Do you prefer with or without makeup?

Do you prefer with or without makeup?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No make up please 🙏https://media. giphy. com/media/42MXyJUPrYeAw/giphy. gif Do you prefer with or without makeup?

1|0
    0|0
  • if without makeup is like this one then i will prefer with makeup LOL... otherwise i like no make up or very less makeup..

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• lol they usually say no makeup or very minimal makeup but I often see guys being more attracted to the women who have a whole face of it... and I don't think they realize it.

2|1
    0|0
    • Someone gonna argue with u in 3, 2, 1..

• Show All
    • I'm gonna agree and mess up the whole prediction. :-D That said, I lived in many urban areas like LA and Tokyo. Maybe I got used to cosmetics. I was actually kind of disappointed sometimes when girls took off their make-up before things heated up. Not that I was disappointed that they looked different. I always realized they would look different and still liked them looking very plain while snoring in bed. I just wanted them to keep it on and not mess up the whole vibe we had on the date until after the whole date was "finished".

• That sounds sorta shallow for some reason. But, for example, one time I was dating a girl and we had to attend a wedding. And she got her hair done real nice, cosmetics so nice, by total pros, with stunning dress. And I was so into her that day and then we came back to my apartment and she wanted to take a shower. I was like, "You know, you don't have to take shower. I like your 'natural' way." Yet she insisted and then she came out with a bath towel on her head, no cosmetics, and I was like, "Aww, shucks." It wasn't that I didn't find her attractive before, I just found her more attractive when she got the hair and cosmetics done and the nice dress. Isn't that whole point?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 6

• LOL, that doll on the right side...😂😂😂Both the dolls look freaking scary, lol.

Jokes apart, I agree with Máiiréad. I usually prefer to go out without makeup, but sometimes I wear minimal makeup. When it comes to make up- the less, the better.

2|1
    0|0
  • Both of those dolls look a bit freaky lol. I prefer with makeup though, it makes me feel good to wear it and frankly, I just love makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • With makeup thank you.

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks like the right is wearing foundation that obliterated its lips and eyebrows so uhhh

1|0
    0|0
  • I can be both. Lately, I have been going natural though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmao

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes