How is this swimsuit?

How is this swimsuit?
Is it too much?

921

Most Helpful Guys

• well I wouldn't wear it, makes my moobs look restricted ;) lol

but it does look good, some people dont understand that many girls/women out there dont feel comfortable bearing too much skin so they choose to wear something like this, it may not be to the taste of many guys out there but if it makes someone who wears it happy and feel confident and comfortable... then why the hell not

• No, I’m comfortable in a bikini! I just had this lying around but felt it might be too deep for a swimsuit so I needed opinions. Everyone seems to be taking it in a different way

• Yes it is

• it really suits you it complements your curves :)

• It's a little low cut in the front. It looks like you could pop out at any moment! 😳

• Nah, it isn’t low enough for that. It looks like it’s really low but it really isn’t THAT low

• Well, not to seem too pervy by saying this, but I can see under boob (the shadow under your left breast in the picture). If you can see under boob, it's low cut. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks nice you have nice boobs that I wish I had tbh 😂😂 but don’t get too surprised if men treat you differently lol