Fashion Poll : Based ONLY on the clothes, which one of these females would you approach in a party and why?

I'm having a debate with my siblings

This question is so sparklyyyy
  • Fashion Poll : Based ONLY on the clothes, which one of these females would you approach in a party and why?Girl One
    Vote A
  • Fashion Poll : Based ONLY on the clothes, which one of these females would you approach in a party and why?Girl Two
    Vote B
  • Fashion Poll : Based ONLY on the clothes, which one of these females would you approach in a party and why?Girl Three
    Vote C
  • Fashion Poll : Based ONLY on the clothes, which one of these females would you approach in a party and why?Girl Four
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• None. I only date girls comfortable in a potato sack.

1|3
    0|0
    • Honestly, I'd gladly date her.

• The potato sack girl is easily more attractive than any of the options we we're given though. At the very least she's not dressed like she's looking to get fucked by some random dude.

• Yep. She is cute. The ultimate girl next door.

• Aside from the fact that I'm a sissy and would actually confront none of them due to my low self-confidence, the one I'd most want to, I feel, is probably 3.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• One looks like a hooker, 4 is dressed in a way that does not invite socializing. It's like a mature don't care about anyone else look. 2 is very down to earth, classy, reserved, and inviting. It matches my personality. 3 looks outgoing and fun, but she might be too outgoing a person for me. They are all great outfits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 1 advertises with her clothes she likes a good time and is not afraid to go after what she wants.

I have talked to girls like her at parties and before the party is over, she had either kissed me or asked me to kiss her. Usually we end up together after the party and I have breakfast at her house

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• They're all pretty conspicuous looking. I guess 2 or 3 but realistically I'd avoid all 4 of them. I wouldn't even consider the 1st though. No way in hell would I be interested in a woman who leaves the house wearing what passes as lingerie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think showy clothes don’t only look good but it’s also looks inviting and open and as if she is actually looking for a guy, her personality matters a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • No.3 for me. I like her style and how he clothes make the most of her body shape, which i find very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2, her body looks nice, and black always gives a classy note to an outfit.

3|0
    0|0
  • Girl 3 or Girl 2.

I like figure hugging dresses, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy, the second one, absolutely no contest at all. The one I definitely wouldn't approach is the first one, it has feminist thot written all over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 4 for me - She is least obvious to me then 2,3,1

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 or 3. I don't know why, they just look like good outfits so...😐

0|0
    0|0
  • None. At a party I like women who wear more clothing than that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl 3, bc she has the best taste in clothes, and clothes are important to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like a but really any of them would get my attention

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls 2 and 3. I love how they are wearing figure forming dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 or maybe 3. The clothes are fitted correctly for their body shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 3 has perfect curves. Dress shows them off perfectly but is not obnoxiously slutty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find the third dress most attractive, but for approachability, I'd go for the fourth girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl 2 as I think the dress is classier and would look nicer on a woman

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 and 3. 4 is nice too, but 1 is too much.

4|0
    0|0
  • All 4 because they look gorgeous!

0|1
    0|0
  • 2,3 and 4

0|0
    0|0
  • Chose girl number 3. Like the way her outfit looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely no 2!

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 2 Becuase I like her dress most

0|0
    0|0
  • none, fuck the clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It will have to be girl to or girl 3 for me

0|0
    0|0
  • It's impossible to "unsee" the girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 3. She looks like she has a nice ass

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 and 3 obv

0|1
    0|0
  • Two and three look nicer outfits

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 and 4

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 2. I love black

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• 2 or 3 are the best.
    1 looks like she rides a diffrent dick every day, and 4 looks like she's not much fun at parties.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4 is just too mature and modest to wear to a club. Makes me think she's either a mom or has a husband already.

• like which person would I walk up to and say hi I like your dress?
    Probably B. I am surprise more guys didn't choose A though lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 2 is the most modest. Ps wheres the one with jeans and a hoodie? That would be me!

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I wouldn't be attracted to the girl but I think dress 3 is really pretty

2|0
    0|0
  • All but the first. They are modest to teasing, while the first is slutty. Like the sparkles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a girl i won't approach anyone. but my fav is dress 2

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 and 3.. Why, to tell them they have a nice dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Girl Three's outfit the best.

2|1
    0|0
  • Second to me, but I would like fourth aswell

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl #2 ...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think 4 is the best

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 and 3 ,

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl 2 because I'd be interested in knowing where she bought her dress.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes