What eye makeup goes well with red lipstick?

?
?
Updates:
I'm Asian...

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe black eye liner maybe red or blue. Blue , red , or black Mascra.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I don’t care much about makeup. I love the natural look.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your eyes, skin tone, etc. There's no one single answer, even I know that and I'm not a girl !!

1|0
    0|0
  • You mean like color?

I don't know black?

Black goes with everything.

2|0
    0|0
  • I am here to earn 2 xper points by being the first guy opinion owner.

2|0
    2|0
  • Black is best eye make up looks best but brands Max or London

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah it does moreover it depends upon person to person whethere it suits or not but in your case it does suits you

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually just use eyeliner and foundation

1|0
    0|0
  • Yellow

1|0
    0|0
  • Give a black man a BJ. Give us a chance

0|0
    1|0
    • We need love to

What Girls Said 22

• I say go for a full black smokey eye and a thick contour, or a Agent Carter look. (Google her she’s from Marvel movies)

2|1
    0|0
    • Red lips go with thick makeup and natural makeup so you can’t go wrong. But if you go for a red lip DON’T put red anywhere else. It’ll be too much.

• I think simple eye makeup looks best. Like a classic cat eye, mascara, and light brown eyeshadow shades like pictured below:

3|0
    0|0
  • Smoky neutrals.

This is my all-time favorite for trying to do an accented but neutral eye: www.physiciansformula.com/.../

You may also like the addition of navy blue eyeliner, other wise use black or charcoal grey.

2|0
    0|0
  • When I wear red lipstick I wear nothing else or just very light foundation. For an evening or something, I’d add eyeliner.

4|0
    0|0
  • Smokey eye, winged eyeliner and an natural brown look

4|1
    0|0
  • Black, brown or neutral colors. Don't wear red lips and shiny blue eye shadow. LOL

3|0
    0|0
  • Depends what shade of red you're going to wear. I don't wear red, but I wear berries with a glossy nude eye, or a nude eyeshadow on the crease with some individual lashes to fill in the gaps.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black winged eyeliner and light brown smokey eye with a tiny bit of gold.

1|0
    1|0
  • A winged eyeliner, and brownish neutral shades. That’ll give your eyes more definition, without your face becoming a colourful mess.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue makeup black makeup brown makeup even more red makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • Minimal. .. red lipstick is meant to be eye catching.. it's a dramatic statement as far as makeup goes.. if you make eyes dramatic your just gonna make your face a confusing work of art where people will be wondering where to look.. instead of getting the effect your probably going for (one of positive response). If you make your lips pronounced.. downplay your eyes so they don't cause a distraction... Or make you seem like your wearing all the makeup there is. Ever. In the world at once. Keep it to nude shadows, brown eyeliner (if any,) and light mascara that isn't bold black and clumpy.

1|0
    0|0
  • dark brown/black smokey eye is my go to for pairing with a red lip

1|0
    0|0
  • Red is a bit out there so just liner. My opinion 🙂

1|0
    0|0
  • I only wear red lipstick for super formal events, so dark.

1|0
    0|0
  • Foundation only.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown or grey

1|0
    0|0
  • Smokey eyes or browns and Coral

2|0
    0|0
  • Red eyeshadow

1|0
    0|0
  • Why red lipstick, Red is plain and boooring

0|0
    1|0
  • Light brown shades or some clear look with mascara

1|0
    0|0
  • Black

1|0
    0|0
    • Black eye showo

• Neutral and same colors so the look doesn't look too crazy and the focus more on the lip.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes