Girls, Did you ever get your bra size measured at a store?

• Yes
  • No

29

Most Helpful Girls

• I always get them measured when I buy a new bra. I buy new bras once every 2-3 years. Once a year I'd say is ideal but realistically speaking I never find the time or the effort lol.
    Last time I got checked I cried. I thought I was a 34C but then found out I was a 34A. I knew I had gone down because I had only just stopped breastfeeding when I last got them checked and everybody's boobs shrink when they stop.
    I will admit though, I'm happier having a bra that fits more comfortably than I am sad my boobs are smaller than I thought.

• If everybody got measured like you and me we all woyld be soooo much more comfortable

• True! You have to look after your boobs. Bras are a big cause of breast caser. If you have to wear one at least wear them right!

• Never lol, actually I’ve guessed it for the longest time and just try them on until I find the most comfortable one 😂

• You should try it though, its waaay more comfortable if you know the right size. You can just walk in an underwear store and ask :)