Fashion Poll : Based ONLY on the clothes, which one of these females would you approach in a party and why?

I'm having a debate with my siblings

This question is so sparklyyyy
  • Fashion Poll : Based ONLY on the clothes, which one of these females would you approach in a party and why?Girl One
  • Fashion Poll : Based ONLY on the clothes, which one of these females would you approach in a party and why?Girl Two
  • Fashion Poll : Based ONLY on the clothes, which one of these females would you approach in a party and why?Girl Three
    Vote C
  • Fashion Poll : Based ONLY on the clothes, which one of these females would you approach in a party and why?Girl Four
    Vote D

1540

Most Helpful Guys

• None. I only date girls comfortable in a potato sack.

• Honestly, I'd gladly date her.

• The potato sack girl is easily more attractive than any of the options we we're given though. At the very least she's not dressed like she's looking to get fucked by some random dude.

• Yep. She is cute. The ultimate girl next door.

• Aside from the fact that I'm a sissy and would actually confront none of them due to my low self-confidence, the one I'd most want to, I feel, is probably 3.

Most Helpful Girls

• One looks like a hooker, 4 is dressed in a way that does not invite socializing. It's like a mature don't care about anyone else look. 2 is very down to earth, classy, reserved, and inviting. It matches my personality. 3 looks outgoing and fun, but she might be too outgoing a person for me. They are all great outfits.

• Girl 1 advertises with her clothes she likes a good time and is not afraid to go after what she wants.

I have talked to girls like her at parties and before the party is over, she had either kissed me or asked me to kiss her. Usually we end up together after the party and I have breakfast at her house