What designer or clothing store is your favorite?

Mine are Jones of New York and Anne Klein for nice clothes. I usually shop for more casual clothes at Forever 21.

0|4

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm not the kind of man that would bother with brands regardless of how rich I get. A tailored wardrobe would be more my jam.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tend to buy a lot of Hugo Boss and Lacoste, I think they are the best value for the money. I also buy abit more expensive stuff from designers and known brands like Gucci, but most of my stuff is Lacoste/Boss.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I love Jones New York too. Le Suit makes some great business suits. Ralph Lauren makes some great shirts and blazers. Just for Wraps is a local designer that has made some of my favorite dresses. Mlle Gabrielle is another I have liked. I also like a Balinese designer called Lotus Traders and another overseas designer called Annabelle.

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg! Too many to name. I don’t really have a favorite. I just look at everything and buy whatever I think are the cutest. One day it might be Forever 21, the next day might be Banana Republic. I’m a sucker for a good window display. If you put a cute outfit in the front window, I will definitely go in and see what else I might like there.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• I don't have one yet, at this point factory outlet discount stores or discount racks are where I'm at but I hope to be in a different place money wise soon...

1|0
    0|0
  • L. L Bean
    What designer or clothing store is your favorite?

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a department store shopper - If it takes more than 5 minutes to buy a complete outfit something wrong

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont wear designer clothes, i get almost all of my clothes at Walmart and I look fabulous if i do say so myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hugo boss shoes... suits...
    I like Topman for daily wear.. and Nike, puma and addidas for sports

Forever 21 is great for that style but at a low cost... awesome for that

0|0
    0|0
  • Vans, Nike, Adidas, Sporting brands basically, i'm a skater so i'm naturally more drawn to skate wear, which all 3 companies have and produce tons of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn you balling. I love a chick in a suit tho. Gets me all rock hard and animalistic. Sexy business woman is my fav fantasy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not designer but I love faded glory and my Carhartt coverall

1|0
    0|0
  • guys don't have many choices where i live. whatever's on amazon for the cheapest

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy the cheapest clothes that I don't actually pay attention to the brand name. I think I have gildan, faded glory, basics, and a bunch of others.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• Ann Taylor
    Express
    Black house White market
    Prada

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a go to store. I do like Old Navy for casual clothing. I also like Forever 21.

1|0
    0|0
  • TJ Maxx (good clothes for cheap), Mission Boutique (GOTH clothing)

1|0
    0|0
  • Gap for stuff to wear to the office. Forever 21 or Target for casual stuff, I bought sone expensive yoga pants from Lululemon though!

0|0
    0|0
  • I make most of my own clothing so its my design

0|0
    0|0
  • None

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm i shop a lot at Macy's
    message me

1|0
    0|0