Are people who say "All women are beautiful" delusional or just kind?

I commented on an instagram post. said "You're one of the 4 most beautiful girl I've ever seen" and became the witness of another feminist BS.
A feminist commented "that's so rude to say. All women are beautiful. They are equally beautiful"
I said "tastes differ"
She said " Beauty is in everyone. You might not see it because you are blinded by your own standards".
Feminists! Tell me that her mindset is not annoying! Can you? 😁
I refuse to believe that feminists get aesthetic pleasure from looking at any woman. So either they are delusional or act kind.
  • Delusional
  • Kind
  • Neither. They do get aesthetic pleasure from looking at any woman
    Vote C

313

Most Helpful Guys

• What a dolt she is. " Beauty is in everyone. You might not see it because you are blinded by your own standards" I will move one word to show how ignorant she is. " Beauty is NOT in everyone. You might see it because you are blinded by your own standards"

• Saying all women are beautiful is as absurd as saying all women are smart.

• It's the whole " women have to support other women " thing which is shitty, because women can't have an honest opinion about another women without getting hate.

• Feminism forces women to compliment one another.

• It also creates 'group think' where all feminist have to think the exact same way or else they are not a feminist.

• Other women unless of course, she's beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's bullshit because if this were true, more homely women wouldn't give conventionally attractive women so much energy draining hell on earth, they don't believe their own bullshit it seems.

• Yeah, They don't believe in their own BS. Which is why I call them delusional.