Why do people think they have the right to do this? Would you ever do this to someone?

People will come up to me uninvited and critique my appearance, or tell me how to change it to be prettier or get more guys. Like, I didn't fucking ask you...
xx
~ Mrs Manson
Updates:
Or they'll say "the average man doesn't like that"
Okay, I don't like average men...
xx
~ Mrs Manson
Someone legit did this on my hair color question...
xx
~ Mrs Manson

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• It's tough, they are just being nice, I wish I had guys that did that for me dam it... But the unvited critque... They could ask if you wanted it but then again, it's easy to say you could get more boys if you do this..

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, but it's stuff like "stop dying ur hair" or "smile more" or "wear colors"
      Like stuff I'd only do if Marilyn Manson himself asked
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• Well, it is nice that people are at least well meaning about it, they could be doing worse.

• Thanks for the MHO!!! :)

• Just tell them that their attitude is the reason they aren’t getting any girls 🤷🏻‍♂️

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I had an elderly lady come up to me and tell me I looked miserable. Like excuse you, I don't recall asking. Move along now with your judgmental attitude.

1|1
    0|0
  • They think they have the right because they're fucking hypocritical assholes. Would they like that to happen to them? No. So don't do it. And no, I wouldn't do that, but I have it happen to me on a regular basis

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Well in my country people do have the right. It's called freedom of speech for a reason. Most people tho, like 90% won't because Swedes are so goddamn scared of conflitcts that we will do it behind their back instead.

1|0
    0|0
  • Narcissistic twats that think the world needs to know what they think about everything. They don't matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would probably but that's because i am honest and will always point out people's flaws but also give them the good stuff about them.

Unless if there isn't but then i wouldn't be talking to that person.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's pretty fucked up. some people do think that they are helping by doing that but it usually ends up in just making the person they say it too feel bad. But they most likely meant well

1|0
    0|0
  • That's just rude. You should just say"Well, I can change my appearance if I choose to. Unfortunately you are stuck with yours."

1|0
    0|0
  • The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth, Rule One: "Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked."

1|0
    0|0
  • I do it, but it’s usually behind someone’s back and it’s typically aimed at pretty boys and attention whores

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell them when you want their opinion you’ll give it to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • The only time I comment on someone's appearance is if it's in a positive way

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck them, who are they to judge?

1|0
    0|0
  • That sounds a bit rude.

1|0
    0|0
  • So people

1|0
    0|0
  • l would never do that

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• People have no social etiquette these days! Ask them why they are giving you that kind of advice looking like they do lol psychologically their own insecurity will kick in.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, forget that bitch and the orange lipstick thing!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • The next person who comes over and says something rude in front of people, Just hold your nose and wave your hand and say OMG you're breath is rotten! It works everytime 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • No they don't, it is not their dare to judge either you or anyone. You are not forcing anyone to something and it is your own life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah peeps are dumb. They tend to think that their idea of style is better

1|0
    0|0
  • That happens to me everyday of my life; home, work, dates.. *rolls eyes*. I simply say am an individual and your opinion isn't needed. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, crazy people. And no, I wouldn't do that, that's just rude.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell them f off asshole

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah XD
      xx
      ~ Mrs Manson

• People never have a life
      I've gotten so many comments unnecessarily my whole life and now I just have learned to tell them go f themselves either in my head or to them

Recommended myTakes