How would you describe yout dream girl? Both physically and mentally?

The question title sums it all up pretty well. Let's assume you've known this person, and you already know you two work well together.
Updates:
If you'd like, I would appreciate a description. Let your mind run wild but be true, I'm just curious in regards to the different tastes many different people can have. Thanks!

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Long, dark hair. Dark eyes preferred but not essential. Slim to curvy, don't care what breast size, smaller butt rather than huge, height not important.

She would be funny, sarcastic, dry sense of humour, smart, organised, empathetic.

0|0
    0|0
  • physically i don't ask much, i love girls with well-treated hair, adequate fashion awareness and fit body (dont start any debate regarding this point, i can point my argumentation but nah lol)

personality... tbh I don't know, i've never wanted a girl with specific personality, i've had exes with various type of persona. three personality traits that i do respect is genuinity,
    playfulness and affectionate

im curious on why you asked this question lol, even tho i can describe it longer with details on which girl will suit me better, i never rlly want one if they do appear, too perfect is never fun in a long run for me

0|0
    0|0
    • I ask just because it came up in a conversation I had yesterday with friends. I'm the only girl of that specific friend group, so I was wondering how different the opinions can be.

I don't see why anyone would start a debate over your opinion of what is attractive, that's pretty dumb.

What's the fashion sense where you are?

• Show All
    • i don't ask much, i wasn't lying lol. i mean you certainly don't need to be as fashionable as kendall to be a girl i dream of

• Fair enough haha

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Appearance, I'm going to say Jessica Gomes. I've always found her to be very attractive.

Personality:
    Intelligent
    Similar sense of humor to me
    Confident
    Sassy
    Caring

Mentality:
    Career orientated
    Family (in the future)
    Highly motivated and driven
    Appreciates wealth and luxury
    Into travel (very important)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I do have an image of the woman of my dreams, but its irrelevant because I wish to remain single for life.

Yes, however just for the purpose of answering your question also, I cannot describe it here, because my standards are high, they are very specific and the list is quite long. However, if you are interested in knowing, if you are curious then please message me and I might tell you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall, slim, fit, small boobs, small ass, long dark hair, warm face, brown eyes
    Personality :- Warm, honest, loving, trusting, funny, very submissive but strong, feisty and independent when she needs to be

0|0
    0|0
  • i like a girl to be having something between her ears. she must not completely be stupid. sharp witted, self confident, yet not arrogant.
    as for looks, skinny but not anorexic, medium or a touch chubby. as long as not huge. any size boobs pointy nipples preferably. a good looking ass, and an amazing pussy, it does not matter innie or outtie. also, i prefer smooth as i do not like hair in my mouth when i eat pussy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice, round Ass, average size (not too big or too small)
    Hairless legs
    Smaller feet
    Soft inner thighs
    Full set of lips
    Average size boobs
    Fresh breath
    Make up wearer
    Changes her undies twice a day
    Pedicured and manicured
    Calm

0|0
    0|0
  • Height: 1,60cm to 1,85cm
    Body type: slim from skinny to fit
    Boobs: C-D cup or more not too crazy big though

I would like her to be funny, cute, adventurous, maybe a little bit clumsy and kinky lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically :

Mentally : Mature, loyal, kind, Submissive

0|0
    0|0
  • A judgy librarian, with mostly everything that said stereotype includes.
    That is- cats, books, introversion, logic-oriented mind, strong sense of principles, penchant for order and authority and less than outgoing attitude.

My librarian should also be about 5'8 to 5'9 in height, thin, long-legged, preferably with dark eyes and strong facial features that might be considered masculine by some.
    She should also dress, speak and behave in a way that reflects her intellectual capacity, be somewhat of a hopeless romantic and exhibit a degree of disdain for things that don't fit within her strictly defined sense of morality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's my idea for my ideal woman
    Physically, I prefer a height range between 5'4 and 5'7, where she's still shorter than me in heels but not too short. I actually don't mind a bit of weight in my partner, though there is such thing as too much. I prefer brown hair, either straight or wavy, and brown eyes. However I'm not too picky about physical appearance so I won't mind if my partner ends up being not quite what I described.
    Now as far as personality goes, I prefer an overall more wholesome personality and modest attire. If she plays an instrument (vocals not included), that's a huge turn-on. An appreciation for puns is great as well. My rule of thumb for tatoos, piercings and make-up is: the less, the better. So none is always best, I don't mind a few, but too much can be a deal-breaker. Also, cigarette smoking is an instant deal-breaker unless you're seriously trying to quit.

0|0
    0|0
  • My dream girl is purely mental and not physical cause she only exists in my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone who knows what they want , looks after there self!! They need to have fire inside them so they take no shit !

0|0
    0|0
  • My White Queen will have Blonde hair and blue eyes And A little bit chubby and dumb but good in personality

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl who is good hearted and not good on the face and someone else behind our back. Not necessary that she should be perfect look like a Angel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair, maybe red, tan or white skin, tall or small (2,00m-1,60m), beautiful eyes, pretty, red lips, wearing no make up.
    Then probably breasts of any harder type, don't need to be big, judt not hanging (health reasons) and not modified with implants. Her belly may have some fat on it as this is a normal reaction of the body when relaxing and eating sometimes and I am a very slow/relaxed person tbh... her vagina can look however it looks, as there are so many different types.. she should have pubic hair, and like pubic hair.
    Legs.. just functioning legs would be great... a not to oversized butt...
    Character very open and experimental, kind and thoughful, cute although she wouldn't like to call herself that, and very talkative and always honest to me and direct in every topic. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it's not possible for me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes