Girls, Did you ever get your bra size measured at a store?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I always get them measured when I buy a new bra. I buy new bras once every 2-3 years. Once a year I'd say is ideal but realistically speaking I never find the time or the effort lol.
    Last time I got checked I cried. I thought I was a 34C but then found out I was a 34A. I knew I had gone down because I had only just stopped breastfeeding when I last got them checked and everybody's boobs shrink when they stop.
    I will admit though, I'm happier having a bra that fits more comfortably than I am sad my boobs are smaller than I thought.

1|0
    0|0
    • If everybody got measured like you and me we all woyld be soooo much more comfortable

• True! You have to look after your boobs. Bras are a big cause of breast caser. If you have to wear one at least wear them right!

• Never lol, actually I’ve guessed it for the longest time and just try them on until I find the most comfortable one 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • You should try it though, its waaay more comfortable if you know the right size. You can just walk in an underwear store and ask :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

• Yes when I was 12 I found out I was a 34 DD. I cried. I was embarrassed for having big boobs cause I wanted little ones.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, when I was around 14, I guess I'm a late bloomer lol. Well my granny took me to a small family run clothes shop. I got the full tape measure treatment only to be told I didn't need a bra but that I should wear a padded vest for obvious reasons. I didn't get boobs for another 2 years, still barely have any :( but whatever, there's another slice of my life story haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it is important to have the right bra size in order for comfort. Most girls shop by looks, not fit, so they are the ones with sore backs and floppy tits.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at store. My sister knows to measure, so she did it for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • No but that's probably a good idea... My boobs are getting bigger

0|1
    0|0
    • You should, its free and its waaay more comfortable to know which size you are. I thought i was a 34a/75b turned out to be a 30b/65b

• Show All
    • Sagging is also genetic and can be influenced by shifting in weight a lot, hormonal birth control and a poor diet and lifestyle

• I'm having a baby and I'm about halfway through my pregnancy and my boobs have already gotten noticeably bigger.

• When ai was younger and still identifying as male, well sort of, my mother took me in for a bra fitting as it was apparent that I needed one. At age 16 I was a 38 C cup, a size I have maintained ever since.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I'm glad I did because I wearing the wrong size. I always thought I was a c cup but I'm actually a b cup. Wearing the right size bra makes a world of difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • i did, and the lady measuring was like “haha you don’t have much going on this area do you” like brUh thanks for reminding me how flat chested i am

0|0
    0|0
  • Tes. I think it is important to be measured once in a while, just to make sure you are wearing the right size bra.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think the stores I usually buy from offer this

0|0
    0|0
    • You can always ask. And most sores have it on their website saying that they do

• I haven't yet. Though, I am going to get a new bra soon and I am exited because I am finally getting measured for a fitted bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes many times. Every brand has some difference in their sizes.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, but I have measured myself to make sure I was using the right size.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I did.. Better to know if I am wearing a right one

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I was looking for satisfaction that I was buying the right size at Aerie.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I got measured at Victoria's Secret and Tina Marie's.

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy my bras from Target; don't think they offer that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven’t, but I don’t usually have a problem with bras being uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, but i think it was unecessary. I measured at home and got the same result as her.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I had it measured at home, it's easy

0|0
    0|0
    • Most people do that wrong though, plus you got different style of bras which fit one person better then the other

• I know my size, measures and yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I learned to measure on my own

0|0
    0|0
  • No, my mother did it for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have

0|0
    0|0