Are flannels for old guys or do they look good on younger guys too?

It's fall and I figured I would get a nice red and black flannel but my mom thinks flannels are for, "old men". Wanted some more opinions ๐Ÿ˜‘
Attractive or no?
Attractive or no?
  • Young guys look good in them
  • No bad
  • Other
    Vote C
  • See results
    Vote D

1621

Most Helpful Girls

• Pretty much everyone where I live wears flannel shirts including myself, as you can see in my profile picture. I don't think there's an age limit on it. Lol My advice is to wear what YOU like and feel comfortable in. It shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks.

Most Helpful Guys

• They are generally a good choice of clothing for young people, if they want to look casual, but sophisticated. However, if you feel like you aren't the sharpest tool in the shead, don't wear it. Then again, such a person wouldn't realise they aren't that sophisticated to begin with, so I guess this problem sorts itself out.

• Depends on where you live. Where I live flannel shirts are timeless like blue jeans. People of all ages wear them. When I lived other places they were less common.