Girls, which do you prefer having?

I'm not crazy about fake nails like I used to be.
  • Girls, which do you prefer having?Real nails
    Vote A
  • Girls, which do you prefer having?Fake nails
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Real nails, and I do my best to pamper them to reach a long length, but when they give in, they have to go. Also, this is a personal opinion, but still - I am soooo against square shovel-like nails...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I’m prob in minority but I love nice nails on a woman and fake ones look great and more nicer than natural. If can be grown like the natural in the pic then that’s great. But I never see that and most girls I’ve been with can’t ever keep nice nails. They end up biting them or they are different lengths or break/chip all the time. The easy payoff is fake beautiful ones like these!

0|0
    1|0
  • I have inch long nails but it gets in the way when I weld and grind metal.
    Girls, which do you prefer having?

0|0
    0|0
  • Real Nails !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Real nails

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• I like having fake acrylic nails cause I like having them pretty long.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t have a preference. There’s nothing wrong with my real nails, it’s just that I like fake nails too because they allow me to be as creative as I want (I usually make my own)

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are all natural but they are short. I have a bad habit of using them as tools so they break a lot lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I never had real nails. I keep mine a bit shorter than the ones on the photo and I always have them painted, usually red, nude or white.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have the best real nails just didn't get lucky in that area so I like fake nails

0|0
    0|0
  • I like natural nails better. I don't like mine too long.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I love my black fake nails. They're long, pointy, and intimidating.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    0|0
  • The every mysterious ghostqueen
    They are a pain I hate doing any of that it's time consuming. Sucks gel nails last a bit longer if that helps

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake nails look nice for a week or so they're just too high maintenence

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake nails

0|0
    1|0
  • Fake nails are utterly awful, I don’t even like nail polish though so maybe I’m just weird

0|0
    0|0
  • I try not to let my nails grow too long nor do I get fake nails bc I'm prone to biting them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Real ones are better but the fake ones dont break as easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • False nails

0|0
    0|0
  • Real are the best

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to have real nails

0|0
    0|0
  • Real nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • Real nails I’ve always had real nails

0|0
    0|0
  • Real...

0|0
    0|0
  • Real

0|0
    0|0
  • If they looked as good as in that pic and wouldn’t break so easily, real nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id wear acrylics and gels all the time if they didn't fuck up your natural nails. I have nice nails, dont want to fuck them up. I may get gels once in a blue moon but I usually just paint my own

1|0
    0|0
  • I normally would have said real nails but it takes too much to maintain so I don't know

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes