What are some aesthetic features that you used to think were gross, but now you think they're hot?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I used to hate small boobs - I still am insecure about mine, but I have more of an appreciation than the days where I used to agonize over of the stuffing I put in them looked right and kept going back to check - I’ve cane a looong way.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Moles, as long as they aren't too big. I used to think all of them were nasty.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• like on a human body?

none I can think of.

things I didn't think of much or didn't favor but not find ravishing...

facial hair, I love it. It's so fucking sexy. I love gently pulling a bf's beard or chest hair haha. i just want a bear

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to think eyebrows were super weird, but now they're kinda cool! (And funny, if they're Grouch Marx's XD)

0|1
    0|0
  • Didn't care for hands before, but now i find them to be the hottest thing on a man

0|2
    0|0
    • LOL. Interesting. Actually, it seems quite a few women have hand fetishes. I never knew women could be attracted to men's hands. LOL
      But I read recently that men tend to have foot fetishes and women tend to have hand fetishes.
      I wonder why that is. But hands aren't considered as gross as feet.

But I've had quite a few girls tell me I have nice hands.

• Show All
    • Like massage your feet 😜

• Lol ultimate combo

• Beard and sharp features. Usually the Middle Eastern men type. I started to love it once I get older.

0|1
    0|0
  • None, but the other way around it's abs
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|1
    0|0
  • Full lips for sure. They're unattractive where I live but thanks to the influence of media...

0|1
    0|0
  • None I haven't changed my mind

0|1
    0|0
  • monolids, now i think theyre beautiful

0|1
    0|0
    • I had look up what that is. I didn't know there was a special term for Asian eyes

• Show All
    • also not all Asian people have monolids. i have a chinese friend who has somewhat of a folded eyelid. also, malaysians tend to hand deeo-set eyelids, complete opposite of monolid. probably because they're closer to the south (i think).

• deep-set* sorry lol

• Penises lol

0|1
    0|0
  • The Thomas Shelby hair cut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 1

• None. What I like as a teen I still prefer now. Nothing has changed.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes