I wish I were a white woman?

does anyone else feel this way.
i think they’re way more beautiful than black girls. I would give anything to change my race...

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• GaG is a crazy place.

1. I just think you are trolling.

2. People are actually engaging with you like you are serious.

3. Then they are telling you the exact opposite way they feel.

1|2
    4|1
    • It’s funny case I was being serious but ok

• Well what if indeed you become white... but ugly. It's a useless wish, White doesn't mean beautiful.

3|1
    0|1
    • As long as I’m white with better hair trust me I’d be 10/10
      But being black with African American features hinder that for me

• Show All
    • Yeah you’re trolling, goodbye.

• @burntgold I HATE BEING BLACK! I SWEAR IM NOT TROLLING I have self harm marks that literally show how much I hate myself. Do you think this is some kind of joke? I Will send you pictures.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't want to be anyone but myself, but I do hate the fact that my life is this fucking hard when I don't deserve it. What race are you and why do you feel this way. All women's life is utter bullshit by the way, being white won't fix your problems.

1|0
    0|0
    • I’m black and being white would help a lot of things honestly.

• Trust me it wouldn't, baby.

• Dating life, overall attractiveness, I can get the guys I want, Better body, better hair, doors will open for me. Etc.

• One race or another, one position or another, one social status or another, the first step is to accept and love yourself and then push that self-love and self-respect to the outside so others can see you like you see yourself.

Trust me, many people consider me an intelligent woman and then there are those who tried to treat me like I'm stupid, almost insulting me, just for having superior titles, like Masters or Doctorates. I won't give them the satisfaction.

Anyway, have you seen some (not all, of course) of those white men/woman aging? or even when they are young, with very pale skin? That's not attractive, at all. It looks weird. Sick. You wouldn't like that.

0|1
    0|0
    • I’m only 18, and most white woman are so much prettier than me right now, I could care less about the aging process I’m just super ugly as it is. Everyone is ugly when they age. I’ll never love myself, I’m too ugly, and I hate being African American

• Show All
    • Nope I’m not proud.
      The only one I’d look up to is the rich one married to a white guy :(

• And if she could, what is preventing you to be like her? I'd say is something called confidence.

Go on. You can try and follow her example. Either you'll success or get something better along the path. Don't try to change, try to erase your negative thoughts.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• There are many beautiful black girls I care on how they present themselves I do not prefer any race it is just blacks around here are usually a lot bigger but I have met many attractive black women.

Race does not matter to me

0|1
    1|0

Yes, many but not all white women are beautiful, that's why white women are often envied/hated/maligned but non-whites...

0|0
    0|0
  • White women are really nothing special, seriously.

3|0
    1|0
    • There a lot better looking than me that’s for sure

• 😂😂😂😂
    Im proud to be brown.

2|0
    0|0
    • I hate it so much I bought skin bleaching soap

• Show All
    • *write down

• I see. You shld start taking time to appreciate yourself.
      You know you can't change who you are, its not atall easy.

If you can't see yourself properly, you can't see the whole world properly.

• You have to accept who you are today.

2|0
    1|0
  • Blacks are fine. You're too negative.

1|1
    2|0
  • Why would I want to change who I am?

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not! Beauty knows no skin color.

0|0
    1|0
  • No, I'll stay a white man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe an evaluation would help.

0|0
    0|0
    • I had a cousin with this same issue. She's a lot better now.

• What did she have?

• Low Self-Esteem Syndrome. She over came it by having some pride in herself for once.

What Girls Said 12

• There are so many beautiful black women out there and there are even more ugly white women. Beauty has nothing to do with race.

1|0
    2|1
    • Yeah they mostly bleached their skins, and have long fake hair, and are rich.

• Not at all! I've met lots of black women who are extremely beautiful and all of them had natural hair and medium / dark skin. I had a huge crush on a girl while I was at art school. She had an afro and big beautiful eyes and an amazing smile.

• LMFAOOOO. Nah I think that’s just you love, I love being black.

1|2
    1|0
    • Good for you, just recognized we’re least attractive among men, and have the shitiest hair in the world and our facial features suck.

• Show All
    • Lool girl I’m skinny asf I’m literally 101lbs and I have no ass or tits unfortunately.

• I have never considered the question of one race being more attractive than another.

This old white guy thinks burntgold is lovely, and I'd likely be able to say the same about the asker.

• Stop crying about being black... Black is beautiful.

0|0
    2|0
  • You’re not black. A real black Woman would never say that bullshit.

1|0
    2|0
    • Good, I’d clearly rather be European anyways

• Go ahead. I’ll be over here with other black women basking in the sun so our melananin can be even more beautiful.

• Oh, I wish I were an exotic Egyptian! I am white but I believe women of color are more beautiful than any white woman. The truth is that it is natural to wish we had some attribute we find attractive on someone else. Different times during our lives we often dislike who we are. We just need to embrace who we are and the beauty we have.

2|0
    1|1
  • I can appreciate why you might feel that way. But white ladies have no monopoly on beauty.

Beautiful people come in all shapes, sizes and colors.

1|1
    0|1
  • But there's nothing really much you can do anyway. I mean, how does one change race? I've seen some really beautiful black women, you should give yourself more credit.

0|0
    1|0
  • When it comes to how easily they can attract ANY man they want, yes, I do too.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are so many stunningly beautiful black women. I´m thinking singers, models and actresses here. Just as there beautiful girls of any race. Being beautiful is not a matter of skin color.

1|0
    1|0
    • They’re RICH and wear extensions and skin bleach. They hardly even count

• Im a black woman and wouldn't have it any other way. GAG is full of hypocrites. They trash black women 24/7 and now all of a sudden everyone is so nice😍

2|0
    0|0
  • No you should be happy about your race. Black is beautiful! Beleive me.

1|0
    0|1
    • I’m bisexual and neither of them to me are pretty. White is still better rn tbh

• No White is NOT better and this is coming from a White person. All races are beautiful. You know a lot of white People get tans and make their lips fuller? People strive to look more like Black People. And being dark makes pimples less noticble and your teeth look whiter

• I think black women are gorgeous my first lesbian dream was with a black woman

1|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes