What's more valuable: brains or beauty?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Brains. Beauty is a valuable thing, but brains are what will further advance our technology and world. And honestly, it's hard to like someone when they don't use their brain and have little to no common sense.

1|1
    0|0
  • Brains take this society forward.
    Everything isn't about dating and sex🤷

A hideous looking female engineer who advanced chips in gadgets vs a Victoria's secret model. Who is more important to society? Former, obviously, unless you're a shallow desperate dude who wants to fap to her and let off the steam 🤣

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Brains

Some women are very beautiful, but also pitiful. Cinderella syndromes, huge insecurities masked by pride and pretty soon their eager will kill what's left inside of them.

Lot of them end up alone when they get older. And that's for a reason. They're the reason...

2|1
    0|0
  • 1. Somebody tell that old fart brown eyes that it seems both brains and beauty lack on his side. Can't imagine how many upset people and stores there are out there ready to sue his ass for bothering to look at their mirrors. So many beautiful mirrors ready to be sold and now SHATTERED because of his petty existence. Please. Somebody copy and paste something like that onto a reply to him. I likely will follow if you do. :)

2. Brains 100%. People like browneyes just like to go around fucking people as if they're a roach not a human. The human's brian is more developed, yet so many including him don't take advantage and I would love to take his brain and give it to somebody who'd make better use of it while putting his soul into a roach so he can fuck all he wants all his likely short life. :) I wish this upon many tbh.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 53

• Brains, with beauty you won't really get anywhere. I mean, you can ofc join a beauty contest, but will life be meaningful without a brain? Send if you have a beautiful brain you might be more beautiful than most of those beauty contestants anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to say brain because you can have so many intellectual gifts and intelligence. Like an artist who has creative intelligence - they can make a simple artwork look beautiful and it could sell millions. Or a mathematician who can make hard complex mathematics look easy. Although beauty is perfection, it will never last as long as intelligence.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean if you offer me a stupid attractive man, and an unattractive intelligent man, which one would be picked?
    Unattractive, intelligent guy would be my choice. I can't stand stupid men:they are misogynists😄😄😄😄

0|0
    0|0
  • This question has been around for so long yet I still find it hard to answer. I can't pick! I need both. I'm an artist, so I highly value beauty and visuals, but I also value intelligence and creativity...

0|0
    0|0
  • For women it is beauty because society is full of flaked people. I am a polyglot with Ivy League degrees but I didn’t get taken seriously until I switched up my style. Now I used this as an extra blade on top of the brains. Use what you got.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably brains because what if you get disfigured or something.
    There are a lot of successful people who aren't up in the you know beauty factor. Nothing wrong with beauty or having both. Survival wise brains.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brains ofcourse ill be with that person for life lol and with looks id be with them long enough to take a pic with them coz their cute n coz they wouldn't be in my future hopefully both come along in one person😝 😳

0|0
    0|0
  • To females, into a man, brain.

To men its tge physic.

Have you ever heard of a husband trophy? A reacg female doctor getting herself an handsome brainless guy? NOPE.
    but the opposite we've all heard of it

0|0
    0|0
    • Because females love successful men, powerful (social not physically) ..

Man loves a beautiful woman.. Its okay if she's not successful with her career.

• Ask these guys who want to keep their brains.

0|0
    0|0
  • For something long term:

1. Heart
    2. Brains
    3. Beauty

In that order. When both of you grow old, beauty deteriorates first, then slowly brains too. But a good heart will always be a good heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brains.
    That's a no BRAINER.😛
    Okay, I leave now😂🙄

4|1
    0|0
  • Personally? A healthy balance of both is optimal but if I had to sacrifice one over the other, I’d choose brains over beauty.

2|0
    0|0
  • brains but that doesn't mean beuauty is irrelevant
    you cannot be with someone you dont find physically appealing - it won't work

0|1
    0|0
  • Brains, but at the same time they're should always be some kind of attraction between a couple.

1|1
    0|0
  • Brains cause fi you are smart then you can make money and if you want you can get plastic surgery so you get both. (this is a joke don't get offended)

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess if you had the brain but really unfortunate looking you could always get plastic surgery... hopefully you don't look too fake

0|0
    0|0
  • Let's be honest in this society it's beauty for women and brains for men.

1|1
    2|2
  • Brains. Any bitch can look pretty but not every bitch can do quick math. 1+1 = 2. See that? Smart.

1|0
    0|0
    • Fuck, how did you get that.. I got like 55 or something

• Definitely brains. Looks won't matter anymore if you're in a serious relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • it should be brains but it is beauty because of society

0|1
    0|0
  • having both an equal amount is the deal -- neither will work without the other. *truth*

0|1
    1|1
    • Tell that to Stephen Hawkins, Bill Gates, Gérard Depardieu, Meryll Streep and all the people who are rich and fampus without being beautiful

• Show All
    • Oops auto-correction is f*ked up. Once a stiff, always a stiff I meant

• @gothgirl997 Ok, do you KNOW windows? And Bill Gates? I literally wrote all of that as a big joke and full of references for fun. You called Bill Gates "smart but not beautiful" I made a joke proving otherwise. Windows, paper clip, rotten apple? Have you EVER used a Windows computer? No offence, but you seem basic and boring. Live a bit. You seem quite the superficial type for being a so called "goth," given that the original question asked "brains or beauty" rather than "rich/famous or beautiful." You seem to not only equate brains with wealth and fame but also flat out give subtle opinion about who you think isn't "beautiful." One thing if your username was like "prettyblonde99" or something, but for a supposed "goth" you seem to have quite a value on looks. I'm just waiting for you to basically respond something equivalent to "shut up" or "you can't give opinion, only I can" or some shit like that I'm used to receiving already that ALWAYS fails to make me quiet. I'll wait :)

• they're both valuable - beauty more so for women and brains more so for men regardless either one can lead a person to success

0|0
    0|0
  • Erm, brains cause I'm an Aquarius so I need an intellectual partner to converse with.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what kind of life you want and things like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brains, beauty fades, intelligence can last a lifetime.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely brains! You can buy beauty but you can't buy common sense!

0|0
    0|0
  • Brains and good character. And if you also have good looks, you're blessed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brains , beauty and health these are the three qualities that everyone tries to achieve in life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say both , brain and beauty. Why?

In today’s society its deem importante to have beauty. Of course, you don’t marry someone who is untidy or your not physically attracted too. Or else, people will often Judge you for being a gold digger.
    I would want to marry someone who I handsome every time I wake up from bed.

And also Brains is important, this is very essential to be qualities to a decent job and also to live without depending to anyone. People have different intelligence though and I would respect that. I would want to become independent who doesn’t just depend to my husband wallet. I want to have my own job and passion.

Hope you get my point :)

0|0
    0|0
  • "Brains" don't get you free drinks

2|1
    1|3
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 66

• Well, maybe brains should be more important, but in reality beauty and personality are more likely to get you further in life.

When it comes to brains, being able to use what you have is WAY more important than how smart you are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brains is more valuable. Making a good living on one's beauty (i. e. modeling) requires that one be extraordinarily beautiful. Maybe only one person in fifty thousand can support themselves well on looks alone. Intellectually the top few percent generally do pretty well.

0|0
    0|0
  • If beauty is tied to physical health and fertility as well as social skills and charisma, then I'd consider it just as important as brains to help us achieve many desired goals in life.

1|0
    1|1
    • Even for career goals. I wouldn't necessarily bet on the very unhealthy, antisocial, uncharismatic bookworm to excel past the healthy, sociable, and charismatic one that makes connections in terms of career accomplishments and salary.

• Show All
    • Steve Jobs is an example. I'd say he was an "attractive" guy. He commanded people's attention on first impression, and probably a lot through just visual data with how he appeared, his body language, etc. But he had a 2.65 GPA while doing LSD. He wasn't the brightest student. But still, probably through that charisma and "beauty", if you will, he developed a certain kind of leadership skill.

And the people who worked below him probably commanded a whole lot more brainpower of the type we stereotypically associate as "intellect". But that's a case where "beauty" won over "brains" as I see it.

• And that's a very common scenario in my field at least where the charismatic types who appeal to people in some way on first impression far exceed the ones who repel people on first impression -- for obvious reasons since leaders tend to get paid more than the people working below them.

• Brains every time. Looks can change. Brains usually stand the test of time. A good sense of humor never hurts either.

2|0
    0|0
  • That depends what the goal is. To get men. Obviously beauty. To find the cure for cancer. Obviously brains
    For dating usually beauty is first then everything else comes after. Because if you aren’t attracted to each other it’s just probably not going any further

0|0
    0|1
  • brains are more valueable in the sense that they are the reason we as humans advanced and reached the level we are at atm... beauty on the other hand is what inspires us, what makes us emotionally satisfied and gives us a sense of accomplishement when getting with a person we deem very attractive " wow they are so hot and chose me !" theyre both valueable in their own ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely brains I know it's cliche to say she beauty fades eventually but still it's true. Eventually what really matters is how much both of you are compatible with each other. And if you can really share your life with each other The Good Times and bad times

0|0
    0|0
  • For men, brains.
    For women, beauty.

Anyone who tells you beauty won't get you anywhere seriously underestimates how much money you can make selling your looks as a woman.

Brains is nice but you need a lot more than just brains to be successful.

0|0
    2|0
  • Why choose one when anyone is capable of both qualities (with enough effort)? I’m a best of both worlds person & equally encourage working on both aspects

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say beauty. The value of brains is entirely determined by how you use it, but beauty is always an advantage.

1|0
    2|1
  • Omg Brains!! Always!! If not, it's only a physical connection... And I don't know about you, but I want BOTH.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brains. Beauty may capture ones eye, but the brain, that has much more.

2|1
    0|0
  • Brains are more valuable, but beauty is more valued.

2|0
    0|0
  • Brains are more valuable to me. Intelligence is attractive to me so brains contribute to a woman's beauty.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you have brains you don’t need a rich guy cause you’ll be successful on your own. It’s also bette to be smart cause there are so many pretty girls that guys can choose from

0|0
    0|0
  • Can be both, depends on what you mean by beauty. If physical beauty, then brains is better. If beauty is based on who you are inside (personality, beliefs, values, then beauty is better).

0|0
    0|0
  • Both but giving more preference to brain. I have low tolerance for stupid people.

1|1
    0|0
  • Brains are worth more money. Beauty can be attained through other means. But at a point brains can be truly superior.

1|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence by far, it's just too important and useful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Me? Brains, A woman that wants to marry well, Beauty. However , if I had a choice of smart but below average looks or Beautiful with average smarts, I would choose the Beautiful woman. I will say that it is true that woman worth $500,000 or more will marry up, not down , no matter how good looking the Guy is. She might have the good looking guy on the side, but would not marry him. Successful or wealthy women marry up not down. Now woman with family name will only marry a guy with a family name. I can prove it, Stars marry stars , or singers, or athletes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Let's be honest, guys are in to beauty for short relationships where it's just for sex. But long term would have to be brains.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to say in the day and age.

A long time ago, brains were accepted and you can only get so far with your looks. However, looks seem to be as equally (if not more important) than brains.

I know a lot of smart people who have degrees and relevant skills, but they are underemployed, getting paid less than they should or have a hard time finding a job.

I see a lot of people who have the looks and they take to social media, gaining millions of followers, getting modeling deals, sponsor deals, make really good money, etc... just for their looks.

So... it's hard to say these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brains make the world progress, beauty is just fancy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Beauty will make you an idol, brains will eliminate your need to idolize anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • For men brains for women I'd say it's dead even. From a practical perspective.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brains over beauty. Beauty fads away overtime and your only young once.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can make beauty with brains, you can't make brains with beauty

0|0
    0|0
  • Always brains. Most of the girls go for beauty though

0|0
    0|0
  • What is the right way to ask a girl if she wants to have sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely brains. Beauty fades anyway.

3|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes