To the metalheads of G@G.. would it be bad if I wore this band shirt to a school thing im going to?

I got those pics from online but that is pretty much my exact shirt, except mine is a mens shirt I actually got from a concert. I know its kinda a dumbass question, but tomorrow im going to a in-person help session and I kinda thought of wearing this. my school doesn't really have any dress code since its mainly an online school..
despite mom being a metalhead too im sure she'll tell me not to wear it just so I won't scare teachers
lol
1d
I forgot to update this.

I did wear it and it scared a student i can see it in her eyes lmao. I didn't care though

520

Most Helpful Guys

• Wear it. There has been a few jehovah's witnesses coming on my door couple of times while I wear similar shirt. The look on their face is priceless. But I'm always nice with them and once they even gave me their bible lol.

• The whole point of metal is to be hardcore. If you were really hardcore you would wear without giving a fuck!

"I'm so fucking tough, I'm so fucking tough, thats right!"

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would it be bad?
    I wore band shirts when I was like 7 years old. One which had the text "Killers" on :D
    But if you don't feel like it, don't wear it.

• nice haha XD my first band shirt just had AC/DC's "Back in Black" album on it. mom gave it to me when I was 6 lol

• What a nice gift =D