Do you prefer with or without makeup?

Do you prefer with or without makeup?

712

Most Helpful Guys

• No make up please 🙏https://media. giphy. com/media/42MXyJUPrYeAw/giphy. gif Do you prefer with or without makeup?

• if without makeup is like this one then i will prefer with makeup LOL... otherwise i like no make up or very less makeup..

Most Helpful Girl

• lol they usually say no makeup or very minimal makeup but I often see guys being more attracted to the women who have a whole face of it... and I don't think they realize it.

• Someone gonna argue with u in 3, 2, 1..

• I'm gonna agree and mess up the whole prediction. :-D That said, I lived in many urban areas like LA and Tokyo. Maybe I got used to cosmetics. I was actually kind of disappointed sometimes when girls took off their make-up before things heated up. Not that I was disappointed that they looked different. I always realized they would look different and still liked them looking very plain while snoring in bed. I just wanted them to keep it on and not mess up the whole vibe we had on the date until after the whole date was "finished".

• That sounds sorta shallow for some reason. But, for example, one time I was dating a girl and we had to attend a wedding. And she got her hair done real nice, cosmetics so nice, by total pros, with stunning dress. And I was so into her that day and then we came back to my apartment and she wanted to take a shower. I was like, "You know, you don't have to take shower. I like your 'natural' way." Yet she insisted and then she came out with a bath towel on her head, no cosmetics, and I was like, "Aww, shucks." It wasn't that I didn't find her attractive before, I just found her more attractive when she got the hair and cosmetics done and the nice dress. Isn't that whole point?