If you had a different style, what would you dress like?

If I weren't goth (lol not gonna happen), here's my aesthetic:

xx
~ Mrs Manson
Updates:
NO THIS IS NOT HOW I WANT TO DRESS OR HOW I EVER WILL DRESS
SMH
xx
~ Mrs Manson

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd change it, but don't have the money, so I just stick with comfort vs "looking sort of professional." I guess it's kind of "Columbo-ish." Like I dress up, but it looks older and a tiny bit sloppy. It might not fit perfectly, but it doesn't look too bad.

I think my other style would usually be similar to a cleaned up version of what I wear now. I would probably be a different person if I was less "lazy." I'd probably wear more "business normal" stuff, but with a slight twist.

I wear dress shirts and pants quite a bit. But then I add in something quirky. I don't do stuff that is "too strange" (in my opinion). When I'm not dressed up (or somewhere in between), I wear a geeky t shirt and jeans. Stuff that's comfortable.

I think my "ideal" style would be more dressed up. Hair gelled, beard or stubble trimmed better, more "fashion savvy." I'd care more about it looking good.

On the other end, there is a small amount of "punk" to me, but I don't think the look would work for my career.

I try little things, but don't keep them for long. I try to make it subtle, but get bored with it (and haven't found anything I want to be defined by for very long). I want to do certain things, but it would be too much with my current style. I don't want to look too clownish.

I'd like to try more "artsy" stuff, like a tuft of color to the hair, but I think everyone around here is too judgmental, so going punkish would probably not cut it. It's wrong for my audience more than being wrong for me.

My style might change slightly based on mood, time, type of place I was going to, etc.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I tend to dress casual, sometimes more girly sometimes more grunge, others sporty, and others days I'm a 90's retro kid. I change of clothes according to how I feel that day. But we could say I dress "comfy", "casual", "normcore", or even "conformist".

If I had to wear an style all the time would be punk, grunge or even hippie. If I went crazy would be funny to dress like Japanese Decora, but meh, too much work for me. I don't like to work too much in my look, just dress like I feel to.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a similar teddy to the one on the pic ❤️
    But yea if I weren't goth, I'd be a grunge art-hoe like this

1|0
    0|0
    • PS: do goths only wear black? Is some other color such as very dark blue (blue black) or very dark purple allowed?

• You seem cool. And yeah, goths sometimes use a dark red, dark purple, or even a bit of white to make the black stand out more.
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 14

• If I wasn't so lazy, I'd probably dress a lot more girly with brighter colors and patterns like these, but I love my wardrobe of black clothing too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them boots so much their from dollskill but my mum won't let me have them because she says they look like drag queen heels. Iike the jumper too. I'd say my style would probably me the same as yours if I had to choose.

1|0
    1|0
  • I'd take something like steampunk I suppose lol. That or maybe some gothic lolita.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like this. This would be me.

1|0
    0|0
  • A nerd!!! (That's me at my other job anyway!) Makes me miss middle school... even though I hated it too ahah

1|0
    0|0
  • ( ^-^) ノ∠※。.:*:・'°☆

1|0
    0|0
  • That is the absolute opposite of goth! Bright colors and playfulness. It means deep down you´re a princessy girly girl who loves everything cute and glittery. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I would dress like a punk rocker. I dress More grungy and I still like it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • If i werent a thrash metalhead id totally be back to goth style lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Soft goth because I'm not bold enough to try a goth style even though I'de like to

0|0
    0|0
  • Unique.. unusual... lots of colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • really bold and bright colours

0|0
    0|0
  • how about all black?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be super fashionable. But I care about comfort more.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes