Guys, what things do you think they make a beautiful girl become ugly for you?

It can be about both behaviour and looks.
Girsl can surely answer too

744

Most Helpful Guys

• One of my favorite quotes, by one of my favorite writers, Roald Dahl:

“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."

• Treating others like shit.

Especially when a girl judges what a guy did instead of think about if he had good intentions, and they still feel entitled to judge you anyway.

I had a lover judge a guy for approaching her bc she thought he should know he wasn't good enough for her... she forever lost a lot of value to me. IDC if the guy was a hideous troll... her attitude made her a troll to me and I never let her forget it. And I knew that guy, who had no bad intentions, was a better person than she was. She has been alone for years now and her attitude is the reason.

Most Helpful Girls

• When they’re two-faced. Like, they’ll act kind towards someone then later they’ll be gossiping and bad talking them behind their back. Honestly, just having a rude personality in general will ruin their beauty to me.

• Oh yeah thats a good. Thats by far the most disgusting character trait a girl can have. I literally vomit when i see girls like that

• Yeah, those too. Those traits kinda go hand in hand, I feel like the two-faced girls talk about others behind their backs out of jealousy. But it's those kinds of people you can't trust. If they're talking badly about someone to you, they're more than likely talking badly about you to someone else.

• And they are like everywhere, I don't have much female friends and mostly guys are more direct in that way

• Smoking and vaping. Instant turn off.

• I do smoke normally, not a extreme addicted but I do

• I second that. You want to look old before your time? Just keep smoking.

• Thanks for your answer, I just read it