Do guys care about painted nails on girls?

Or clean and clipped nails are enough?

I used to wear nail polish, but now i just keep them clean and clip them regularly. Mine look good naturally though.

572

Most Helpful Guys

• I love longish nails on girls/women. But I prefer either unpolished, clear polish or light colors like silver or pink.
    Bright red nails remind me too much of blood. And I don't think I know one guy in the world who imagines his dream girl with those horrible black nails, or dark green or purple! That's ghastly!
    Two of my girlfriends had longish silver nails, and I loved that!

• I know this girl that whenever I get somewhere near her hand, she says "please don't look at my nails" or "my nails aren't done" or "please excuse my nails, I know it's not nice..."
    Funny thing is that I never look at her nails until she tells me not to.
    And even afterwards, if the polish is chipped as it sometimes happens... I don't care.

Clip them, no biting looks, can keep them au naturale and I'm ok.
    I tend to like girls that have natural looking nails. no crazy stuff.
    Too much attention to such an unimportant aspect gives me headaches.
    I mean it's nice to get nails done for some event, but getting obsessed with it, is tiring.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do so many women care about what men like/dont like? if you love painting your nails, that's your business and no one else's. Men won't not like you over nails. That would be ridiculous. You're better off without men who are picky like that. It's why they're single.