Are flannels for old guys or do they look good on younger guys too?

It's fall and I figured I would get a nice red and black flannel but my mom thinks flannels are for, "old men". Wanted some more opinions ๐Ÿ˜‘
Attractive or no?
Attractive or no?
  • Young guys look good in them
    Vote A
  • No bad
    Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
  • See results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Girls

• Pretty much everyone where I live wears flannel shirts including myself, as you can see in my profile picture. I don't think there's an age limit on it. Lol My advice is to wear what YOU like and feel comfortable in. It shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• They are generally a good choice of clothing for young people, if they want to look casual, but sophisticated. However, if you feel like you aren't the sharpest tool in the shead, don't wear it. Then again, such a person wouldn't realise they aren't that sophisticated to begin with, so I guess this problem sorts itself out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where you live. Where I live flannel shirts are timeless like blue jeans. People of all ages wear them. When I lived other places they were less common.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Literally flannels are like the only thing my boyfriend wears! Definitely not just for old guys xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter if you're old or young you'll still look like a lesbian

0|0
    3|2
  • Personally I LOVE flannels on guys especially when their open with a white t shirt under ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Flannels are for everyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • They look good on girls and guys of any age

1|1
    0|0
  • I find them cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like flannel on whoever really

0|0
    0|0
  • Flannel is in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like flannel on anybody so

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they are for both old and younger people

0|0
    0|0
  • Some can make it look good others not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Um no people of all ages and sexes wear them but personally I don't like them

0|0
    0|0
  • Flannels are hot on guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Love them great for any age

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• It just depends on how you wear it, your style. Iโ€™m thinking about buying some flannels too, I think theyโ€™d be nice to wear around this time plus I need to spice up my wardrobe, since itโ€™s bland as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look professional. I like them. If you check out stores and online, you will see they are made for all ages. So there are no restrictions.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was a kid of lot of young guys wore them, particularly working class guys who liked heavy metal or hard rock music.

1|0
    0|0
  • i am an old man and i never wear shirts like that but if i was young old or dead i would still wear what i want so all i can say to you is the same.. wear what the hell you like

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell to the No. It isn't for old guys..

Even if it was (if people consider it )
    I would still continue to wear it.
    ๐Ÿ˜‡

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't just for old men. My grandpa wears them, but I wear them too. I wear my flannel shirt open with rolled sleeves and blue jeans and a gray t-shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mom's are utterly useless for fashion advice. I lived in flannel when I was in college.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear them this time of year, warm and it looks good

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't think there is any age restrictions on flannel

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to wear flannels shirt's when I was younger in my teen and twenty's their not just for old people..

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone of any gender can wear flannels. In fact, at the local bar there dress code includes flannel.

1|0
    0|0
  • You see lots of young guys in them and they are fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Flannels are for all ages and sorry your mom is wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear flannels all the time, I really like cotton flannels aswell

0|0
    0|0
  • They still look good

0|1
    0|0
  • that's all I wear. and I look good in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • That shirt has an optical illusion.

0|0
    0|0
  • i never wore flannels.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flannels are for everyone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes