What do you do to make yourself more attractive?

like seriously in need here
xx
~ Mrs Manson
Updates:
@Slim57 gave the best answer <3
not like I want conformists to be into me anyways
xx
~ Mrs Manson

1|3

Most Helpful Guys

• What I do to make myself look good:
    - Good hygiene
    - Wearing clothing that match each others both color and shape wise
    - Grooming. E. g. removing hair between my eyebrows and brushing my hair
    - Moisturize my skin

I don't put much effort into my appearance. I'm already tan, slim and have a head full of thick hair - so I guess I looks decent.

What you can do to appear more attractive:

- Growing your hair long. Shoulder long hair recommended.

- Avoiding unnatural hair dyes like blue, purple, green etc. Natural hair colors like blonde, brunette, black etc. looks better.

- If you wears glasses, I'd recommend you to own several ones and ask opticians, friends and fashion experts for advice. Variation is good and glasses would compliment the outfits better if you've several ones - because some fits better to some outfits than others.

- I'd recommend you wearing leather jackets, simple t-shirts or shirts and skinny jeans. In special occasions a simple black choker and some makeup may look nice too. I would recommend you avoid too many swearwords on your clothing. Especially murder humor should be avoided. Even other goths may find it trashy. I also recommend you avoiding wearing caps. Hats are more classy.

My recommendations:
    What do you do to make yourself more attractive?What do you do to make yourself more attractive?What do you do to make yourself more attractive?What do you do to make yourself more attractive?What do you do to make yourself more attractive?

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Well im like 30 lbs over weight by my estimate, I take better care of my teeth, i run, I educate my self.
    I smile more and I try , it to be so down, and i step out of my comfort zone to meet people every now and then

1|0
    0|0
  • I got a haircut, started messing around with my beard, joined a new gym, and bought some more skin care products.

2|1
    0|0
  • Take a shower. That's about all I've got. Not much else you can do when your working with what I am.
    That's why I have to rely on skills.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lose weight if obese
    Gain weight if underweight
    Gym
    Be artistic
    BE CONFIDENT

1|1
    0|0
  • Girls make themselves zero figures or close to... man try to get fitted. So, all others is ur own taste n preferences.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't do anything, I don't care...
    i just don't care

2|0
    0|0
  • You become a better talker and "sell yourself" together right guy

1|0
    0|0
  • Smile 😀
    Take care of hygiene
    Dress in a different style than you usually do
    Surprise people that you have many looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Just act normal , less talk, good impression that's all..

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to look my best, smell my best, and talk my best

0|0
    0|0
  • Conform. But I never will

2|0
    1|0
  • The opposite of what Marilyn Manson does.

0|0
    2|0
  • I hide in the basement.

2|0
    0|0
  • :) Just be youreslf

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't even try anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Um... I don't know how to help you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just be yourself

1|0
    0|1
  • Wear something that makes you feel sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • Beauty products

1|0
    0|0
  • Workout and eat well👌

1|0
    0|0
  • I was born attractive

0|0
    3|4
  • Confidence... That's it.

1|0
    0|0
  • You look fine to me

0|0
    0|0
  • You’re beautiful as it is!

0|0
    0|0
  • I hone my skills!!!
    -dancing
    -martial arts
    - acrobatics

I keep up my appearance
    -good oral hygiene
    - shave where needed
    - keep clothes of all styles for all occasions
    - read and practice speaking
    - try to win any competition I enter lol. 1st or nothing.
    - ask what scent girls are into and where it often.

Status
    - have a good job and decent finds saved up
    - keep car immaculate in case
    - Close to bachelor degree, but education helps add the thought of high intellect to some lol.

Basically all this stuff and try to not make it look like I do :)

1|1
    0|0
  • different guys, like different things

stop trying to please everywone. once you learn that, you'll learn that you can't please everyone, nor should you

0|0
    0|0
  • Hah, I gave up on doing that years ago.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• I mean, you’re already pretty af but if you want some general tips, hair and eyebrows make a huge difference. Certain shapes and cuts are more flattering on particular face shapes. Skin care and hair care also are good, having a good routine that leaves your skin looking glowy and well moisturized and healthy hair never hurt anyone.

3|1
    0|0
  • If I've got something to go to I'll have a bath and exfoliate, put some coconut oil in my hair, put it up somehow. Then I'll shave everything. Put on a full face of makeup. Paint my nails. Wear a dress with some cute accessories like a corset or lace cardigan. But in general I take no extra steps to make myself more attractive, I believe in natural beauty.

2|1
    0|0
  • Change your mindset. Be the energy you want to attract. And most importantly, do what makes you feel good inside and out. Because thats when you'll feel your best and others will notice you're glowing with confidence, and confidence is attractive. It's about how you carry yourself. Be your own kind of beautiful. "Why be pretty like her, when you can be pretty like you?"

1|0
    0|0
  • I workout and try to watch what i eat for the most part
    I wear make up and jewelry
    I make sure my hair looks nice and I paint my nails
    I'm not a super glam girl so I like simple jeans and t shirt and converse or vans. But I try to make sure I look cute in them:) Just take care of yourself stay true to yourself and try to be the best possible version of yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smile and be positive. No one is attracted to dreary, negative and angry situations or people. If your genuinely a positive person and are happy and make the most of every situation, people respond to that by associating you in that regard. Positivity is alluring. Negativity is repelling.

0|1
    1|0
  • Go to the gym and have a consistent face cleaning plan. The gym is the best solution not because it makes you more in shape but it gives you endorphins (mood booster) which helps raise ur confidence after.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just get a sort of routine. I don't really think you need it though, you're already really pretty. Here's my routine: I do a hair mask once or twice a week, wash and moisturize my face and body every day, and exfoliate two or three times a week. Also, wear clothes that are suiting on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear stylish clothes. Not be underdressed or overdressed
    Be me and be smart.
    Have enough sleep and a proper diet
    Brighten up the room... like I don't say that I am sad or whatever... i always spread happiness

0|0
    0|0
  • Dance in the wind and rain—makes me feel radiant. 🌹

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing much. I just make sure I look neat and clean.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be in the mood first to make an effort. Haha
    I am just a natural though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work on my appearance a little, but just be confident and happy most of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Get rid of facial hair 😂 maybe wear makeup paint my nails

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup
    Workout
    Eat right

2|2
    0|0
  • Makeup, jewelry, perfume

2|1
    0|0
  • i would dress nice and add jewelry to touch it up

1|2
    0|0
  • Ummm mascara?

1|0
    0|0
  • Dead lifts and squats 😏

1|1
    1|0
  • I dress good

1|0
    0|0
  • hygiene is hawt

1|0
    0|0
  • Good clothes
    Good Hygiene

0|0
    0|0
  • Smell good.
    Wear clothes that fit

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, i dont know you personally but probably try something new like dyeing your hair into different color? Or get a haircut for a different look

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, I just am lol. Jk.
    aren't you a non conformist? Why do you want to be attractive?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes