Guys, what things do you think they make a beautiful girl become ugly for you?

It can be about both behaviour and looks.
Updates:
Girsl can surely answer too

1|3

Most Helpful Guys

• One of my favorite quotes, by one of my favorite writers, Roald Dahl:

“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."

3|1
    0|0
  • Treating others like shit.

Especially when a girl judges what a guy did instead of think about if he had good intentions, and they still feel entitled to judge you anyway.

I had a lover judge a guy for approaching her bc she thought he should know he wasn't good enough for her... she forever lost a lot of value to me. IDC if the guy was a hideous troll... her attitude made her a troll to me and I never let her forget it. And I knew that guy, who had no bad intentions, was a better person than she was. She has been alone for years now and her attitude is the reason.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• When they’re two-faced. Like, they’ll act kind towards someone then later they’ll be gossiping and bad talking them behind their back. Honestly, just having a rude personality in general will ruin their beauty to me.

1|1
    0|0
    • Oh yeah thats a good. Thats by far the most disgusting character trait a girl can have. I literally vomit when i see girls like that

• Show All
    • Yeah, those too. Those traits kinda go hand in hand, I feel like the two-faced girls talk about others behind their backs out of jealousy. But it's those kinds of people you can't trust. If they're talking badly about someone to you, they're more than likely talking badly about you to someone else.

• And they are like everywhere, I don't have much female friends and mostly guys are more direct in that way

• Smoking and vaping. Instant turn off.

2|0
    0|0
    • I do smoke normally, not a extreme addicted but I do

• Show All
    • I second that. You want to look old before your time? Just keep smoking.

• Thanks for your answer, I just read it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 42

• A pretty girl is always going to be pretty. She can be less or pretty depending on what she does with her appereance, but she will always be pretty.
    Otherwise: It sounds clichee, but rudeness, arrogance and being stuck up can ruin even the most prettiest top model in my eyes. But i hate people like that in general, not just girls

2|0
    0|0
    • Like the moment you will give 0 shit about her beauty anymore. She does something and it totally makes you feel uninterested in her anymore

• Show All
    • I admire your visions, great answer

• Thank you <3

• Too much makeup, because I prefer natural beauty and I think that a truly beautiful girl needs no makeup.

2|1
    0|0
    • Sometimes make up is good, but I have friends like they always do makeup a lot like brushing teeth

• I get it, but do they really need it? Have you seen them without makeup?

• Overall I don't like super loud and attention seeking people, so I think that would definitely be a big turn off for me

1|0
    0|0
  • If looks are super hot, and she treats other's emotions like shit. Eg. Not talking to nicely, rude behaviour, disrespectful, not intelligent, doesn't listen to others etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Physically, boyish haircuts, facial piercings and tattoos are a huge turn off for me. An otherwise 10/10 wouldn't likely get my attention with any of those. This trend of artificially darkening or whitening skin really turns me off too.

Behavior-wise, there's too many specifics to name but in summary, selfish/disrespectful behavior, or simply being impossible to please.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well look wise I'm picky but a lot of behaviour and habits or personality traits can be a huge turn off...
    Unhygienic
    Egoistic
    Lack of Humour
    Superiority or Princess Complex
    Wby?

1|0
    0|0
  • Being a feminist, smoking, wanting/having tattoos/piercings. Self harming, narcissistic, religious, liberal.

2|0
    0|0
  • Huge silicone lips, giant fake boobs, and other unnecessary plastic surgery upgrades.

2|0
    0|0
  • If I understand she is a girl who has bad intentions in her heart, she would be an ugly girl for me anymore, even if she is miss world.

1|0
    0|0
  • When they talk about their ex's. Also when they call themselves fat/ugly, literally the most annoying thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl could be drop dead gorgeous on the outside, but if she shows herself to be a mean, petty, and inconsiderate person she becomes unattractive to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • The feeling of entitlement.. like she is owed something. That you want equal treatment but you want a man to take care of you. When she doesn’t want to work hard for what she has... yes, all attitude and personality.. that’s the biggest

1|0
    0|0
  • If she smells bad (body or breath)
    If she’s hairy
    Attention seeking
    Loud and aggressive

1|0
    0|0
    • I totally agree with all, both body and breath smell is extremely sensitive to me when I think for guys. As girls, I do believe I girls should care about not being hairy, hygiene or similar things. I don't care about girls who leave hair for the sake of feminism. It is gross and attention seeking is another ugly thing.

• But you are obliviously an attention seeker your self though... are you not? 🤔

• @PetrovaFire92 why are you butthurt because I rejected you and blocked you on snap 😂😂🙈

• Self absorbed. Unironicly thinking that looking sad is charming.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. Girls who do crazy shit with their eye brows is a major turnoff

2. boyish haircuts and clothing

3. Any kind of manipulative or deceitful behavior. I am EXCELLENT at reading people. so I tend to catch women in a whole lot of lies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being mean and having an ugly personality. That's the ONLY thing!

1|0
    0|0
  • When she is ignorant, thinking she is too good for you, is a gold digger, is a smartass and thinks everyone but her is just stupid or is a diva

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I'm not the type that thinks a girl is truly mesmerizing until I've had the chance to know her closely for a long time. I'm the opposite of the type that falls for a girl on first sight.

And that's not because I'm into "personalities" any more than the normal person. It's just because I'm reluctant to jump to conclusions without gathering more information first. Maybe she smells bad all the time even though my eyes are happy, my nose might be screaming to run away. Maybe I should see her more often and see how her looks grow on me (or not) over time in different lighting, outfits, situations.

So it's hard for me, given how slowly and how much information it takes for a girl to become beautiful to me, to imagine a case where she can go from beautiful to ugly.

0|0
    0|0
    • I also never had this happen to me. I had girls who went from seeming attractive to not so attractive over the course of gathering more information. But never from beautiful to ugly. With the few two ones I ever dated that reached "beautiful" status, I'm still married to the second one and the first one never became ugly to me. It was unfortunate that we didn't get along so well, but she never became ugly to me even after we broke up.

• Show All
    • Cheers. Though people always think I'm attracted to "inner beauty" now, and I have to insist that I might still be more shallow than that. :-D But I just find there's many senses -- not just eyes but how a girl feels to touch, hold, her scent, how she smiles, laughs, the sound of her voice... of course how she thinks and behaves and her interests are all factoring in as well in determining how attracted I am. But I've just come to learn the hard way to distrust my eyes a bit -- especially on first impression.

• ... so it takes quite a bit more time now for me to find a girl truly beautiful and irresistible. That's going to require a lot of time spent together and a whole lot of information gathered about her.

• When they have a nasty mouth bad language and treating others bad

2|0
    0|0
  • She smoked..
    She got drunk..
    She is too materialistic..
    She doesn't loves sex.. Or enjoy lt.. I would rather have a slut than a girl who doesn't enjoys sex..
    She is religious.. And doesn't agrees with science and astronomy.. I mean come on..
    Yeah!..
    I wanna squeeze the planets...
    *Spank* the sun...
    Choke the Oort cloud and have a THREEWAY With Milky Way and Andromeda, The galaxy Next Door.. 🤪🤪

If she cannot see science then it's a deal. Breaker... Yeah I am a full blown nerd...

1|0
    0|0
  • 1) she dresses to slutty in public 2) she is too focused on intamate relations 3) she is self obsessed

1|0
    0|0
  • I think trust issues and her nature, negative attitude too

1|0
    0|0
  • Rude and obnoxious behavior, racism. Might be other things, but those jumped out to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything 😜
    Well too much make up
    Too much expose of skin
    Too much of guys around her and being flirty

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many piercings or tattoos and vaping and smoking are turnoffs.

Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nasty mood swings. Selfish behavior. Loud and obnoxious.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she has a nasty personality

1|0
    0|0
  • smoking

3|0
    0|0
  • sense of humour, bad dressing sense and ugly smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • arrogance.
    lack of self esteem
    lack of self confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• plastic surgery, excessive amounts of makeup, bad hygiene, bitchy personality :)

2|0
    0|0
    • I respect to those who has plastic surgery for removing a big moles on their face or similar things like that, but like making their lips more huge with plastic surgery etc is just ugly to me and I totally agree with others too :-) Great answer

• I don't care girls I care slave handsome Scandinavian guys lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Her attitude and dirty mouth.
    I've seen this so many times it's crazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bad personality

Selfish behavior

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely the behavior

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes