What's more valuable: brains or beauty?

5568

Most Helpful Girls

• Brains. Beauty is a valuable thing, but brains are what will further advance our technology and world. And honestly, it's hard to like someone when they don't use their brain and have little to no common sense.

• Brains take this society forward.
    Everything isn't about dating and sex🤷

A hideous looking female engineer who advanced chips in gadgets vs a Victoria's secret model. Who is more important to society? Former, obviously, unless you're a shallow desperate dude who wants to fap to her and let off the steam 🤣

Most Helpful Guys

• Brains

Some women are very beautiful, but also pitiful. Cinderella syndromes, huge insecurities masked by pride and pretty soon their eager will kill what's left inside of them.

Lot of them end up alone when they get older. And that's for a reason. They're the reason...

• 1. Somebody tell that old fart brown eyes that it seems both brains and beauty lack on his side. Can't imagine how many upset people and stores there are out there ready to sue his ass for bothering to look at their mirrors. So many beautiful mirrors ready to be sold and now SHATTERED because of his petty existence. Please. Somebody copy and paste something like that onto a reply to him. I likely will follow if you do. :)

2. Brains 100%. People like browneyes just like to go around fucking people as if they're a roach not a human. The human's brian is more developed, yet so many including him don't take advantage and I would love to take his brain and give it to somebody who'd make better use of it while putting his soul into a roach so he can fuck all he wants all his likely short life. :) I wish this upon many tbh.