What kind of body do you guys prefer?

• what kind of body do you guys préfère?1 (skinny)
  • what kind of body do you guys préfère?2 (just fit)

32147

Most Helpful Guys

• I'd rate the girl in your second picture as "skinny-fit".

Depends on the girl, I liked girls ranging from really skinny to normal looking weight.
    In regards to skinny, would like to mention that they have never crossed the un-healthy skinny line. They still looked to be in good health, not lanky at all. They looked comfortable with their skinny-ness.

Some look skinny but in a painful way. not that.
    I'm talking about the movements of the body when some people are skinny. It seems as if they move in an uncoordinated way and that is definitely not something I like, because to me it sends the message that the body is being pushed beyond a certain negative limit.

• Neither. I don't find either of them attractive.

Option A is just way too skinny. I would be afraid of breaking her and there is just nothing to hold onto, and I don't even mean that in a sexual way. It's kind of like a 13 year old's body.

Option B is also too skinny. She hasn't got big muscles, the striations and veins are just visible because she also have a very low bodyfat and is more toned than option A. But still about 10-15lbs underweight for my liking.

I would prefer an option C with a girl that has the body of Option B, except with about 10lbs more fat and 5lbs more muscle, mostly in the legs. Nothing sexier than a girl with nice big, toned thighs. Thigh gaps are so 1990s. But I don't mean overweight. I just mean a bit more weight than option B. And definitely a LOT more fat and muscle weight than option A!!!

Most Helpful Girls

• Took fit cause that's me and oh Pamela (girl in the pic) is a great person

• I agree. I love her workouts

• I don't really know them but I respect what she achieved in her life so far

• I'm a girl, but if I have to choose what I'm most attracted to as far as females go, I'd pick the top. Not because it's my ideal body type or anything--it's just that the bottom chick seems too masculine for me.

Granted, I'm a straight woman, so the more masculine chick should be more attractive, but when it comes to beautiful females, my standards are quite different from handsome males. A woman with a soft, healthy body is way more attractive to me than a woman who is cut af. There's something more inherently feminine about having a soft (when I say that, I do not mean chubby or flabby, but just a soft appearance) body than a super lean one.