To the metalheads of G@G.. would it be bad if I wore this band shirt to a school thing im going to?

To the metalheads of G@G.. would it be bad if I wore this band shirt to a school thing im going to?
I got those pics from online but that is pretty much my exact shirt, except mine is a mens shirt I actually got from a concert. I know its kinda a dumbass question, but tomorrow im going to a in-person help session and I kinda thought of wearing this. my school doesn't really have any dress code since its mainly an online school..
Updates:
despite mom being a metalhead too im sure she'll tell me not to wear it just so I won't scare teachers
lol
1d
I forgot to update this.

I did wear it and it scared a student i can see it in her eyes lmao. I didn't care though

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Wear it. There has been a few jehovah's witnesses coming on my door couple of times while I wear similar shirt. The look on their face is priceless. But I'm always nice with them and once they even gave me their bible lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • The whole point of metal is to be hardcore. If you were really hardcore you would wear without giving a fuck!

"I'm so fucking tough, I'm so fucking tough, thats right!"

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would it be bad?
    I wore band shirts when I was like 7 years old. One which had the text "Killers" on :D
    But if you don't feel like it, don't wear it.

1|0
    0|0
    • nice haha XD my first band shirt just had AC/DC's "Back in Black" album on it. mom gave it to me when I was 6 lol

• What a nice gift =D

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Nah its cool! I think so at least๐Ÿ˜… i wear Maiden, slayer, opeth shirts all the time! (But mostly 'regular' shirts tho)

1|0
    0|0
  • Its not a big deal. It wouldn't be associated with the poison. I'd say it's a fairly common style of shirt to be worn in high school.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are free to do so
    I used to wear all black and be called santinc lol in the middle east ๐Ÿ˜‚
    That's in college but I didn't care

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh is this really a problem anymore?
    Back in the 80s and even the 90s sure but now? Hardly anyone seems to care

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks fine to me. Nothing offensive about it from what I can see.

1|0
    0|0
  • Model it for us and then I can give you a true opinion I would say wear it anyway though

1|0
    0|0
  • That's kick-ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • If there is no dress code you are okay

1|0
    0|0
  • do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not!

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks good to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha scare those teachers.

1|0
    0|0
  • GO FOR IT

1|0
    0|0
  • Go ahead

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • You should wear it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't go wrong with anthrax shirt

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Love the shirt! Wear it. You can wear a denim shirt over it, that's what I do sometimes.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't see why not. The shirt isn't bad and doesn't portray anything offensive so I don't think it would be an issue

1|0
    0|0
  • No swear words... I think it's awesome!! You'll be okay!

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not a metalhead but I would wear it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes