What does it mean to have "the girl next door look"?

2255

What Guys Said 55

• A sweet, natural looking girl who doesn't put her makeup on with a cement trowel. (the best kind of girl out there)
    Wha does it means to have "the girl next door look"?

• It means you are pretty and look like someone who could have easily been a friend, someone who is both attractive and not egotistical, someone with whom we would feel comfortable. The girl next door look means you are a much better candidate for a real relationship than the drop dead gorgeous girl we saw at the mall.

• It probably means something a little different to each person. For me, it means a girl who looks like a regular, normal girl you would see in everyday life as opposed to the very narrow conceptions of what is considered "hot" by the fashion industry. For me it's an appreciation and acceptance of how normal, healthy girls look in the real world, and I much prefer the girl-next-door look to the Victoria's Secret model look.

• It is the kinda girl that is very respectable and would be proud to take home to speak to your mother. Usually though, you grow up with this girl and wish you could have her but were always too shy to ask out. Then it becomes too late and she ends up dating a douchebag guy with a motorcycle.

• That you look physically average but there's something still alluring or exceptionally attractive about you. Usually you're not wearing a bunch of makeup or primping yourself up and THAT is the something extra because so many women doll up and when you see/meet one that doesn't it's more appealing. You still have to have SOME physical natural beauty, not one of those girls with crazy amounts of acne or scars. It's a compliment.

• Maybe its fifferent for everyone... idk? Usually for me it's girl who isn't trying but is naturally beautiful and maybe doesn't know it. She has that charismatic look where she can look good taking out the trash at 5am.

• I don't think that has any meaning, really. I've heard of the "boy next door," which means it's a guy you are already close to emotionally, thus some sort of friends with benefits arrangement is a lot more practical. But a "girl next door" would be, at best, a girl you want but can't have.

• Averagely beautiful.
    She looks like the average really cute girl, so no special make up, skimpey outfit or sexy posture. Instead she has this natural beauty i am personally most attracted to that you can also find among the attractive people in your daily life.

• Beautiful in a real, genuine way. Very approachable due to her modesty. Not someone who typically stands out in a crowd but the right guy will find her to be absolutely gorgeous. Someone that you see and think, "I want to get to know her".

• Ya she keeps changing at the window that’s aligned to mine but she doesn’t notice I can see. Or maybe she does notice?

Girl next door 😂

• That's not a term that was ever regularly passed around when I was growing up, so if I heard someone described that way, I would think of them as just an average girl that I see every day.

• The hot horny girl down the street that you played with when you were young and now you have the hots for. You've seen her sun tanning in the backyard in her bikini and jerked off all night over it. She says hi to you walking by and your boner just about rips through your pants. That about sums it up lol

• To me, it means being cute and having a nice smile.

• The girl next door, is a enigma because men don't actually have one definition. To me, the girl next door is, mysterious, looks sweet but potential for bed freak, and effortless beauty and class. Again, my definition of it

• Attractive, but not too attractive. Dresses casually, doesn't doll herself up. Essentially a 6.5-7.5/10 girl who doesn't dress too feminine.

• Some people describe it as "cookie cutter" or "paper people". It means to have a basic look that everybody is used to and firmiliar with locally.

• All the girls next door aren’t attractive. I wish they were attractive likethey are on the movies.

• tbh got a few of them that do since i do live in a town house there always looking so i stroll the house naked sometime just for the fun of it and they seem to like it lol

• You look like the girl that lives next to his house

• Wholesome. Not exotic. Down-to-earth.

The girl next door to me growing up was hot...

• It means it's a pretty and accesible girl, and when I say accesible I don't mean whore, but near to you.

• the hot girl that might know she's hot, but isn't stuck up. she's nice and cares about people.

• Wow G@G just likes to out shitty thumbnails on everyone's questions don't they?

• That you don't look like a botoxed-up made-up barbie doll. You look "normal-pretty"

• To me its a bitch bc the girl next to my door is a bitch lmao. But im sure you look good...

• To me it means Fresh, not a lot of make-up or non at all.

• I've never understood that either. No explanation has ever truly been given.

• Nothing over the top. Pretty but down to earth. Doesn't focus as much on her looks as other girls.

• It means that you are very gorgeous a great woman to have

• its not just about looks i think. but the look itself is somewhat naive (?) and pure.

• Show more from Guys
    25

What Girls Said 22

• Good looking, clean and innocent but can also be sexy in a cute way. In other words, she's not the rocker chick, goth chick, pornstar, Instagram look type of girl. Just a girl next door you might have a crush on because of her energy and appearance.

• I think it means someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup or fancy clothes, it's someone who is just naturally pretty without standing out too much in a crowd.

• The girl next door is the typical girl that is sweet but beautiful and she is someone everyone loves. It’s a good thing I guess.

• I have no idea but I get told this all the time maybe it just means you look average like a person you'd see in everyday life

• A girl next door usually denotes a girl or woman who appeals to traditional with a natural, modest, or effortless beauty.

• I've been told I have "the girl next door" look. I guess because I have an innocent and all natural look to me.

• Pretty but naturally pretty... Not over the top with makeup or anything.

• I always thought it meant you were tomboyish and didn't hang with the "popular" girls.

• She's just cute, the sort of girl you would love to have as your daughter.

• What a guy calls a girl he has a crush on who lives next door

• Natural true beauty it's a compliment😁

• Wholesome, conservative, innocent.

• Like me

• no clue

• u look innocent

• innocent, sweet, naturally pretty

• I don't know.

• Average looking girl but still cute/pretty in a simple way , not in a drop dead gorgeous way. Women like jennifer lawrence , taylor swift , emma stone , blake lively all are pretty but not super perfect.
    Women like adriana lima or angelina Jolie I guess are more 'sexy' and conventionally very attractive.

• This is the girl next door look. Ariana Grande without makeup.

• The ones who isn't always noticed by how she looks but is often noticed by what she does.

• Plain, cute, pretty.

• Some simple and down to earth