Why do people think they have the right to do this? Would you ever do this to someone?

People will come up to me uninvited and critique my appearance, or tell me how to change it to be prettier or get more guys. Like, I didn't fucking ask you...
xx
~ Mrs Manson
Or they'll say "the average man doesn't like that"
Okay, I don't like average men...
xx
~ Mrs Manson
Someone legit did this on my hair color question...
xx
~ Mrs Manson

1015

Most Helpful Guys

• It's tough, they are just being nice, I wish I had guys that did that for me dam it... But the unvited critque... They could ask if you wanted it but then again, it's easy to say you could get more boys if you do this..

• Yeah, but it's stuff like "stop dying ur hair" or "smile more" or "wear colors"
      Like stuff I'd only do if Marilyn Manson himself asked
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• Well, it is nice that people are at least well meaning about it, they could be doing worse.

• Thanks for the MHO!!! :)

• Just tell them that their attitude is the reason they aren’t getting any girls 🤷🏻‍♂️

Most Helpful Girls

• I had an elderly lady come up to me and tell me I looked miserable. Like excuse you, I don't recall asking. Move along now with your judgmental attitude.

• They think they have the right because they're fucking hypocritical assholes. Would they like that to happen to them? No. So don't do it. And no, I wouldn't do that, but I have it happen to me on a regular basis