What kind of body do you guys prefer?

• what kind of body do you guys préfère?1 (skinny)
    Vote A
  • what kind of body do you guys préfère?2 (just fit)
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd rate the girl in your second picture as "skinny-fit".

Depends on the girl, I liked girls ranging from really skinny to normal looking weight.
    In regards to skinny, would like to mention that they have never crossed the un-healthy skinny line. They still looked to be in good health, not lanky at all. They looked comfortable with their skinny-ness.

Some look skinny but in a painful way. not that.
    I'm talking about the movements of the body when some people are skinny. It seems as if they move in an uncoordinated way and that is definitely not something I like, because to me it sends the message that the body is being pushed beyond a certain negative limit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I don't find either of them attractive.

Option A is just way too skinny. I would be afraid of breaking her and there is just nothing to hold onto, and I don't even mean that in a sexual way. It's kind of like a 13 year old's body.

Option B is also too skinny. She hasn't got big muscles, the striations and veins are just visible because she also have a very low bodyfat and is more toned than option A. But still about 10-15lbs underweight for my liking.

I would prefer an option C with a girl that has the body of Option B, except with about 10lbs more fat and 5lbs more muscle, mostly in the legs. Nothing sexier than a girl with nice big, toned thighs. Thigh gaps are so 1990s. But I don't mean overweight. I just mean a bit more weight than option B. And definitely a LOT more fat and muscle weight than option A!!!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Took fit cause that's me and oh Pamela (girl in the pic) is a great person

2|0
    0|0
    • I agree. I love her workouts

• I don't really know them but I respect what she achieved in her life so far

• I'm a girl, but if I have to choose what I'm most attracted to as far as females go, I'd pick the top. Not because it's my ideal body type or anything--it's just that the bottom chick seems too masculine for me.

Granted, I'm a straight woman, so the more masculine chick should be more attractive, but when it comes to beautiful females, my standards are quite different from handsome males. A woman with a soft, healthy body is way more attractive to me than a woman who is cut af. There's something more inherently feminine about having a soft (when I say that, I do not mean chubby or flabby, but just a soft appearance) body than a super lean one.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 145

• I love a girl that shows she puts more effort into looking like a girl should ( No body muscle showing and dressed in girly outfits - a little fit is fine also - but not to the point that she is showing it. A girl should look in need of protection, not like she can kick my butt.

0|0
    1|0
    • Rather arrogant of you to think you know what a girl SHOULD look like. You only know what you'd like her to look like.

• I like both with the fatter one and the leaner but muscular one. The first one with the extra fat and less muscle is probably more optimal from a fertility standpoint: I'm guessing she has around 20-25% body fat (Asians tend to have less lean mass in general which allows them to be more fatty while simultaneously "skinny" -- basically "skinny-fat"). But I like that the second one probably pays more attention to nutrition and fitness.

0|0
    0|0
    • I went with the second one as a result since I think it takes more discipline and hard work to achieve the second type of body.

• Also might be biased living in Japan. That first body is kind of your ordinary, everyday kind of slim body here -- almost "average". Whereas the second one would be exceptional. Most Japanese girls do walking and cycling a lot daily to run errands and work along with eating reasonably healthy, but they're not active gym-goers and not doing things like paying much attention to micros and macros.

• There's nothing wrong with either of these. Both are better than being flabby.

There's a such thing as too skinny, and there's a point where getting too muscular just looks bizarre and unattractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer more the curvier girl, the taller girl, the fatter girl, the thinner girl, the shorter girl... hey wait a damn minute it seems i like girls, all shapes and sizes of girls. What i prefer is a intelligent girl. A girl with attitude. One that when you ask her a question you know your going to get a true answer whether you agree with it or not. I prefer a Woman.

1|0
    0|0
  • The skinny one looks like half ass Photoshop lol
    Normal body, twiggy arms

The blonde has abs like a dude. That's fucking gross.

No heterosexual man wants to be fucking a chick, look down, and see abs. That shit looks like a guy

That said, fit girls are the hottest

0|1
    0|0
  • I once had a young lady , that was to skinny and during sex i was so scared that i would "poke" a bone cause in all honestly that's what it felt like. Sex was nice just to worried Even round 2 was still little weird. I need some meat on a lady.

1|0
    0|0
  • This truly depends on the person... a beautiful body does not mean a beautiful heart... outside beauty fads and changes with time but a beautiful person on the inside normally grows more beautiful with time…with that said I encourage us all to the be the person we want others to be with us

1|1
    0|0
  • I mean, honestly the second looks ‘skinnier,’ but they’re both in good health. I definitely prefer a girl who is in good health over one who’s anorexic, if that’s what your asking, but as long as she’s in good shape, it’s all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • look if we talking what I really like turn on skinny but all woman are beautyfull chubby, petit , skinny, curvy, big ass, big tits how ever they look none of them are diferent theyre womane no matter what feell the same suffer the same plus thanks to a woman like all them Im here thanks mom to give me this life. and you girks all you are beautyful how you look or how you are love your self and dont let no one no one!!! put you down

2|0
    0|0
  • I did not choose any picture. The question was whether or not I like skinny or fit. The pictures were not showing. I don't like any of the bodies of the models I see in the pics. Where is the thick curvy one?

2|1
    0|0
  • Again, I reference a question by another member about men and testosterone. Women should not have exposed muscles, that is masculine and entirely due to the highest testosterone and feminist levels ever messured in women. But because men are so weak and testosterone levels are so low and dicks so shriveled up that they now think a muscular woman is attractive 🤦‍♂️. Another half century and girls will have a dick and guys will be having babies, God help us

0|0
    2|0
  • There is way more than just those two options. Muscular like that is the only one I don't like or really overweight. I like anything between skinny, curvy, curvy/skinny, hourglass body, pear shaped, etc. Also bunches of other different body types I forgot to mention. If you look no single one person has the same exact body shape too. Everyone's body is different even if its just by a smigent amount.

0|0
    0|0
  • One that is willing and able. You're missing the boat - just find a guy that likes YOU just the way YOU are.

3|1
    0|0
  • Both are good but fit and having flesh is the best. there's a softness to the body which is a huge turn on.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like fit with a bit more curves.. the right balance of muscles and body fat in the right areas.. I can’t stand skinny.. because I would break them in half if we ever did anything. Im not fat, but I would break a skinny girl lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont really care either way. There is too skinny and there is too muscular and there is too out of shape. As long as you seem healthish and like you respect yourself then I care about the personality 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • one is skinny, the other is skinny but athletic, not exactly a wide spectrum to choose from i. e. do you prefer the skinny one or the skinny one who is slightly more toned.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a cheer leader body best. And female volleyball players.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are beautiful. But as far as which one is more attractive, it makes no difference. I'd turn both of them down if they didn't share my religion and values.

There's a whole world of difference between appearance and being preferable.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you like to be fit then good for you but the types of girls that I am attracted are girls that are either skinny or a bit chubby (something to grab on)

0|1
    0|0
  • I like fit and chubby around that I guess... It's not that I dislike skinny but it won't be to much in my eye sight

0|0
    0|0
  • Either of them are very attractive so it’s a toss-up. Wish I had that choice for real right about now.

0|0
    0|0
  • more curvy but if it was solely on the above 2 images... then the first one, purely because she has a prettier face

0|0
    0|0
  • I like good proportions. Any size. Pretty face and eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit is good...
    but option 2 is not "fit", thats really really muscular... like bodybuilder-style-muscular... Have you seen her chest?

And that I do not like, thats too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha both are good. But I think the fit one is a little more hot lol. She has more control of her muscles and body. Imagine all that muscle tensing up close to orgasm. Damn lol

But both both

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of those two, the skinny girl looks nicer with her toned stomach. The second girl looks too masculine.

0|0
    0|0
    • Her stomach is not toned it’s just thin. Where is the muscle definition?

• If it were an option I would have picked the third option athletic but curvy.

2|1
    0|0
  • Ill go for the second type but a bit more or less won't hurt me as long as she is a good human with NO drama.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fit to an extent, but more so curvy than muscly, too much and it turns me off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 30

• I don't call the girl on top skinny, more like petite. She is just not a big girl but looks fine to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The pictures are both thin with the difference being second is toned. I like to be thin and toned otherwise it’s just flabby and weak.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second girl with like 5-10 pounds of fat on her

1|3
    0|0
  • Fair enough no problem I was implying that but wanted to know what phrases are going to create friction and what won’t. Let’s just leave it ok ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny thought fit looks great as well. I personally prefer slim figure with some curves here and there. Nothing exaggerated.

0|0
    0|0
  • This question won't go away... So i guess I'll answer. Neither.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's me here with some fitness and tone but also some scars so I don't know about this body type thing for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. didn't know these were the only body on earth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have neither one lol oh well... a lot of guys like skinnier and fit girls from what I’ve noticed

0|0
    0|0
  • You got to be kidding me with those two choices

4|1
    1|0
  • Holy crap, why are her legs so small?

1|0
    2|0
  • There are other body types

2|0
    0|0
  • They both look skinny lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I préfère* 1

0|1
    0|0
  • Where are the other body types?

1|0
    0|0
  • The bottom one is still skinny, but fit as well.

2|0
    0|0
  • First petite girl is sexiest.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about a girl with some meat😂

1|0
    2|0
  • Most guys like fit girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy tall fit

0|0
    0|0
  • Where are all the other body type options

0|0
    0|0
    • To me those pics represent skinny lol one would ask what is a chick doing answering a Q meant for men

• I wanna see this

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit is better than skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny and fit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously fit girls look much healthier and curvier. So that's the better option.

1|1
    1|3
  • Neither. Fit/curvy. Both bodies are too skinny for my liking.

0|0
    0|0
  • You had the chance to give us seven choices, and you gave us two! lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Its cos she has one of those two :p

• Show All
    • @anirudhroxx
      Both girls are beautiful, but the question wasn't about that. That's why I'm confused.

• Lol i dont think she is asking about beauty, i think its just how much thickk she can be so that people like her. It it was to be a general question then yeah i wanted more options coz even i was searching for more options 😂😀

• Guys I know would like both for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya I think guys would like both girls overall.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion fit is more difficult to achieve than skinny. Everyone can be skinny if you just gradually reduce your calories after a few month (you don't even have to exercise) .. Fit requires years of dedication and hard work in the gym

0|0
    0|0
    • For me it's harder to not workout

• @cavmanier for me it's harder to work out. I like walking, swimming, dancing, generally cardio but I hate resistance training, pilates, yoga and weightlifting, generally anaerobic exercise

Recommended myTakes