Is it time for the return of men's crop tops?

Let's see those bellies
Let's see those bellies

They could pair them up with a cute pierced belly button.😂.

81119

Most Helpful Guys

• The best would be if people wear what they want and didn't have to get their tastes approved by society.

• Wow is that young Johnny Depp in the second
    Lol
    I dunno why but I like Old fashion clothes hahah. I especially enjoy the biker phase that we had lol the grease phase 😂

• So that's a yes from you.

• If that’s the style It’s fine lol cause it’s normal haha but to do that today of course not. If I was living in their era. Ya I would be in style of sure hahah

Most Helpful Girls

• I'd fight my man if I saw him wearing that. I don't wear crop tops so what makes his whore ass think he can do it? smh