How is this swimsuit?

How is this swimsuit?
Updates:
Is it too much?

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• well I wouldn't wear it, makes my moobs look restricted ;) lol

but it does look good, some people dont understand that many girls/women out there dont feel comfortable bearing too much skin so they choose to wear something like this, it may not be to the taste of many guys out there but if it makes someone who wears it happy and feel confident and comfortable... then why the hell not

0|1
    0|0
    • No, I’m comfortable in a bikini! I just had this lying around but felt it might be too deep for a swimsuit so I needed opinions. Everyone seems to be taking it in a different way

• Show All
    • Yes it is

• it really suits you it complements your curves :)

• It's a little low cut in the front. It looks like you could pop out at any moment! 😳

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah, it isn’t low enough for that. It looks like it’s really low but it really isn’t THAT low

• Well, not to seem too pervy by saying this, but I can see under boob (the shadow under your left breast in the picture). If you can see under boob, it's low cut. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks nice you have nice boobs that I wish I had tbh 😂😂 but don’t get too surprised if men treat you differently lol

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Too much for going to the beach with your kids.

Not too much if you want to be sexy and turn heads.

Too much for swimming training.

Not too much for going to a spa or a pool party.

You are sexy in it, but you should be conscious of the fact that you are exposing yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn. Looks like you're trying to show off in a smaller swimsuit. Good idea!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine. It shows perfectly how some one-piece suits can be very sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you don't want things to bounce out if you are trying to do the Baywatch slowmo run I would suggest a different one

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like it’s about to pop out any minute now lol

0|0
    0|0
  • All I can see that you just need to show this cleavage in the photo... No goal for your question

0|0
    0|0
    • Did you read my follow up question? I asked if it was too much.
      If my goal was to show my boobs, I would have gone to another website. Kindly refrain from posting such ignorant comments. Not every question is to get attention.

• Show All
    • That’s great. Your opinion could have been limited to just that as opposed to that unsolicited snarky remark about me trying to “show” my cleavage.

• But I am saying the truth
      Even if you had a different goal, what's plain to the eye is that.
      I apologize but I didn't mean to sound like that..

• either it doesn't fit your body shape or you are purposedly trying to make it look bad

0|0
    0|0
    • And how is that?

• in the picture you are pushing your shoulders up and bending in a strange way. maybe have someone familiar to you evaluate if it looks decent (your mom or female friend)

• Just don’t jump off the diving board and you will be ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes, this question is popular duh.

0|0
    0|0
    • Looks like everyone just has an opinion 😊

• Show All
    • Obviously not just on the suit, which is what my question was trying to ask about

• Smart.

• Looks fine on u

1|0
    0|0
  • That is for looking at and not swimming.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean?

• One wave or bounce in the pool and those tiny straps are fallowing down and the sheer weight of those tits are going to push it ll down. It just seems to me that this is for wearing around the pool and being stared at or on the same on the beach. But I like it, oh yes I like it.

• its too much, but whatever float's your boat

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much for what?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it’s too much. Try wearing less

0|0
    0|0
    • Try wearing less? What? When I asked if it’s too much, I meant is it too revealing for a suit

• It’s hot af. Got more pics?

• Its great..

0|0
    0|0
  • How is this swimsuit?

0|0
    0|0
  • Your boobs look like they could pop out at any second! Has that ever happened to you?

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope

• Wow--really? Even if you bend over to pick something up off the floor?

• Nice...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• If you ahve small boobs it is ok, but with big boobs you would have a wardrobe malfunction.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its too low on the breast area , and i would be afraid they could fall out

0|1
    0|0
  • wayy to low cut, and I don't think it's good for that body shape especially

0|0
    0|0
  • Gosh golly I wonder if you want attention 🤔

2|0
    1|0
  • I would be so scared of my boobs falling out😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never wear it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I own the same swimsuit. It looks nice and sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG. What a fabulous pair of tits you have. May I please ask what size you are.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, like a 36c I think... they’re honestly very inconvenient lol

• Show All
    • Because I cannot get away with wearing such stuff without t hem being noticed. I know it sounds like a silly problem, but I love tube tops and tank tops, I just can’t wear so many because my boobs are often in the focus

• You really are so very lucky indeed.
      Thank you so much for sharing this with me.

Recommended myTakes