Do you think being satisfied with your looks is more important than being satisfied with your personality?

• Yes
  • No

822

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't know.

I honestly don't know.

Being satisfied with either can yield great rewards, and dissatisfaction with either can be mentally very troublesome.

Being dissatisfied with your looks can get you in depression, low self-esteem, inferiority complex and all that. Not great. But being dissatisfied with your personality can do effectively the same thing; make you feel worse than others. Hence, compensating for either by losing out on the other (which this is essentially doing) can be so troublesome. In the most extreme cases of course.

But then there is the aspect of either affecting the other. Being satisfied with your looks can make you more positive. Likewise, positivity of your personality can beam and make you as a person more attractive raising satisfaction. But I can't pick either which is better.

I don't know. It's hard to choose. Both have potentially great advantages in a plethora of ways, including raising satisfaction in looks/personality. But being worse in either can also decrease satisfaction with the other.

• To be reality, They got evil eye easy, when I make sure evil eye the word, I find there is the word from you there on wikipedia.
    I mean they would be upset as what bitchy resting face face to see dark side.

• I don’t know what you are trying to say. Maybe you’re on the wrong question?

• I mean the feeling of satisfaction come from interaction of social people maybe.
      there are many angles to see it. so just make sure that I can answer.
      if they are not satisfied for it. then she has to fix her personality, naturally, people would be upset.
      but I was told that we shall accept ourselves instead of being satisfied

Most Helpful Girl

• I say yes because no matter what anyone else says, if you aren't content with how you look in the mirror, there is nothing that anyone can say to make you feel better. It's just gonna bring you down everytime you have to look at yourself.