How would you describe yout dream girl? Both physically and mentally?

The question title sums it all up pretty well. Let's assume you've known this person, and you already know you two work well together.
If you'd like, I would appreciate a description. Let your mind run wild but be true, I'm just curious in regards to the different tastes many different people can have. Thanks!

17

Most Helpful Guys

• Long, dark hair. Dark eyes preferred but not essential. Slim to curvy, don't care what breast size, smaller butt rather than huge, height not important.

She would be funny, sarcastic, dry sense of humour, smart, organised, empathetic.

• physically i don't ask much, i love girls with well-treated hair, adequate fashion awareness and fit body (dont start any debate regarding this point, i can point my argumentation but nah lol)

personality... tbh I don't know, i've never wanted a girl with specific personality, i've had exes with various type of persona. three personality traits that i do respect is genuinity,
    playfulness and affectionate

im curious on why you asked this question lol, even tho i can describe it longer with details on which girl will suit me better, i never rlly want one if they do appear, too perfect is never fun in a long run for me

• I ask just because it came up in a conversation I had yesterday with friends. I'm the only girl of that specific friend group, so I was wondering how different the opinions can be.

I don't see why anyone would start a debate over your opinion of what is attractive, that's pretty dumb.

What's the fashion sense where you are?

• i don't ask much, i wasn't lying lol. i mean you certainly don't need to be as fashionable as kendall to be a girl i dream of

• Fair enough haha