I wish I were a white woman?

does anyone else feel this way.
i think they’re way more beautiful than black girls. I would give anything to change my race...

1412

Most Helpful Guys

• GaG is a crazy place.

1. I just think you are trolling.

2. People are actually engaging with you like you are serious.

3. Then they are telling you the exact opposite way they feel.

• It’s funny case I was being serious but ok

• Well what if indeed you become white... but ugly. It's a useless wish, White doesn't mean beautiful.

• As long as I’m white with better hair trust me I’d be 10/10
      But being black with African American features hinder that for me

• Yeah you’re trolling, goodbye.

• @burntgold I HATE BEING BLACK! I SWEAR IM NOT TROLLING I have self harm marks that literally show how much I hate myself. Do you think this is some kind of joke? I Will send you pictures.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't want to be anyone but myself, but I do hate the fact that my life is this fucking hard when I don't deserve it. What race are you and why do you feel this way. All women's life is utter bullshit by the way, being white won't fix your problems.

• I’m black and being white would help a lot of things honestly.

• Trust me it wouldn't, baby.

• Dating life, overall attractiveness, I can get the guys I want, Better body, better hair, doors will open for me. Etc.

• One race or another, one position or another, one social status or another, the first step is to accept and love yourself and then push that self-love and self-respect to the outside so others can see you like you see yourself.

Trust me, many people consider me an intelligent woman and then there are those who tried to treat me like I'm stupid, almost insulting me, just for having superior titles, like Masters or Doctorates. I won't give them the satisfaction.

Anyway, have you seen some (not all, of course) of those white men/woman aging? or even when they are young, with very pale skin? That's not attractive, at all. It looks weird. Sick. You wouldn't like that.

• I’m only 18, and most white woman are so much prettier than me right now, I could care less about the aging process I’m just super ugly as it is. Everyone is ugly when they age. I’ll never love myself, I’m too ugly, and I hate being African American

• Nope I’m not proud.
      The only one I’d look up to is the rich one married to a white guy :(

• And if she could, what is preventing you to be like her? I'd say is something called confidence.

Go on. You can try and follow her example. Either you'll success or get something better along the path. Don't try to change, try to erase your negative thoughts.