Is it time for the return of men's crop tops?

Let's see those bellies
Let's see those bellies

Updates:
They could pair them up with a cute pierced belly button.😂.

2|3

Most Helpful Guys

• The best would be if people wear what they want and didn't have to get their tastes approved by society.

2|0
    0|0
  • Wow is that young Johnny Depp in the second
    Lol
    I dunno why but I like Old fashion clothes hahah. I especially enjoy the biker phase that we had lol the grease phase 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • So that's a yes from you.

• If that’s the style It’s fine lol cause it’s normal haha but to do that today of course not. If I was living in their era. Ya I would be in style of sure hahah

Most Helpful Girls

• I'd fight my man if I saw him wearing that. I don't wear crop tops so what makes his whore ass think he can do it? smh

6|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 117

• Oh dear people! They think this fashion is gone and someone needs to bring it back while it's already out there from the day it was existed. I use these when i workout because i sweat a lot and frankly some females go crazy for it too ;) it never left fashion

2|1
    0|0
  • That picture made me consider jumping feet first into a wood-chipper so god couldent punish me with such a terrible sight again. But then i realized the internet already made me too bitter to truly feel anymore SMH!

2|2
    0|0
  • Is it really what you want?

1|2
    0|0
  • I'd go sleeveless as well just to take it up a notch

2|0
    0|0
  • They can wear whatever they want and I have the right to puke after seeing them.

4|1
    0|0
  • I like to see women being attracted to us 😉
    Well, to answer your question, i am not sure if i would wear it. It seems uncomfortable to wear it. Plus i have a normal, slight supply on fat on my belly since I'm no longer surviving hungry days.

1|0
    0|0
  • God no, im sick of women's crops tops. Please no mens crop tops.

We dont need another mass shooting and this will definitely inspire a another mass shooting.

2|0
    1|0
  • No. And judging by the 95% other opinions from both genders saying no.
    I'd say no.

2|3
    0|0
  • Yes, I have had a very stressful year and could use a great random laugh each day I go outside.

4|1
    0|0
  • id rather put my dick in a blender than wear a crop top

3|2
    0|1
  • I vote for the comeback of proper shorts for soccer and basketball instead.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope... That's like sissy looking thing.
    I like modesty on general for both genders too

2|2
    0|0
  • When was this a thing? I’d rather go without a shirt instead of one that focuses on the navel. To me that’s distinctly feminine thing.

To paraphrase,

Hell no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really looks homosexuell.
    And not in a good way😂

3|1
    0|0
  • Hell no. Nobody needs to see my belly button. Or anyone else's.

2|1
    0|0
  • Let's face it, it's a great way to advertise for other men to appreciate your hot bod, right?

Straight guys just don't go for that fashion.

1|0
    0|0
  • crop tops only look good with skirts so if they're not wearing a skirt than no and that goes for women as well

1|0
    0|0
  • That was a thing? Why? No it shouldn't come back.. that's weird.

1|1
    0|0
  • What is this?
    1982 all over again?
    What am I?
    A 5 year old starting kindergarten again?
    Walnut Elementary in Chino, CA...
    Ms. Martinez class...
    The principal was a dick!

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha!
    Did they ever really go away?
    I've seen them from time to time.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. It's never time for that. It never was time for that. This is a mistake and it should be burned from our minds.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some fashions should never make a comeback. Exhibit One is above.

1|0
    0|0
  • You dont want to see ME in one,
    You won't find a six pack, just a keg! LOL

2|0
    0|0
  • I mean I do have the flat stomach for it 🤔🤔 but hell no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no they belong on girls

2|4
    0|0
  • If anyone else wants to wear that, I say go for it. However, it's not for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, but I would prefer to wear a sports bra instead

0|1
    0|0
  • You're taking the piss

2|3
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 79

• No, leave something for the imagination, especially since guys are now wearing skinny jeans too (please no to that as well). I don't much like crop tops on a women either, sure, it can look good, but only on occasion.

2|1
    0|0
  • Please no.

2|3
    0|0
  • Please, no lol. Jk. I don't care if guys wear crop tops. I just would be a bit turned off by it if a guy that was pursuing me wore crop tops

3|1
    0|0
  • I don’t care for anyone to be wearing crop tops it’s like being invited into their stomach but I do not see why men shouldn’t wear them if they like

Crop top = t shirt plus cutting implement

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn, Johnny Depp... Look at those eyes!
    SORRY, got distracted. But no, croptops on guys are really weird.

3|1
    0|0
  • was it ever a trend? Must´ve been horrible times... dont let it come back!

2|1
    0|1
  • No. And hopefully it will NEVER be that time again. :P

2|1
    0|0
  • NOOOO PLEASE NOOOO
    MY EYES ARE BURNINGGGGG😂😂😂😂

1|5
    0|0
  • Maybe gay men could use them, but at least for me it is a turn off.

1|1
    1|0
  • The crop top is one thing but those coochie cutter shorts are a definite no. If a guy bends over in those it's over the fruits are falling out of the basket lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I believe there's a reason for the end of short shorts and similar items on men. As well I don't believe it'd be as fun to steal their shirts/hoodies/etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. They were never even decent in the first place. If they do come back I'm going to become a lesbian.

1|0
    0|0
  • NO NO IT IS NOT
    IT IS NEVER TIME FOR THE RETURN OF MENS CROP TOPS
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

2|2
    0|2
  • No no and if they pierce their belly button. A heterosexual guy could end up looking gay and Im not against gays but may guys wear rop tops with their belly button pierce

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, for the gays... or for straight men that want to look gay... 👀... it’s awful... 👀

0|2
    0|0
  • They can wear whatever they want, whatever floats their boat. Tbh its not my cup of tea

3|1
    0|0
  • Oh god I hope not. The guy in the blue looks like his shorts are on backwards. Those guys should be ashamed of themselves.

1|0
    0|0
  • No but we need a return of acceptance on men being hairy like the guys in the photo. That's sexy as hell 😭

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I am ready for this, nor the rest of the world

1|0
    0|0
  • I dig it, I'm not into guys who want to look like everyone else usually, so yes. I love this.

1|0
    0|0
  • They should at least shave. It looks better with a smooth stomach.

1|1
    0|1
  • Nope. But maybe. Helps to to recognise the gay ones.

1|1
    0|0
  • didn't even know thats a thing. Please dont bring it back lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I don’t mind. Some guys, especially when they are slim-build, can rock them

1|0
    0|0
  • Go ahead wear this. I'll know not to date you😂

1|2
    0|0
  • Only if they shave their tummies. I don't even really like them on girls though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

5|1
    0|0
    • I see no point, when guys can opt to be shirtless instead. Crop tops were mainly invented for women because it covers their boobs.

• OMG YES! that's the best thing in the world.

1|0
    2|2
  • Ew... no!

1|1
    0|0
  • Please no

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes