Small butt vs. big butt, which one do you prefer?

This is a very superficial question, but I've noticed these ones get the most attention. Let's see what you think about this one!

The trend has been saying big butts are better, but is that really true?
  • Small butt vs. big butt, which one do you prefer?Small butt
    Vote A
  • Small butt vs. big butt, which one do you prefer?Big butt
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• But a butt is good as a butt should but if it is not a butt I wouldn't bother
    So.
    Smaller or big as long as it is a butt it is okay

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• Why's it always a comparison between pasty pancake butt and thunder thighs overweight Wal-Mart shopper donkeys on this site. It's like no one has ever seen a Spanish girl before...

Small butt vs. big butt, which one do you prefer?Small butt vs. big butt, which one do you prefer?

0|0
    3|0
    • That's not very different from either of those buttstock, just different angles and position. And why is it called a Spanish butt? That kind of butt is quite common everywhere.

• Show All
    • The question I put here is a question that is already very widely discussed, and I think it is good to see that the trends aren't always very accurate. This is actually an open question to both girls and guys. And it was about choosing in general which you like better- big or small. Not about criticizing the butts on these pictures, I did not ask for you to analyze what you think is wrong with them. That's just offensive. Well, this is the internet, so just feel free to be a dick about it but don't try to put the blame on me.

• I criticized your chooses not the girls. If you don't like that tough shit. Just because a bunch of other people are jumping off a cliff doesn't mean you should.

• It honestly doesn't matter if her face is good. I've liked girls with very small butts before and I've liked ones with bigger ones - it's the face that draws me in.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on my mood.

sometimes i want mature booty, then young booty, tight young booty or big black booty... it just depends on my mood.

right now i want some young tight booty.

2|1
    1|0
  • It's not necessarily about size:

Nice round ass = good.
    Denim supported ass = bad.

3|1
    0|0
  • I have always thrown in with the big butt crowd since childhood. I could follow a big ass into the gates of hell.

1|0
    1|0
  • The small butt in my opinion is big enough.

Although I really don't care for the size of butts.

3|0
    0|0
  • I can't choose because they both look so great. Can't I do one today and the other tomorrow?

1|0
    0|0
  • Small man, I can't stand this big ass fad, its killing me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like small & large butts. What I'm interested in is on the front of the woman or young woman!

1|0
    0|0
  • i much prefer the first girls shape and also her panties too

1|0
    0|0
  • I like all of them but if you made me pick I’d say small. Has to be shapely though

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not a butt person but I would prefer big anytime.

1|0
    0|0
  • Between those two pics I like the small butt better.

2|0
    0|0
  • that's not exactly small lol

4|0
    0|0
  • Small butt and breasts for me , petite, cute more than beautiful

1|0
    1|0
  • Big for me.

2|1
    2|0
  • Other, a natural butt

1|0
    0|0
  • Smaller is healthier and I prefer healthy.

2|0
    1|0
    • Pear shaped girls have been proven to be healthier and to live longer. Your shallow statement is hella invalid.

• Show All
    • What I meant with shallow was you assuming small butts to be healthy and big butts to be unhealthy. I'm not talking overweight girls, cause usually they don't JUST have big butts. Small butts usually have 0 shape in tight jeans, while big butts do. I don't know what you thought of when you read "small vs big" but it didn't say average vs overweight, or normal vs huge.

• Got ya. Yes if small means flat that’s not attractive. I see images of bigger butts and the women have large thighs and are overweight. Compared to someone with shapely legs and a smaller butt. No worries, I really don’t care much about the butt anyway, breasts are much more eye catching to me honestly

• A fit one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Big butt please.

1|0
    0|0
  • In between

1|0
    1|0
  • Small butts, big butts are overrated

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted "other" somewhere in between

1|0
    0|0
  • All Female butts are beautiful thank God

1|0
    0|0
  • Small

1|0
    0|0
  • I like ass I can not lie.

1|0
    1|0
  • I like all kinds, but if you want an honest answer then big butts.
    If I'm walking behind a woman with a fat ass I can't help but look at it.
    I love them. : )

1|0
    0|0
  • i have to go with small, what people seem to have in mind when saying "big butts" are those big and giggly, i personally preffer them firm, round and perky

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

Recommended myTakes