Is this doll look really attractive on girls?

Is this doll look really genuinly attractive on girls? Big doll eyes, big lips, the makeup etc. Or is it only attractive as in regards to a one night stand?

Is this doll look really attractive on girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL, it looks so bloody ridiculous. I wouldn't even want to go on a one night stand with someone like that. Your top lip and bottom lip aren't supposed to be the same size; the bottom lip is usually a bit bigger. But these fake Botox injected lips do not look realistic at all. It is so easy to tell it's fake and not natural.

As someone else said, these kinds of women are so boring. They all look the same. I laugh my arse off when I see these women in public with their injected lips plumped out like they got stung by an army of ants or something.

Do they seriously think they look good? Wow are they ever mistaken. I cannot take them seriously.

2|0
    1|0
    • πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Show All
    • Um sorry I agree with you that silicone implants are gross but your bottom lip isn't supposed to be bigger than your upper lip.. Look at Scarlett Johanson, Angelina Jolie or Natalie Portman. Their upper lip is the same with the bottom lip and look beautiful. Of course they're blessed with them naturally..
      Ii know because I have that problem and I was looking at how to fix that but I find fillers yucky

• @gothgirl97 Their lips are different sizes; albeit subtle and they have shape too. Injected lips don't have that natural shape.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• she looks way better with big lips than thin and many people have them naturally, but in this case they are fake so thats the problem, because if she removes the make up thats noticeable
    im tired of people shaming big lips because they are jealous and thy show people having fake ones

0|0
    0|0
    • Not of fan of the big lip look. It's all subjective, very little is universal in the realm of attractiveness.

• She's alright to look at I guess, but I would rather have a girl who doesn't look manufactured. Also I get the impression that women like that ride a different dick to work each day, which I'm far from thrilled about.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it doesn't look out of place I'm sure it's fine. None of the girls I talk to don't look like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • YNWA. Can be attractive, just depends on the girl. Looks good for others but may not look good for other girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes you look like a follower. Every chick on the internet has this same look and takes the same selfies.

2|0
    0|0
  • No I don't get it either - Give me natural look any day

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not for me personally, but i'm sure others may find her attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • To me she's attractive. But I'm not sure I'd date her. She'd have to buy me a Mazerati and a cabin by a lake.

0|0
    0|1
  • I've never met a guy who genuinely thinks any of the Kardashians are even a little attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely disgusting. This doesn't look good on anyone.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol.
    It isn't attractive on those girls.
    can't say im real life...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's her actual lips tho, I don't get what you mean by doll face

0|0
    1|2
  • I think they look boring as fuckkk

1|1
    0|0
  • No. I hate it when women look like mannequins.

0|0
    0|0
  • Top left is hot πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't find it attractive in the slightest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Big eyes are attractive. Pass on all the rest.

3|0
    0|0
  • No. It only looks good on Instagram

2|0
    0|0
  • Top right looks good. Rest look plastic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look fantastic

0|1
    0|0
  • if you like the conventional look, sure

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• i think it looks hot. i mean, why else do people buy mascara and lipgloss? not to make their features look smaller lol

0|1
    0|3
  • Well the whole Kardashian family has had plastic surgery so I don't like their looks at all

2|4
    0|0
  • It's cool, but some don't like it because it does look pretty done up and fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • gosh their eyes are amazing <3

0|1
    0|2
  • It can be a good look on some girls.

0|1
    0|3
  • Ew no. It looks so unnnatural to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kylie Jenner is Hot

0|1
    1|2
  • No but im in love with her eyes in bottom left

0|1
    0|2
    • they all have incredible eyes, just like you ;)

• Show All
    • Aww i thought you meant my yellow snaky eyesπŸ˜‚

• noooo only real ones count :D

• It’s fake and princess like

0|0
    0|0
  • Fillers are gross

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always and as it is for how long can someone fake it.

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like a monkey lol.
    Sorry but kylie before surgery was ur average pretty white girl.
    I understand she did what she did to fit in with the industry , but she looks weird as fuck.
    Like very weird.
    Whether its attractive or not to look plastic this is a very unhealthy image and no one should aim for it.
    I much prefer natural beauty like young cindy crawford , Victoria justice , the naturally pretty girls I see in the street etc.
    Just because something is famous doesn't mean it is what's good.
    This is a retarded trend that will die out soon.

3|3
    0|0

Recommended myTakes