not like I want conformists to be into me anyways
~ Mrs Manson
Most Helpful Guys
What I do to make myself look good:
- Good hygiene
- Wearing clothing that match each others both color and shape wise
- Grooming. E. g. removing hair between my eyebrows and brushing my hair
- Moisturize my skin
I don't put much effort into my appearance. I'm already tan, slim and have a head full of thick hair - so I guess I looks decent.
What you can do to appear more attractive:
- Growing your hair long. Shoulder long hair recommended.
- Avoiding unnatural hair dyes like blue, purple, green etc. Natural hair colors like blonde, brunette, black etc. looks better.
- If you wears glasses, I'd recommend you to own several ones and ask opticians, friends and fashion experts for advice. Variation is good and glasses would compliment the outfits better if you've several ones - because some fits better to some outfits than others.
- I'd recommend you wearing leather jackets, simple t-shirts or shirts and skinny jeans. In special occasions a simple black choker and some makeup may look nice too. I would recommend you avoid too many swearwords on your clothing. Especially murder humor should be avoided. Even other goths may find it trashy. I also recommend you avoiding wearing caps. Hats are more classy.
Look at you xx