How do you view women who are hairy? Should they shave it when in public?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't like female body hair. I am in no way going to judge a woman for not shaving her own hair though.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Personally I don't find a woman being hairy attractive. However, it's their body and thus their choice.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I don't care. It's her body. If she wants to be hairy, it has no effect on me

1|1
    0|0
  • I don’t care I’m nkt I to women. Men I prefer shaved.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m hairy. I don’t care about being hairy. It don’t bother me. I never got any complaints.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't care let women do what they want with their body hair

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion shaving is better for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • Good grief

1|0
    0|0
  • Who shaves in public?

0|1
    0|0
  • Their body, their choice

1|0
    0|0
  • There is this rule that women should shave/wax because it doesn't look good in public. But honestly it would be so much better not to

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s just body hair. I like shaving, but they shouldn’t have to remove it if they don’t want to.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Shave at home not in public. I’m a guy and I shave because I feel grossed out by it. Also it irratate me and I feel uncomfortable with it so I shave clean

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a woman with hairy legs and armpits? I just can't find that attractive, we grow up and woman have no body hair, its subconsciously feminine to me... hairy body's are masculine. But should they shave for me? No... that's their business.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she got a beard, she gotta shave. I mean, she may decide not to, but I will find her ugly.
    The same goes for very thick, dark hair. No one should be forced to, but they will be unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get turned on seeing a woman with masculine features. Like body and facial hair (even shaved or epilated facial hair) and heavy athletic build.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shave it when in public? 😂some things are better left indoors and i view them as cave women with high testosterone lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I find a hairy body gross unless hair is on the head do not shave that

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever she is comfortable with

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes no difference if a Woman has body hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • They should.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would they shave in front of people?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where the hair is

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care if they shave or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see them as a human being.

When i was very young i always had the idea that women didn`t have leg hair, armpit hair, and such, that only men have. Up on till it came to my understanding that they shave 😂😂😂

3|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes