I was wondering about both looks and personality. What guys want in both of those aspects. Also which one is more important in a relationship?
Most Helpful Guy
I look at a couple of things
Also when I look at people I classify them quickly based on these. Beautiful, Pretty or Not. Native or Not (to wherever I am) that sort of thing
1. Hair. This is just something I notice a lot and can really make or break a face. I've grouped girls in "Pretty" Even if they didn't look great any other way just cause of their hair.
2. Makeup use or non Use. Speaks for it self. It's a turn off for me if they wear so much that I can tell.
3. Their voice. Not how they sound so much as what words they use (conjunctions or not, Acronyms or not) and how fast or slow. If I hear certain words it piques my interest. E.G. Cheers. Frigg. Prat. A'ight, y'all.
4. What they were. I like jeans, flannel shirts, hats, tank tops, jean shorts, jean jackets, (I like jeans) and I don't know why but I really like it if a girl wears pink.
5. How they are put together. This is just comparing everything and seeing if it "matches" this is how I usually guess age. The more uniform her look is the older she is.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE