• No
    Vote B
  • Sometimes (explain)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If they are tasteful, somewhat discreet, are entertaining or have an entertaining story to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have bothe my arms tattooed, my entire back, and both of my legs, so yeah :) absolutely love them. As long as the tattoo isn't one of those shitty ones that say "I love Nan" or a girlfriends name then it is fine if it has a meaning behind it. By no means is it "cool".

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• IF somebody had an extremely good story/reason behind their tattoo, I could probably overlook it, but the other 99.9% of the time, it's a quick turn-off for me.

I couldn't say exactly why, but I've never been a fan of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I strongly dislike tattoos. Major turn-off in terms of dating.

1|1
    1|0
    • I think the human body is beautiful, and that intentionally inking it up permanently through a bloody process is really disgusting to me. Add to that that a large majority of tattoos are copied off stock illustrations just makes it worse. Using human skin as a canvas for art is like using human skin as a lampshade. It's not that level repellent because they're mainly voluntary. Forced tattooing is one of the many atrocities of the Nazis that gets overwhelmed by worse things like mass murder and the aforementioned use of the corpses.

I don't hate people for getting tattoos or being tattoo artists (although I might prefer that they channel their talents elsewhere).

Nothing pisses me off more (I'm exaggerating) than a tattooed person using the Bible to hate on people, since the Bible expressly forbids tattooing in Leviticus 19:28, specifically stating that doing it in honor of dead people is not a valid reason to do it.

• I love them sometimes I act like they are unique clothing

1|0
    0|0
  • I like meaningful tattoos

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them

1|0
    0|0
  • What's not to like?

1|0
    0|0