Do you think it is rude too tell somebody who does not ask for a rate you do not think they are good looking?

I told this girl I do not think she is pretty. That girl then told me it was rude of me too tell her that I do not think she is pretty since she never asked me for a rate or an opinion based on her appearance in the first place.

I do not think it was rude though what I said too her. I think everybody should be entitled too have an opinion
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Everbody is entitled to their own opinions. This does not mean that one has to share these opinions. Especially, if this could hurt the recipient. Had the other woman asked for your opinion, the matter would be different.
    Freedom of thought and speech demands responsibility, and based on your story, I believe you were rude.

0|1
    0|0
  • You must really lack proper social skills if you think it is not rude too tell a girl unsolicited they are not pretty.

Telling a girl they are not pretty is obviously gonna hurt her feelings. DUMBASS.
    Something must be wrong with you if you do not care about other peoples feelings

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It is rude. Everybody can have an opinion but would be nice for you to know when to express it and when not to.
    How would YOU like it if you were in her position and she said she is allowed to have an opinion? Insane.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Yes. The fact that you have to create a poll to help you in ascertaining whether what you did was rude or not leads me to believe you are a sociopath.

1|0
    0|0
  • well she didn't ask you for it though. on top of tha you something tha wasn't nice. so it does come off as rude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that's super rude, your opinion was not solicited. Just because you have one it doesn't mean its a good idea to broadcast it :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it is rude. Why isn't this obvious to you?

There is having an opinion, and then there is expressing an opinion. Have an opinion if you must, but keep your mouth shut FFS.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's better to tell it indirectly or in a polite way, it'll surely makes a person angry if you tell it on the face. Because not everybody takes the comments, positively.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having an opinion is fine but voicing it unsolicited is not always ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont do that

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop posting the same Q! You'll still get the same answers. You are ugly, and it's nobody's fault.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You can say whatever you want, she's not entitled to always hear (or not hear) what she wants to.

0|0
    0|0
  • What did you get out of it? Why bother making someone feel bad about themself?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you are entitled to have an opinion, but you’re also expected to have a brain and know wether or not to say it out loud.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes