Do you think it is rude too tell somebody who does not ask for a rate you do not think they are good looking?

I told this girl I do not think she is pretty. That girl then told me it was rude of me too tell her that I do not think she is pretty since she never asked me for a rate or an opinion based on her appearance in the first place.

I do not think it was rude though what I said too her. I think everybody should be entitled too have an opinion
  • Yes
  • No

410

Most Helpful Guys

• Everbody is entitled to their own opinions. This does not mean that one has to share these opinions. Especially, if this could hurt the recipient. Had the other woman asked for your opinion, the matter would be different.
    Freedom of thought and speech demands responsibility, and based on your story, I believe you were rude.

• You must really lack proper social skills if you think it is not rude too tell a girl unsolicited they are not pretty.

Telling a girl they are not pretty is obviously gonna hurt her feelings. DUMBASS.
    Something must be wrong with you if you do not care about other peoples feelings

Most Helpful Girl

• It is rude. Everybody can have an opinion but would be nice for you to know when to express it and when not to.
    How would YOU like it if you were in her position and she said she is allowed to have an opinion? Insane.