were going to wear for the day? Your resources speak for themselves

2|1
    0|0
  • People that do that are just vein and want to show off what they have. When you are as rich as Bill Gates everyone already knows you are rich and he just couldn't give a fuck. Fashion trends are honestly stupid as well, and when you are busy making billions, you don't have time to worry about that petty stuff.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• They have more important things on their minds and no, obviously they don't fancy the latest expensive fashion.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I’m not a billionaire, but I’m considered wealthy. its the same with cars really, some see value in them whilst others just want to move from A To B. he doesn’t care what others see him in, certainly not all Billionaires dress cheap. some even wear plain white designer shirts for hundreds/thousands of dollars.

1|0
    0|0
  • How do you know whether their clothes are expensive or not? Seriously I don't Bill Gates is shopping at Walmart.

1|0
    0|0
  • Simply because they likely don’t like the “latest trends” or “fancy clothes”, why is it shallow for them to just wear common clothes that aren’t expensive?

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL, they don't Need Validation. they have an Unlimited number of sycophants anyway.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because they are rich, why the hell do they care what you think of them? They could buy your house, neighborhood, place of business and not even make a dent in their bank account (at his richest bill gates had more money then half the countries in the world). Why would he care about looking rich when he is actually rich? They don't get rich by trying to impress others and they don't get rich by wasting money on a name brand product that has the quality of an off brand. That's why they don't dress up, they don't have to and they have better things to spend that money on, like buying small countries.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because the goal is to BE rich not to LOOK rich.

This guys have the money to buy whatever they want... they don't need to show it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because simple clothing is the best way to go. Expensive stuff like designer for $80 isn’t necessarily.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because people with actual money dont have to dress flashy and wear Rolex watches to prove stuff to others

2|0
    0|0
  • They aren't being shallow, shallow would be depending on expensive material things to show off

1|0
    0|0
  • Their minds are preoccupied by much more complex things than fashion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• No idea, but my dad is the the exception lol, he only wears suits.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why i have a hate against rich people. Most of them (i said most) don't know what to do with their money and use it unconsciously. If only they could donate to charity instead of flaunting to everyone what they have.

1|0
    0|0
  • they hav classs

1|1
    0|0
  • They stopped caring

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes