Do you think being satisfied with your looks is more important than being satisfied with your personality?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't know.

I honestly don't know.

Being satisfied with either can yield great rewards, and dissatisfaction with either can be mentally very troublesome.

Being dissatisfied with your looks can get you in depression, low self-esteem, inferiority complex and all that. Not great. But being dissatisfied with your personality can do effectively the same thing; make you feel worse than others. Hence, compensating for either by losing out on the other (which this is essentially doing) can be so troublesome. In the most extreme cases of course.

But then there is the aspect of either affecting the other. Being satisfied with your looks can make you more positive. Likewise, positivity of your personality can beam and make you as a person more attractive raising satisfaction. But I can't pick either which is better.

I don't know. It's hard to choose. Both have potentially great advantages in a plethora of ways, including raising satisfaction in looks/personality. But being worse in either can also decrease satisfaction with the other.

1|0
    0|0
  • To be reality, They got evil eye easy, when I make sure evil eye the word, I find there is the word from you there on wikipedia.
    I mean they would be upset as what bitchy resting face face to see dark side.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don’t know what you are trying to say. Maybe you’re on the wrong question?

• I mean the feeling of satisfaction come from interaction of social people maybe.
      there are many angles to see it. so just make sure that I can answer.
      if they are not satisfied for it. then she has to fix her personality, naturally, people would be upset.
      but I was told that we shall accept ourselves instead of being satisfied

Most Helpful Girl

• I say yes because no matter what anyone else says, if you aren't content with how you look in the mirror, there is nothing that anyone can say to make you feel better. It's just gonna bring you down everytime you have to look at yourself.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I would say it's always a mixture of both. We are attracted to the person partly because of looks and partly because of personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because looks you can't change much naturally and it is healthy that you are satisfied with your natural looks and never use plastic surgery if it is not some deformity or something.
    With personality you should be "unsatisfied" because everyone has some flaws and need to strive to improve what kind of person they are, that way you can be a better man and work on it, to be a self made man

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's important that you are satisfied with both but if I had to choose one then I would go for personality <3

1|0
    0|0
  • I have always felt that being satisfied with my brain is the most important. That is the tool with which I navigate life and negotiate with other people.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're going to end up old, wrinkled and ugly. Looks fade, character builds.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope, personality is more important because that helps how your preseave how you look

1|0
    0|0
  • I am satisfied with both (thank God for that)
    But I guess personality matters more, because looks can come and go you can't guarantee it

1|0
    0|0
  • Well you can't change your looks very easy. You can change how you act. So I'd say yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • it is very rare you look is different of your personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I’m more satisfied in my ability and what I can bring to the table more Than what I look like

1|0
    0|0
  • Always important to dress the best we can and personality is important too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Apparently my brain does

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not

1|0
    0|0
  • most beauty come from within

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Gitls like personality over looks

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • No, personality is more important in the long run

1|0
    0|0
  • virgin lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I think personality should be more important but you won't make it there without some interest in looks

1|1
    0|0
  • I think for anyways, if I feel good about me, I will be more pleasing with my personality.

2|1
    0|0
  • I think it's healthy to satisfy both. I'm happy with my personality, but I have to work on my body. I'd feel the same the other way too

1|0
    0|0
  • Nobody has ever complained about shitty personality but lot of people complain about looks.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't know maybe the same

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being satisfied with your looks won’t bring you true happiness, being satisfied with who you are will.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes