What piercings do you have or want?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 3 in each lobe, industrial, tragus and conch. And also bellybutton. But I want a lot more, but planning on getting my nose done next

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• i have 2 piercings on my left lobe, i use to wear 2 studs earrings, a smaller stud above and a larger one on the bottom of my left ear lob but i stopped wearing them after i ended my night life and started the powerlifting/athletic life. i also wanted a tongue ring in the past, i was actually going to get it with a friend but it never happened in the end as i decided to cut all ties with them alcoholics, smokers, and party peoples i once knew.

1|1
    0|0
  • I do have Snakebites and a Nostril.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 34

• I have my septum, left nostril, tongue, ear lobes and upper earlobes, belly button, and my right nipple pierced. I really want to get my daith and sternum done.

0|2
    0|0
  • My ears were pierced the moment I went out of my mama's vagina. However I always forget to wear earrings. I don't want any, I would end with holes and nothing else, I would always forget to use the piercings and would end closing.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have eleven
    2 x left ear
    3 x right ear
    1 x bridge
    3 x lip
    2 x nose

i still want my tongue and possibly a medusa which is the upper lip on the philtrum

1|2
    0|1
  • I have two at the moment
    1. Gages 6mm
    2. Nose piercing

What I’ve had in the past are
    A Navel piercing and septum. They both closed up and I’m thinking about re-piercing them.

0|1
    0|1
  • I have two in each ear I used to have a nose piercing ( small stud) I'll probably get it redone. Can't think of any other piercings I want I already did a belly piercing years ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have my ears pierced and I had one piercing at the top of one of my ears but it heeled up. Im too much of a wimp to get anymore pierced now and my dad doesn't like piercing so he'd go mental if i came home with another

0|0
    1|0
  • I have a conch piercing. 3 ear lob piercings but I've has 5. A helix piercing and a bellybutton piercing

0|1
    0|0
  • I have my ears pierced but I wouldn`t mind another ear piercing. I can`t decide if I like nose piercings or not...

0|1
    0|0
  • I have my ears pierced. I want to get my belly button and eyebrow pierced once I’m 18.

0|1
    0|0
  • Interesting ones; down there, my nose, 3 ear cartilage
    Boring ones: 4 lobe piercings on one side and 2 on the other!

0|1
    0|0
  • I have 9 on each ear and tongue and nose
    I want nipples and pussy next

0|2
    0|0
  • I thought of nipple piercing but I dont want to regret that like most people. I also thought of belly. I might get a double piercing.

0|2
    0|0
  • I have ears and belly button, but I want a vertical clit hood piercing

0|2
    0|0
  • I want a nose piercing 2 helixs a rook and a tragus and I want a dermal on my wrist

0|1
    0|0
  • double piercings on earlobes, nose ring. wouldn't mind tongue or labret

0|1
    0|0
  • I have four piercings in my ears, maybe I would like to have an eyebrowpiercing or a nosepiercing😊

0|1
    0|0
  • Have: first 3 holes
    Want: nose, belly button, triple forward helix, daith, tragus, industrial, helix, rook, conch,

0|0
    0|0
  • I have two earlobe piercings and I want more around my ears. I also want a navel piercing, two nostril piercings, a septum piercing, and a microdermal near my eye.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just my ears, was thinking about a belly piercing a while back but... nah

0|1
    0|0
  • I have my ears pierced and kinda want a lip piercing but my parents won't let me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have earlobe piercing.

Maybe I'd get cartilage and nose piercing

0|0
    0|0
  • I have both ears pierced in multiple places, and I want to get nipple piercings done.

0|1
    0|0
  • Have: septum, ears in two places, tongue, lip
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    1|0
  • I have my ears pierced and I wanna add 2 more holes on one of them, but I don't think I'll do it

0|0
    0|0
  • i have none, i want none. im pure. now fuck off kid. peace and love to you

0|0
    1|0
  • I have 2 ear piercings
    I really want my helix and my belly button done!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like nose piercings

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 on each ear. Want to add another.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have my ears pierced twice

0|1
    0|0
  • Have none and don’t want any

0|2
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 26

• I have my left ear and nipple pierced, I don't wear a stud in my ear very often anymore. And I forget about the other one all the time I've had it so long.

There was a time I wanted the Web of my fingers done but figured it would be catching on stuff all the time.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have in the left ear but don’t use it, I’ve actually wanted to have one by the eyebrow and possible tongue

0|1
    0|0
  • I would like ears, noes, lip, cheeks, and nipples I think

1|1
    0|0
  • To quote the lyrics of "No Sex in the Champagne Room":
    "Ain't gettin' none. Ain't have none."

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was in Germany, I got my tongue pierced and it swelled up so bad I couldn't drink anything

A few years later, I got my earlobes done at that Claire's place at a mall. Little gold studs.

They swelled up to the point of almost swallowing the entire earrings on each side

That's 3 failed piercings. I'm not looking to go for four.

If I could, I'd have my earlobes with those chrome horseshoe earrings
    A skull in my tongue
    And both nipples with the hoops that have the ball in the center

0|0
    0|0
  • I have none and want none. I love just the number of holes which are now in my body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got my right ear pierced once. Kinda pointless. My girlfriend wanted me to. The wound has sealed over, but there's still a scar.

0|0
    0|0
  • One and none. I've got one in my right ear that I wish I didn't have.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have one piercing in each ear and i think thats enough. i used to want my eyebrow pierced but i don't think so anymore lol

0|0
    0|0
  • None and none.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have none, but I want my ears done, one in each.

0|0
    0|0
  • None and I dont plan on getting any

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero

0|0
    1|0
  • Bit old to be getting first piercing

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a small stud on my left ear.

1|0
    0|0
  • None ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Piercings aren't for me.

0|0
    1|0
  • 0 and 0

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have or want any piercings

0|0
    0|0
  • Two ears.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have none i want none

0|0
    0|0
  • None and None.

0|0
    1|0
  • None

0|0
    0|0
  • Have none, want none.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ears. Want nothing else

0|0
    1|0
  • None. I feel the same way about piercings as I do about tattoos. They cheapen a person.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes