Are people who say "All women are beautiful" delusional or just kind?

I commented on an instagram post. said "You're one of the 4 most beautiful girl I've ever seen" and became the witness of another feminist BS.
A feminist commented "that's so rude to say. All women are beautiful. They are equally beautiful"
I said "tastes differ"
She said " Beauty is in everyone. You might not see it because you are blinded by your own standards".
Feminists! Tell me that her mindset is not annoying! Can you? 😁
I refuse to believe that feminists get aesthetic pleasure from looking at any woman. So either they are delusional or act kind.
  • Delusional
    Vote A
  • Kind
    Vote B
  • Neither. They do get aesthetic pleasure from looking at any woman
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• What a dolt she is. " Beauty is in everyone. You might not see it because you are blinded by your own standards" I will move one word to show how ignorant she is. " Beauty is NOT in everyone. You might see it because you are blinded by your own standards"

1|0
    0|0
    • Saying all women are beautiful is as absurd as saying all women are smart.

• It's the whole " women have to support other women " thing which is shitty, because women can't have an honest opinion about another women without getting hate.

1|0
    0|0
    • Feminism forces women to compliment one another.

• It also creates 'group think' where all feminist have to think the exact same way or else they are not a feminist.

• Other women unless of course, she's beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's bullshit because if this were true, more homely women wouldn't give conventionally attractive women so much energy draining hell on earth, they don't believe their own bullshit it seems.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, They don't believe in their own BS. Which is why I call them delusional.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I actually agree with both of your views - I think what she should be saying is all women are beautiful in the their own - A great personality is as good as 9.5 on any chart for me BUT also if someone is stunning to you (as you did) it is ok to say it to her

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminists find reasons to be offended everyday. I mean I've seen them protest about how men are treated better and what not.

Never once have I seen them take an active stance against beauty pageants which I thought was to find the most beautiful woman of the year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are delusional and it isn't kind. If everyone is beautiful then I shouldn't bother continuing to lose weight and trying to improve my mental health and people should just want to date me because I'm so beautiful. Because that's what we need, everyone feeling entitled to love/dates etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To try to force others to your standard of beauty or some bastardized politically correct version of it is wrong. That kind of think breeds more strife than it solves if you ask me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The thing is she's talking about a completely different kind of beauty. You were referring to physical beauty and she was referring to inner beauty. The two really can't be compared.

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if she meant inner beauty how does that rationalize her saying all women are beautiful? Are all women's p[ersonalities beautiful?

• Well yes I agree, she is rather radical. I was merely trying to point out that a woman doesn't have to be physically beautiful to be a beautiful person to be with

• Both. Delusional but they want to be kind and not offend which is fair enough. Nobody wants to be told they are not good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • She was obviously insane like the other feminists are. And they aren't even beautiful inside, in fact feminists are very ugly inside.

0|0
    0|0
    • The most hostile 'people"

• Yep, and even though they are supposedly for women, if you don't agree with them and do things how they want they will get very angry and hate you so much. lol
      Pretty much if they don't like you, you are definitely doing something RIGHT. :)

• I think they are kind but not realistic, they just want to believe what they say which isn't true.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think beauty lies in the eyes of an observer... every women can't be beautiful for one person...

0|0
    0|1
  • delusional.

0|0
    0|0
  • They want your meat wallet

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• No standards. So sad :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Exactly what the other anon user said. And, I think they’re just trying to appear kind. Sorry, but there are some unattractive people out there, that’s just a fact. Not everybody has inside beauty either that makes them beautiful on the outside too. It’s all a kind act.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes