Is this doll look really attractive on girls?

Is this doll look really genuinly attractive on girls? Big doll eyes, big lips, the makeup etc. Or is it only attractive as in regards to a one night stand?

1224

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL, it looks so bloody ridiculous. I wouldn't even want to go on a one night stand with someone like that. Your top lip and bottom lip aren't supposed to be the same size; the bottom lip is usually a bit bigger. But these fake Botox injected lips do not look realistic at all. It is so easy to tell it's fake and not natural.

As someone else said, these kinds of women are so boring. They all look the same. I laugh my arse off when I see these women in public with their injected lips plumped out like they got stung by an army of ants or something.

Do they seriously think they look good? Wow are they ever mistaken. I cannot take them seriously.

• πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Um sorry I agree with you that silicone implants are gross but your bottom lip isn't supposed to be bigger than your upper lip.. Look at Scarlett Johanson, Angelina Jolie or Natalie Portman. Their upper lip is the same with the bottom lip and look beautiful. Of course they're blessed with them naturally..
      Ii know because I have that problem and I was looking at how to fix that but I find fillers yucky

• @gothgirl97 Their lips are different sizes; albeit subtle and they have shape too. Injected lips don't have that natural shape.