Are these features still unattractive even if they fit the persons face?

Anonymous
I’ve looked many places and many beautiful women all have straight petite noses, almond eyes, and heart shaped faces. They’re eyelashes go straight out. They are put in the beautiful section - and they really are.

A thought crossed my mind and it damaged my confidence. Am I not as beautiful because I don’t have those features?

My nose is thick and has a bump. My eyes are a mix between hooded and almond with my lashes curling really bad. My face is long and my chin sticks out so much and I’m so self conscious about it. My shape is between a heart and an oval.

I don’t know if I could call myself pretty anymore because... I just don’t feel like it anymore.

I’ve told a relative this and they said “I couldn’t see you with a nose other than the one you have now, your features fit you.”

So, is someone still beautiful if their features fit their overall presentation but they don’t have ‘a delicate nose and doll like features’?
1
1